• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Actually it's the other way around. Most of the Jews in the USA who remember Israel's history--past and present--are orthodox and have a religious/nationalist perspective of Israel's situation. Many non religious American Jews are Jews in name only and their real religion is leftist ideology, which explains why some them are SJW who equivicate between Israel and the PA or even support Israel-delegitimatizing BDS

I will defer as you would appear to have a better pulse on the situation. The reason I hold the opinion that I have, is that following the WW2, Jewish people in America saw some similarities between how they were treated in Europe, and how Black people were treat here. They put their money where their mouths were, and were full partners in the Civil Rights movement, putting their lives and spilling their blood for a cause that understood well. I don't see this happening in Israel, and while understand the need for heightened security, there, I think that Israel isn't doing enough to support the rights of marginalized peoples under their administration.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    GOqk2O2.jpg

I was going to post this earlier, but I'm glad you did, so I can avoid the grief. Interesting, isn't it.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I will defer as you would appear to have a better pulse on the situation. The reason I hold the opinion that I have, is that following the WW2, Jewish people in America saw some similarities between how they were treated in Europe, and how Black people were treat here. They put their money where their mouths were, and were full partners in the Civil Rights movement, putting their lives and spilling their blood for a cause that understood well. I don't see this happening in Israel, and while understand the need for heightened security, there, I think that Israel isn't doing enough to support the rights of marginalized peoples under their administration.

You know goliath is still a dick, right?

It is extraordinary the tolerance that Israel has show when it comes to their situation. Their neighbors don't want rights. They want to exterminate the whole entire Jewish race.......PERIOD. No compromise. Never have, never will.

That's a little different than anything the US has going on here.

....but you already know this..... :rolleyes:

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    My mother was at the Jordan embassy during the last go around, between Iraq and Tel Aviv. I remember having a department of state number in case I lost contact with her. I think it's still in my black book.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis

It is extraordinary the tolerance that Israel has show when it comes to their situation. Their neighbors don't want rights. They want to exterminate the whole entire Jewish race.......PERIOD. No compromise. Never have, never will.

They dont want to exterminate the jewish people, they want that magic strip of land back. The one they've been fighting over for centuries because the story that sprang out of it really took off.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Uh, Iran wasn’t attacked.

That depends on how you look at it. If American soldiers are attacked abroad, then I consider that an attack on America. So I simply am using the same logic applied to Iran. You may disagree, and that’s fine.
    Nevermind the gist of Trumps point, was that Obama would start something with Iran to gain a political boon. So the hypocrisy is still evident.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

None of the above applies to what I was saying.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    There's a pinch point through the straight at Iran. That gives them a lot of control over other countries who move goods through it.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    For arguments sake, let's say a country had people killed in South America in support of an uprising government. And now the same country is suffering casualties from another government trying to control the region. Pot kettle. I understand their methods, but a country suffering casualties is going to answer, or back off. One is a step backwards in diplomacy, the other is just getting slapped around.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    For arguments sake, let's say a country had people killed in South America in support of an uprising government. And now the same country is suffering casualties from another government trying to control the region. Pot kettle. I understand their methods, but a country suffering casualties is going to answer, or back off. One is a step backwards in diplomacy, the other is just getting slapped around.

If you generalize the countries, you've just described the majority of American foreign policy post-WW2.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Heat up the tar and pluck feathers.

Oh you meant with Iran ... ;)
    yep I agree. They would ****'em up.
    I hope they try to attack us. I cant wait to see Trump follow through on his promise to strike.

Im so sick and tired of seeing all these wimps cry and hide and scatter and bite their nails because they are scared big bad iran is going to attack us. Same **** happened with north korea.
    Go back to flipping your damn burgers because I want my bigmac!
    Stay out of big boy war fighting.
    Only a coward fails to do what is right and defend themselves,.out of fear of retaliation.
    America isnt taking the coward path anymore.
    Yes we may be attacked. Yes Americans may die. But I promise we will kill many more of them than they kill of us and we will be victorious in the end and safer.

It's cowardly to keep picking fights with countries we can level in 24 hours, and pretending that we're "big boys" because of it.
    Meanwhile ignoring the plight of those who are being annexed, like Chrimea, because we fear actually fighting a nation that isn't entirely backwards.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Further, Iran is a little fish, little fish can’t do what big fish do. Terrorism only occurs because the little fish don’t have the capabilities of the big fish. .....

YEP!

They'll just fund some people to do something. Shouldn't be a problem.

Top Bottom