• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    You seem to keep forgetting that Iraq was the one harboring these people. The government WE created after we destroyed their country. Even the government WE created wants us out and is bringing in Iranians and letting them attack our embassies.

[You're forgetting that the 'government' of Iraq had already turned to Iran to prop them up when it appeared we would shortly no longer be doing so. I would call your attention to the fact that a substantial number of Iraqis were celebrating the Soleimani barbecue in the streets in what was most certainly not an orchestrated event. He was an evil man reviled by those who did not wish to fall in line with his plans and were punished for doing so. Many Shia hated the man]

There will never be a time that you will be okay with. And it isn't tucking tail and running, it's leaving when we're no longer welcome in the country we rebuilt.

I see too many people failing to note the particular sore spot an Iranian instigated attack on our embassy would be, obviously Soleimani did

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I see too many people failing to note the particular sore spot an Iranian instigated attack on our embassy would be, obviously Soleimani did

And what of this is supposed to make me think we need to stay in Iraq?

Nice collection.
    Do you have one standing by for Trump too? :rolleyes:

I voted for him in the primaries and the general, when all of you were stark raving mad that he was a democrat in disguise and any other number of insane conspiracies.

He promised he would end this type of action, and that is why he got my vote.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    What plays out with Iran.
    Ive said it before that we will never be out of Iraq.
    If it was up to me personally we would bring home all of our troops from everywhere.
    I think this idea of endless allies that we are constantly dying for is rediculous. The world will never run out of bad people who need killed.
    Let them all kill each other. If a nation or group wants to come here and kill us then we will strike and kill them. Otherwise I dont believe in all of our troops being scattered all over the globe

This. At the very least, it's time for the folks in the EU or the ME that think certain things should be done militarily to take the lead with their own blood and treasure (both, not either/or). They can take the point and invite us to join them if we wish. If they don't think it is important enough to die for, then why should we. The Saudis could at least help us spot the locations and get the frequencies of the Iranian AA sites as their aircraft were getting blown out of the sky

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    The only difference between a patriot and a terrorist is the side you're viewing them from.
    Affecting political change through violence.

(I m in no way denigrating or disagreeing with our founding fathers, I hold them in sacred value, this is just how the world works.)

There is a clear clear CLEAR distinction between the two sides.

ONE was about freedom from oppression and the other is about establishing oppression.

I'm clear who operates on what side... are you?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Decades of propaganda? You mean that they put out themselves against themselves?

A friend of ISIS is not a friend of mine:

I was thinking more of the "Poor, innocent, peace-loving Palestinians ground under the heel of Zionist Israel once again" type of propaganda

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    And what of this is supposed to make me think we need to stay in Iraq?

[I'm not trying to 'make you think we need to stay in Iraq', I'm not even trying to make you think, it seems more work than i want to undertake. I am disagreeing with you. Sha]

I voted for him in the primaries and the general, when all of you were stark raving mad that he was a democrat in disguise and any other number of insane conspiracies.

He promised he would end this type of action, and that is why he got my vote.

*.*

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I was thinking more of the "Poor, innocent, peace-loving Palestinians ground under the heel of Zionist Israel once again" type of propaganda

I couldn't care less about Palestinians.

I do care about Israel actively fighting against our interests while claiming to be an ally, though.

There is a clear clear CLEAR distinction between the two sides.
    ONE was about freedom from oppression and the other is about establishing oppression.

I'm clear who operates on what side... are you?

The precise political aims aren't part of the definition. Only the fact it's part of a political aim, and that it involves violence/intimidation to achieve it.

It's just a word.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Are they fighting against their own interests? Should it surprise you if they place their own interests above ours (so long as we don't get hurt)? All of our so called allies place their own interests first to a greater or lesser extent

The rules of this game have not changed in 200+ years. In the revolution, do you think the French aided us out of some form of love for us or what they thought we might become? Or was it to stick it to the British and weaken them

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Are they fighting against their own interests? Should it surprise you if they place their own interests above ours (so long as we don't get hurt)? All of our so called allies place their own interests first to a greater or lesser extent

The rules of this game have not changed in 200+ years. In the revolution, do you think the French aided us out of some form of love for us or what they thought we might become? Or was it to stick it to the British and weaken them

No, you're absolutely right.

I just happen to draw the line at the point that our allies are supporting the primary enemy of our nation and our people.
    Same way I draw it for Turkey, and Saudi Arabia.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    It's cowardly to keep picking fights with countries we can level in 24 hours, and pretending that we're "big boys" because of it.
    Meanwhile ignoring the plight of those who are being annexed, like Chrimea, because we fear actually fighting a nation that isn't entirely backwards.
    Thats how empires are made! Long live Emporer Trump the 1st.

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    They dont want to exterminate the jewish people, they want that magic strip of land back. The one they've been fighting over for centuries because the story that sprang out of it really took off.
    You're misinformed. When the british quit their empire, they left it in sectarian turmoil/civil war. In the magic strip of land, the UN said "we've got a shiny new mandate to fix problems like this. We can make a partion plan like we did in India between moslems and hindus!". The Jews agreed and the arabs said "we don't need to coexist, we've got egypt, jordan, syria, lebanon, etc to back us up, we'll just kill all you infidels and take your part of the country too". The conflict never was about land and soveriegnty for arabs, it was--and is--about destroying Israel in order to deny those things to Jews for the sake of moslem supremacy.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    I don’t think it’s common knowledge Iran has a unique Achilles Heel. Iran is using a tremendous amount of water for it’s industrial base I believe it takes about .75 gal of water to refine a gallon of fuel. This has caused a internal struggle over water that I am sure that the U.S. would exploit this if the need arises.

Iran uses a series of about 42 dams to supply its industrial base just saying you know.

Last edited:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    When you hate America so much and end up on the back of a Chevy truck ...

1bebbbd74909410f889bd63df64471fe_8.jpg

Top Bottom