• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Middle east Contracting business is gonna be booming again soon.
    Get it!

Hopefully this time it’s only demolition crews. Let them rebuild it... That’s a consequence of ****ing with us, getting your **** hole demolished and having to start over.

Or we can turn that sand to glass and start a worldwide window shop.

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    I think this is doubtful. If anything the killing of Soleimani will prove just how rational a actor Iran is. Iran has saber-rattled just as long as North Korea, but they both have always been extremely careful as to how far they'll go. People in power are rarely ideologues. They love their power to much, and when you're dead, you can't enjoy that power. Any attempt to wipe us or Israel "off the map," will undoubted lead mean the same for Iran. I don't think that's a risk they are willing to take.
    Maybe. Unlike the NKs, Iran is a theocracy and their beliefs involve an afterlife where moslem martyrs get automatic entrance and a harem of 70 virgins for their trouble.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    A reality check from who? Who is this guy?

He is a guy that has made a huge series of long range shooting videos. Excellent detailed videos. Techniques, equipment, reviews, etc.

I haven't watched this one yet, but my experience with Rex vids is IMHO he should stick to shooting videos. :ingo:

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    A reality check from who? Who is this guy?

Apparently he hangs out with skinheads. :nailbite:

bjjYicI.jpg

[video]https://rexdefense.com/about-rex/[/video]

....and there's something about his wife....... but I just can't put my man finger on it....... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    He is a guy that has made a huge series of long range shooting videos. Excellent detailed videos. Techniques, equipment, reviews, etc.

I haven't watched this one yet, but my experience with Rex vids is IMHO he should stick to shooting videos. :ingo:
    Ok thanks.
    I agree. I skipped through his iran video and the guy has a lot of his historical facts very wrong.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    What would our forefathers do?
    Well, they formed the Marines, put the in Navy ships, and sent them to the nest of Tripoli.

Yes, after fighting a war of independence against an empire, their first thought was that we needed a massive standing military involving themselves in almost every nation on the planet.

But hey, if ingo has taught me anything, you aren't an American unless you wish to invade every nation on earth and kill everyone, and celebrate it.:rolleyes:
    I mean after all, a few pages back someone legitimately advocated for ethnically cleansing 2 billion people, without any real opposition.

I believe in putting America's interests ahead of Israel's interests. Apparently that means I'm not an American to some here.

Last edited:

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Gorilla warfare is going to happen no matter where it is.
    Taking Iraq WAS an easy victory.... hands down. Just ask Saddam as he was pissing in a can underground.

Yea we're really rolling in the victory.
    Removing the government is easy, no one has been able to give a clear answer as to what comes next though.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Yes, after fighting a war of independence against an empire, their first thought was that we needed a massive standing military involving themselves in almost every nation on the planet.

But hey, if ingo has taught me anything, you aren't an American unless you wish to invade every nation on earth and kill everyone, and celebrate it.:rolleyes:
    I mean after all, a few pages back someone legitimately advocated for ethnically cleansing 2 billion people, without any real opposition.

I believe in putting America's interests ahead of Israel's interests. Apparently that means I'm not an American to some here.
    :rolleyes: Okay so not disavowing every statement we disagree with on INGO means we definitely agree with it.

See. There’s this thing called hyperbole...

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city

What would our forefathers do?
    Heat up the tar and pluck feathers.

Oh you meant with Iran ... ;)
    yep I agree. They would ****'em up.
    I hope they try to attack us. I cant wait to see Trump follow through on his promise to strike.

Im so sick and tired of seeing all these wimps cry and hide and scatter and bite their nails because they are scared big bad iran is going to attack us. Same **** happened with north korea.
    Go back to flipping your damn burgers because I want my bigmac!
    Stay out of big boy war fighting.
    Only a coward fails to do what is right and defend themselves,.out of fear of retaliation.
    America isnt taking the coward path anymore.
    Yes we may be attacked. Yes Americans may die. But I promise we will kill many more of them than they kill of us and we will be victorious in the end and safer.

Top Bottom