• jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Oakland Californicated

Cops sayin’ nuttin’ so far, details loosey goosey, but neighbors apparently say that three guys rolled up in a car with no plates, tried to rob a homeowner. Homeowner lit them up with a gun; one robber dead, one fled on foot, not sure what happened to number three.

I just love happy ending!

P.S. My family's vehicle was robbed in Oakland, and my daughter's backpack was stolen. If more of this trash was taken out by the locals maybe visitors would not be violated.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    San Francisco Californica

DGU buried inside another story.

Fire Fighter Muhammad is apparently having some personal issues at home. Other firefighters know about this him and discuss how it’s affecting him and should they try to help.

Muhammad gets angry and uses department computer to track down home address of FF Shin, who he believes is responsible in some manner.
    Muhammad goes to Shin’s home, finds Shin sweeping walk in front of his home, confronts Shin. Muhammad pulls a hydrant spanner (heavy wrench about 15 inches long) and strikes Shin several times, breaking his arms, glasses, concussion.

Now for DGU: a neighbor who “works against human trafficking“ saw the beating and pulled a handgun to confront Muhammad. Muhammad departed.

Plot twist: Shin has been fired and lost his pay and health benefits. Muhammad, facing felony charges for assault with great bodily injury, has been reassigned to a training center but is still employed by SFFD.

Shin says he refused to participate in a.an “interrogation” by the SFFD because he believed it was focused on the firefighter scuttlebutt about Muhammad, not on the assault. Apparently they fired him for this.

Was a mistake to flat out refuse to participate in some wacky HR process that’s probably in their union contract, but does seem peculiar to fire him rather than assess some other penalty while keeping the other guy on the rolls.

Shin is suing the fire department and the city of San Francisco in Federal Court for racial discrimination, among other things. Muhammad is African-American and Shin is Asian American.

Certainly could be more to this, but it does seem a peculiar situation.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Harrisburg PA

There’s some details missing here, kind of sounds like a couple gangsters got into it, and an innocent armed party was caught in between.

In any case, some dude with a rifle pointed it at somebody who should not have been pointing it at, and that somebody shot him with a handgun and killed him. Police have cleared the guy with the handgun, saying he shot in self-defense.

However, there was another guy killed, who has the same last name as rifle guy. Apparently, a fourth party may have shot him, and the cops are still looking for that person.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    copies sometimes happen.
    That's why I don't say nothing in the 'pic' threads when it happens.
    I'm guilty of it also.
    Oh no, I didn’t mean that. You posted an update not a copy. I was just sad to find out that they, in fact charge the guy defending. And even if it was a dupe, so what

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Michigan

Weirdo quietly breaks into house, takes off clothes down to uwear, takes knife from kitchen. Finds, passed up parents sleeping in masterbedroom, locates 11 yo daughter sleeping in another room. Takes off underpants, starts stabbing 11yo with intent, he later told police, of having sex with her dead body.

Father hears screams, holds weirdo at gunpoint until police arrive. 11 yo will recover.

It’s easy to second-guess and all that, but I simply do not understand why the weirdo is still alive.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Michigan

Weirdo quietly breaks into house, takes off clothes down to uwear, takes knife from kitchen. Finds, passed up parents sleeping in masterbedroom, locates 11 yo daughter sleeping in another room. Takes off underpants, starts stabbing 11yo with intent, he later told police, of having sex with her dead body.

Father hears screams, holds weirdo at gunpoint until police arrive. 11 yo will recover.

It’s easy to second-guess and all that, but I simply do not understand why the weirdo is still alive.

Yeah, there would be no gunpoint. Shoot until the threat stops hurting my child. Make that assessment slowly.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Bank shot w/o narrative and w/o shot censored.

Apparently Colion Noir didn't see the uncensored version. He wondered about if the guy actually shot through the monitor. He did. Shot the bad guy right between two hostages. Through a monitor. That's pretty bad ass. For a jack boot.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

The Civil Police of Ponta Grossa confirmed on the morning of Friday, 14th, that the firearm used by a businessman to defend himself during a robbery attempt on Thursday afternoon, 13th, is legally registered.

WTF? In Texas? If by "legally registered" did they mean he registered it with his balls? Apparently he had some.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    D’Iberville Mississippi

Two guys have long-term beef. One of them arrives at the other’s home brandishing a firearm and making threat. Home guy shoots him once, DRT. Cops confirm with surveillance video.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    D’Iberville Mississippi

Two guys have long-term beef. One of them arrives at the other’s home brandishing a firearm and making threat. Home guy shoots him once, DRT. Cops confirm with surveillance video.

I highly doubt the dispute was worth dying for.
    I wonder how many get shot over their ego.

Top Bottom