• ...and so much more!
  • Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    San Antonio Texas

Several people try to rob a cannabis dispensary (I didn’t know we had cannabis dispensaries in San Antonio). Clerk and robbers exchange gunfire. Police find clerk and one robber down with multiple gunshot wounds. Others fled. Both went to hospital, clerk stable, robber critical.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Houston Texas

Woman stabs man, man shoots woman, man claims self defense, woman goes to jail for 10 days charged with aggravated assault. Presumably after she got her bullet hole(s) patched.

Further investigation and videotape reveal he has been stalking her for months, tried to run over her, and was trying to throw her into traffic when she stabbed him.

Be the first one to complain to the police I guess.

Last edited:

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    North Carolina
    Couple weeks ago an Army Special Forces Colonel sees couple guys on his property near a powerline taking pictures of his children.

Colonel investigates, altercation ensues, Colonel shoots one of them dead. Army CID and local cops investigate.

The two guys have no ID, but do have cell phones with Russian contacts and photographic equipment.

When the cops figure out who they are, they turn out to be two Chechens, who work as contractors for a power company.

So far FBI not involved, except to provide an interpreter.

Article goes on to say that I love and previous complaints of people observing soldiers and families near our bases.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Rawalpindi Pakistan

Two guys on a small motorcycle roll up on the intended victim (IV) getting out of his car. IV is armed and unloads his handgun on them, putting them down but not out. IV reloads and finishes the job. Police say self-defense.

Fun fact: in Pakistan, they worry about magazine spring being weakened by fully loading the magazine, so they only load half a mag. Maybe their springs are made by the Khyber Pass Universal Firearm Company.

The vid is12 minutes long but all the excitement is right up front in the first couple minutes.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    North Carolina
    Couple weeks ago an Army Special Forces Colonel sees couple guys on his property near a powerline taking pictures of his children.

Colonel investigates, altercation ensues, Colonel shoots one of them dead. Army CID and local cops investigate.

The two guys have no ID, but do have cell phones with Russian contacts and photographic equipment.

When the cops figure out who they are, they turn out to be two Chechens, who work as contractors for a power company.

So far FBI not involved, except to provide an interpreter.

Article goes on to say that I love and previous complaints of people observing soldiers and families near our bases.

They allegedly work as contractors for a power company. But they have no utility company clothing, gear, PPE. No company vehicle. Nothing at all that indicates that they were there performing anything on behalf of a utility company.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    They allegedly work as contractors for a power company. But they have no utility company clothing, gear, PPE. No company vehicle. Nothing at all that indicates that they were there performing anything on behalf of a utility company.
    You’ve never watched videos from that part of the world I see. PPE isn’t a thing. They are doing heavy industry work in traditional garb and sandals.

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    You’ve never watched videos from that part of the world I see. PPE isn’t a thing. They are doing heavy industry work in traditional garb and sandals.
    It's as if OSHA is just a thing in the States.

Back when I still had a W2 I was tasked with training a guy in a sister plant in Mexico. The things they did was amazing.

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    I have watched more than one video where the shot guy says Really man?

OODA loop reset back to reality.

Guy says the guard should have started with the shotty. He didn't have it at the ready. I think the pistol was the faster of the two to get into the fight, then transition to it once the guy is perforated.

Still a wild video tho.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    This is for the 5 shot snubby crowd and the anti shotgun folks.

That guard had already launched five or six shots, most of which hit, when he was hit by return fire. Luckily, it was only his leg instead of his brain or his heart or his balls.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Houston Texas

This is two years old but just ran across it.

Ma and Pa and kid(s) pull up in front of their house when two teen would-be carjackers yank open the back door where the kid is.

And then:
    The father, who happened to be armed, fired several rounds through a rear window and hit both both suspects, according to deputies. His wife then continued driving to get away from the suspects, according to Sheriff Ed Gonzalez.
    Teamwork!

Somebody dropped the wounded hoods off at a hospital where they survived.

The video from a Ring camera across the street is kind of murky, but you can clearly hear the gunshots and one of the perps laying in the street screaming. Looks like the other person ran off and left his buddy.

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    The comments were better than the video was.

Most talking about the wonderful sound of a criminal screaming and crying after getting shot.

Also momma sure did unass in a hurry. Good on her for not playing deer in headlights.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Winnetka Illinois, ritzy suburb of Chicago. Probably not near Dolton.

Three enterprising individuals (EI) look to upscale their ride by breaking into home office and stealing keys. Homeowner apprently doesn’t hear this (yes, I saw the pictures, the house is this big) but does hear his Ferrari and his Range Rover being started.

Homeowner intercepts EI with Ferrari at end of driveway and per article tells EIs to stop or he’ll shoot. EIs shoot at him, he shoots back, EIs flee in the vehicle they arrived in apparently, leaving homeowner‘s vehicles behind. Unknown if any, Ferraris or Range Rover‘s were hurt in the making of this incident.

homeowner says second time in two years. His house has been targeted.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Top Bottom