• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    Nah. We'll get you squared away. Just remember it's just like a bicycle. Do it wrong and you can get hurt. :-)

I'm just glad you went THAT way with the bicycle analogy, rather than something about sticking it between his legs, which Jackson would certainly take in directions NONE of us would prefer to go.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I haven't been to the range much lately and I don't think I remember which end the bullets come out of. Is that going to be a problem?

Nah. We'll get you squared away. Just remember it's just like a bicycle. Do it wrong and you can get hurt. :-)

A lot of folks can only hope to come close to catching up with Jackson's pistol handling on a bad day.

You will be surprised when you see how far my skills have slipped from lack of practice.

My guess would be that the skills are not drastically degraded, only how fast you are able to apply them.
    Wonder why I know? :rolleyes:

I'm just glad you went THAT way with the bicycle analogy, rather than something about sticking it between his legs, which Jackson would certainly take in directions NONE of us would prefer to go.

Jackson's modesty prevails, as does his penchant for going in really bad directions.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    We currently have room for 3 more in the 3-7pm slot. Forms for those slots have been requested but they have not been returned. It is first come, first served.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    BBI and i met and did a skull session this morning. I am very excited about this course. I have some planning work to do.
    Reminder to come as you normally carry with what you normally carry.
    This course will meet in Pistol Bay 1 at the Riley Conservation Club. It is the one nearest to the club house.
    We will start on time at 10 am sharp. We have more material than we can possibly get through. So we will not be waiting around for people to arrive. Please be prompt.
    Cold water will be available, but bring everything else that you will need.
    There will be a Steel Challenge Match going on as well. So just expect a busy scene.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    BBI and i met and did a skull session this morning. I am very excited about this course. I have some planning work to do.
    Reminder to come as you normally carry with what you normally carry.
    This course will meet in Pistol Bay 1 at the Riley Conservation Club. It is the one nearest to the club house.
    We will start on time at 10 am sharp. We have more material than we can possibly get through. So we will not be waiting around for people to arrive. Please be prompt.
    Cold water will be available, but bring everything else that you will need.
    There will be a Steel Challenge Match going on as well. So just expect a busy scene.

We may be changing the Bay we use for this class. Depending on if gravel gets spread in Bay 7. I will let everyone know. It is not a big deal. Bay 7 is currently not useable but it will be by class time hopefully.

I am really excited about this class. BBI has some great, real world, scenarios compiled. He has some great instruction to go with each scenario and I think everyone will learn some things and get some good confirmation as well. Each scenario was a real world situation and BBI will explain what the outcome was. We have more to do than we can possibly get done. It is on me to plan and be as efficient as possible so that we can get to as many scenarios as possible and I am working on that.

I have 2 slots left in the 3-7 pm time slot.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    The word is that gravel has been spread in Bay 7. So with the Steel Challenge match going on we will utilize bay 7 and that will put an empty bay between us and the match and hopefully allow us to hear better. This bay is large and will allow the whole class to shoot on a common firing line on a couple of drills/ situations, and this will allow us to do more scenarios. Down side is that it is a hike to the toilet. I will park up by the clubhouse and we can load everyone's gear in my truck to haul it to the bay. We do not have parking for everyone else down in Bay 7 at this time. Bringing a lawn chair or stool is a good idea. A cooler of bottled water will be on hand.

Looking forward to it.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    The steel Challenge match will be a cold range. We will not be cold in our bay. Please leave your gun in the holster until on the line. Please do not wander into Bay 1-5 of the match and please stay out of their safe area with a loaded gun. I will warn the MD about this situation but I want to avoid issues and your help will be necessary.

Top Bottom