• ...and so much more!
  • VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I'm teaching an RSO course that day. Hopefully this happens more than once!

I have committed to hang with Powder that day. I am tempted to ditch him but that would not be cool. So I'll just tag this thread and plan to attend at a later date.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I have committed to hang with Powder that day. I am tempted to ditch him but that would not be cool. So I'll just tag this thread and plan to attend at a later date.

I would love to sign up for this class but my schedule is already filled that weekend. I'll have to keep an eye out for another class!

*nudge*nudge* sometime this fall perhaps?

I'm teaching an RSO course that day. Hopefully this happens more than once!

Coach and I intend to offer this course again. The issue is largely on my end, as my "real" job is pretty demanding and as it gets later in the year it picks up even more. As such, I cannot give any type of time frame.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    If you have not sent in your forms there is plenty of room in the 3-7 pm time slot. I emailed some more forms out this morning. It is first some first served on the remaining spots. Thanks for all the interest.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I have emailed confirmations for people whose forms I received through Friday May 15. There are 5 slots available for the 3-7pm class.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Getting close. If you're on the fence, I'll just say that both Coach and I have been busier than we expected to be and it's likely to be a bit before we can sync up again to offer this course. We are both dedicated to doing so in the future, but don't expect it to be soon.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I haven't been to the range much lately and I don't think I remember which end the bullets come out of. Is that going to be a problem?

Nah. We'll get you squared away. Just remember it's just like a bicycle. Do it wrong and you can get hurt. :-)

Top Bottom