• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Will a duty belt, be ok, and are there any restrictions, on what kind of holster..... WE all know that the wrong holster.......

Duty belt is ok, but I'd ask you bring a concealment holster as well. In the end its up to you what you use, but for a few demonstrations you'll get more out of it if you can cover up. However this class is about concepts first, shooting second, if that makes sense.

Well it almost seems that I should not worry about sending anything in this late.

Hopefully there will be another class after this one rocks it out. Then maybe I can get in.

Should I send in the info now to be on the waiting list?

First I need to see if I can keep shots on the target you mentioned... Maybe after some training I can take the class.

Go ahead and send it in. Coach and I are willing to do a second class the same day if we get overflow.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    If you accepted electronic payment it would already be there. Bypass the barrelhead and right in to the barrel by wonderful computer magic. :-)

Just waiting on the postman now.

When everyone stops shooting revolvers I will stop being old school.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Just sent out confirmation emails for the checks that arrived today. Still not quite full. I will be late getting the mail tomorrow. Plan to send confirmations out tomorrow evening to the folks whose check arrives tomorrow.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Although it wasn't explicitly stated in the confirmation e-mail, I believe my check got there first and I am the winner.

Negative. You were not even the first loser. The big guy that restricts veins and chokes people was so far in first place that no one else was even on the lead lap.

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    This is going to be excellent. The material, the instructors, the participants... HAWT. Looking forward to it.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    This is going to be excellent. The material, the instructors, the participants... HAWT. Looking forward to it.

I'm also looking forward to it. I have a feeling we're going to end up running two classes that day due to demand. With work obligations I don't know how often I'll be able to do that, but we got lucky on this one.

nad63

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    I also made the 'cut' and am looking forward to learning and shooting with everyone.
    Nigel

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Just sent out the latest confirmation. This class is full. BBI and I discussed it. We will be doing a second flight from 3-7pm pm on the same day in the same location. If you have not received an email confirmation from me that you check has been received then you can do the 3-7pm class. If that does not work for you I will return your check. Thanks for all the interest.

If you have not asked for a form because it appeared full.3-7pm should have some room.

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    CoughcoughJVcoughcough.

I think it's excellent that there's so much interest in this class that a second flight was needed.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom