Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I am caught up on sending out registration forms. Remember spots are not held until payment is returned. I have sent out way more than 12 forms.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Coach is old school.I sent my app in via smoke signals yesterday while the sky was still clear. :)

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    How many spots are left Coach?

We are taking 12 students and right now there are 12 spots left because nothing is reserved until the form and check get here. Demand for forms has been very high but that often means something quite different that cash on the barrelhead.

Jackson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    West side of Indy
    We are taking 12 students and right now there are 12 spots left because nothing is reserved until the form and check get here. Demand for forms has been very high but that often means something quite different that cash on the barrelhead.

If you accepted electronic payment it would already be there. Bypass the barrelhead and right in to the barrel by wonderful computer magic. :-)

Just waiting on the postman now.

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    If you accepted electronic payment it would already be there. Bypass the barrelhead and right in to the barrel by wonderful computer magic. :-)

Just waiting on the postman now.

^^. and I'm in the race against Jackson. Stupid paper mail.

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    Hopefully we both make it. I'll even let you stand next to me on the line as long as you promise to keep your pants on this time.

Well, of course... this isn't a one-handed manipulations class. I can run the slide with my other hand.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    I encourage everyone to show up with how they normally carry. I only ask you have an open mind about the pros and cons of various techniques, the "whys" behind them, etc. There is no one answer for every problem, and neither I nor the class will be dogmatic about "the right way". The reason I'm requesting belt carry is simply due to range safety, I'd rather not have people holstering while muzzling folks behind them. If you can demonstrate you are safe with your equipment, range rules do not prohibit it, etc. you're good to go.

I would also encourage everyone to bring a notebook and pen.

Will a duty belt, be ok, and are there any restrictions, on what kind of holster..... WE all know that the wrong holster.......

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    Well it almost seems that I should not worry about sending anything in this late.

Hopefully there will be another class after this one rocks it out. Then maybe I can get in.

Should I send in the info now to be on the waiting list?

First I need to see if I can keep shots on the target you mentioned... Maybe after some training I can take the class.

Top Bottom