Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    No....no we really do not.

But, with the race card hanging ready to be played the PC police have doomed us.

Let's see what happens when simply burning your LTCHs (or permits) and blatantly disregarding unconstitutional laws isn't enough and future 2A rallies go and clog up interstates...Then will MRAPS with their SWAT teams, tear gas, and water cannons be brought to bear to free up interstate commerce?

WA GUN OWNERS STAGE THE LARGEST FELONY CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE RALLY IN AMERICA?S HISTORY | We Are Change

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Doesn't have to do with Dallas, but it does have to do with BLM and is very relevant to this thread. Considering INGO is a small community and most here are civil and the reigns on arguing are kept tight, I can't see any problems. However this is something to keep in mind....

Off-duty St. Louis County officer kills man breaking into home | Fox News

Summary:

Officer and another individual were having a discussion online about BLM. Disagreement ensues and "the nicest kid you could ever meet" drove to his house, threw a concrete planter through the back window and entered to assault the cop and family. It didn't end well for him.

Not everyone keeps online discussions online. I'm sure everything that was discussed between the two of them will be scrutinized under a microscope.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Let's see what happens when simply burning your LTCHs (or permits) and blatantly disregarding unconstitutional laws isn't enough and future 2A rallies go and clog up interstates...Then will MRAPS with their SWAT teams, tear gas, and water cannons be brought to bear to free up interstate commerce?

WA GUN OWNERS STAGE THE LARGEST FELONY CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE RALLY IN AMERICA?S HISTORY | We Are Change

Well, if they do, we won't be sitting in the middle of the street listening to Prince when it happens.

AA&E

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 4, 2014
    Southern Indiana
    look at this idiot

Cm8AvwHXEAAHvnE.jpg:large

Infuriating.. if the racial roles were reversed there would no damn confusion on who or what motivation was to blame. Divider in Chief... most failed administration in this nations history.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I will start the day with a reminder to keep this thread moving along in a civil manner.
    If it touches the lines I will close it and give out the appropriate awards.

Nuff said.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I'm ok with people getting run over for not demonstrating any concern for self preservation. If they don't care, why should I?

Of course you are. You have a different standard of "acceptable use" when it comes to the application of deadly force, as long as those it's being employed upon are bl.....opps im sorry, you didn't say that.... "inner city youth?," "urban youth?"

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Infuriating.. if the racial roles were reversed there would no damn confusion on who or what motivation was to blame. Divider in Chief... most failed administration in this nations history..

Divider? Oh yes.... I forget that a certain segment of the population may view the president in a negative light because he was an idiot, master document forger, Muslim, recipient of affirmative action, born in Kenya, raised by Communists, drone killing, homosexual, married to woman that looks like a man, father of girls without class, head bowing, magic negro, who would probably have issues with this safari idea - justifying killing, or attempting kill peo..... I'm sorry....bla.... I'm sorry "inner city youth" blocking the road.
    So yeah sure, I can see why...to some.... it's the most failed administration in this nation's history. But I tell you what, in a few decades, if people try really hard, they might be able to convince themselves he was never even in the White House, touching and spoiling the furniture.

AA&E

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 4, 2014
    Southern Indiana
    Of course you are. You have a different standard of "acceptable use" when it comes to the application of deadly force, as long as those it's being employed upon are bl.....opps im sorry, you didn't say that.... "inner city youth?," "urban youth?"

I used those words in a different comment. You can assume whatever you want regarding my racial prejudices, I won't try to convince you otherwise. I wouldn't weep over a white person ran over under the same circumstances. Act the fool, and die the death of a fool... why would I care. There is a difference between how people of different races view the lawless actions of their own color.. but I would suggest to you white people are not the ones holding protectionist attitudes toward people within their own race once they break the law.

AA&E

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 4, 2014
    Southern Indiana
    Divider? Oh yes.... I forget that a certain segment of the population may view the president in a negative light because he was an idiot, master document forger, Muslim, recipient of affirmative action, born in Kenya, raised by Communists, drone killing, homosexual, married to woman that looks like a man, father of girls without class, head bowing, magic negro, who would probably have issues with this safari idea - justifying killing, or attempting kill peo..... I'm sorry....bla.... I'm sorry "inner city youth" blocking the road.
    So yeah sure, I can see why...to some.... it's the most failed administration in this nation's history. But I tell you what, in a few decades, if people try really hard, they might be able to convince themselves he was never even in the White House, touching and spoiling the furniture.

You are reaching, rambling, and making absolutely no sense....

and for the record.. I have been defending the black gentleman in Minnesota.. his death appears to be of questionable circumstances. The guy in Baton Rouge? Not so much...

I never have said a single thing you mentioned about Obama above.. but you ASSUME because I am a white gun owner I fall into this category of not liking him for racial reasons. I am ashamed to admit, I voted for Obama the first term. You see things from a different perspective than I, I get that. But I wouldn't suggest you think he is an acceptable or good president for purely racial reasons as you just have. So ask yourself.. where do the racial prejudices of this nation originate from? I have family members.. blood and marriage of color.. so your assumptions.. a swing and a miss pal.. strike one.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom