• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Umm, feel free to jump in. We are enforcing STATE laws with STATE sentencing guidelines. We have some truck in this for sure but it's about 50/50 between local and state influence.

Cool I'm in, I'm happy to rally from outside the Marion County murder zone. We'll need you to take the lead in organizing inside the zone. To start with, we'll need you to establish exactly how these guidelines need to be changed.

Notavictim646

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    Undisclosed
    Sympathy for the Family.

My guess is that at some point this young man went against his gut.

If this was a setup, the moment he surrendered tactical advantage, it was over.

Let this be a lesson to us all. We live in a society that is starting to accept the idea that income inequality is an excuse for redistribution by whomever has the advantage in numbers.

If you are dealing with someone that considers themselves a victim of society, you are in danger.

I could be wrong............But i'm not.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Cool I'm in, I'm happy to rally from outside the Marion County murder zone. We'll need you to take the lead in organizing inside the zone. To start with, we'll need you to establish exactly how these guidelines need to be changed.

Why don't YOU do something about it instead of ordering US around? You make it seem like you have all the answers.

EastIndyGunner

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    Indianapolis

Maybe I'm reading you wrong but are you seriously giving our LEO members here grief?

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I'm willing to listen to anyone with ideas. I don't pretend to know how to fix the system or the culture. I'm not willing to be the vanguard for change for the sake of change. Meet the new boss, same as the old boss...

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I'm willing to listen to anyone with ideas. I don't pretend to know how to fix the system or the culture. I'm not willing to be the vanguard for change for the sake of change. Meet the new boss, same as the old boss...

You likely cannot fix the politics of the large urban area you are in due to being outnumbered. What you can work on is highlighting and eliminating those who put these repeat offenders back on the streets to harm and murder others. This effects everyone, including the urban liberals.

If you don't live in this county why do you even care? I don't see anyone talking **** about whatever 'burb you live in.
    I mean no disrespect to my friends (especially the officers) in Marion County. As a lifelong Hoosier, I feel this terrible trend in my state capital needs to change. I don't buy the "this is the way that things are in the modern day" arguments.

Last edited:

Manatee

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Indiana
    SUNBURY, Pennsylvania — A couple married for just three weeks lured a man to his death with a Craigslist ad because they wanted to kill someone together, police said.Elytte Barbour told officers before his arrest Friday night that he and his wife, Miranda, had planned to kill before, but their plans never worked out until last month when Troy LaFerrara responded to an online posting that promised companionship in return for money, authorities said.
    Elytte Barbour, 22, and Miranda Barbour, 18, face criminal homicide charges in LaFerrara's death. His body was found Nov. 12 in an alley in Sunbury, a small city about 100 miles northwest of Philadelphia. The couple had recently moved to nearby Selinsgrove from North Carolina.
    According to Sunbury police, Elytte Barbour told investigators he hid in the backseat of the couple's SUV as his wife picked up LaFerrara at a mall Nov. 11. He told police that, on his wife's signal, he wrapped a cord around LaFerrara's neck, restraining him while Miranda Barbour stabbed him.
    The 42-year-old Port Trevorton man was stabbed 20 times, police said.

Another Craig's List All-Star Murder

Police: Pa. newlyweds strangled, stabbed man because they wanted to kill someone together - Daily Journal

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Nope, I'm not arguing for change. The State has already addressed the day for a day in the IDOC but that does not go into affect until July. ALL Indiana codes are getting changed in July...100's and 100's of redesigned laws. I'll have a better opinion regarding this problem after all that goes into affect. I get dirty enough catching them every day. There are plenty of lazy couch potatoes that can get off their fat asses and pitch in to this society.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Trencher
    Top Bottom