• j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    They have been caught. Sickening.

Brothers arrested for west Indianapolis Craigslist murder - 13 WTHR Indianapolis

Oh and guess what,

Gary chase yields stolen car, teens : Gary News

Apologies if this has already been posted.

Oh this just can't be. None of these young urban youth types would kill someone or even steal a car. There must be some sort of misunderstanding.

FWIW The victim in this case (SFC. James Vester) was from the little town (population 500) I live and work PT in. I do not recall ever meeting him. What a shame that someone would murder someone like this. Jeezzz I just don't get it. I hope these pukes that did this killing get what they have coming.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    Its excellent.

They did a show here in Indy that straub put a stop to called "The Shift" on Investigative Discovery. Its interesting to see people and areas that you recognize. I always assumed the high clearance rate was from a Tudor interrogation…i'd hate to be on the other side of the table.

[video=youtube;4hJUFD1W8DQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hJUFD1W8DQ[/video]

I used to watch that series. I enjoyed it a lot. Wonder why dumb a-- put a stop to it?

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    So apparently we need to start an INGO CL backup program? You doing a transaction through CL and need some armed backup? Call an INGOer and we'll provide either anonymous gray-man backup, or straight-up ride-in-the-car armed security. Long guns optional.

I'm in. Anytime a fellow INGOer needs a ride along.

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    Local News just announced arrests made. BBI please pass Thanks from our group to yours for getting these Jacka$$es!

News report I read on one of the TV webs said that Vester was found shot to death, armed with a handgun, his wallet and his cash was intact. So why did they kill him? Because they are thugs, living the thug life. They killed him and took nothing, according to the report I read.

thecolter

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 14, 2010
    Indiana
    He was a member of our unit and a really good guy. Just one of those guys that you enjoyed being around. Totally senseless and was a huge shock to all of us. What hits me the hardest is knowing that his one year old little boy will grow up never knowing how great of a father he had. It's just really sad situation. I hope the scum that did this get what they have coming to them...

There is a donation website posted by a friend of the family to offer financial assistance to his wife and son. The response has been awe inspiring so far...
    Love and support for Jamie and Gavin | Other - YouCaring.com

1493488_1379011439015142_246545822_o.jpg

Attachments

• d5b1a594-c144-4e87-bda8-24e6e1acd1eb_profile.jpg
      d5b1a594-c144-4e87-bda8-24e6e1acd1eb_profile.jpg
      79.5 KB · Views: 13
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 8, 2013
    Indianapolis, IN

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    Didn't you have to give him the title so that both of you had to sign? The title has name and address on it.

I sold a car on CL once and was amazed how quick and easy it was. Met the guy at a very public place, during a very busy time and wasn't alone. Fortunately the title was in my wife's name with an old address.

Once we met up to discuss the car. We both felt more comfortable. We also learned that his wife worked in HR at the hospital I'm associated with. So from that point on the sale was no big deal. He signed over the title and that was it.

If I was afraid to share my info with someone I just wouldn't ever buy or sell a car.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Look at all their pictures and read all their posts. Then look at all their "friends" pictures and all their posts. Do that until you are blue in the face from anger. The "Free my ****as" post have already begun.
    I looked at a lot of it... Even when I was genuinely trying - I couldn't understand a vast amount of the posts...

DFM914

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Avon
    I hope these 2 brothers (human garbage) responsible for this man's death die for what they have done. I am not a believer in rehabilitation for scum like this. They should both be hung by their necks until they die. James Vester was a good man and much more of a man than these cowardly little bastards could ever hope to be. They have robbed a newborn of it's father, a husband from his wife and a son from grieving parents. May they both rot in hell for eternity.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Trencher
    Top Bottom