• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • radar44

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    noblesville
    I really , really hope that the classified add runners read this thread and see them selves .

The " Opinions are like a$$h*!#$ -every body has one " argument will only take you so far for so long .

Stop acting like a d-bag and the world just might , for a little while , stop treating you like one .

It might be your super duper , custom , heat seeking pride and joy or a box of 22 lr.

The classified section is to SELL things , not pay off your mortgage .

On the other side of the coin ,extreme low balling is not cleaver , it's insulting , and it makes you look really stupid.

Let the games begin .

maxmayhem

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Ocala, FL (for now)
    good one "The classified section is to SELL things , not pay off your mortgage ."
    I really , really hope that the classified add runners read this thread and see them selves .

The " Opinions are like a$$h*!#$ -every body has one " argument will only take you so far for so long .

Stop acting like a d-bag and the world just might , for a little while , stop treating you like one .

It might be your super duper , custom , heat seeking pride and joy or a box of 22 lr.

The classified section is to SELL things , not pay off your mortgage .

On the other side of the coin ,extreme low balling is not cleaver , it's insulting , and it makes you look really stupid.

Let the games begin .

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    At some point though a gun that has been discontinued for some time will start to creep back up like classic cars..

Yeah, but while some cars become "classics" the vast majority just become old cars. The Pontiac Aztek, Geo Tracker, and Saturn SC2 are all discontinued and those prices only creep up with scrap metal rates.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    i mean..how many times can you have the "what gun should i buy?" thread or the "glock vs xd" or "did you fill up your bathtub for water when the shtf" or my "ak is better than ar" or " i cant believe i got kicked out of denny's for open carrying my m1 garand" or "380 sucks" or "i wouldnt have a 9mm because it wont stop" or the "45 acp makes people evaporate when they are hit especially when shot from a 1911" or "look at this newsmax article backed up by prison planet that says the govt is gonna take your guns fellas"...well i am GUN OWNER in INDIANA and the classified perpetuates that and tons of transactions later...i will say i am happy to say I am here mostly for the classifieds...sue me...

Says the guy with almost 1600 posts...I think you've found a few things other than the classifieds to comment on. INGO has all the standard conversations, but tell me when the last time you discussed a panda kidnapping in progress at a local gun store? Right.

post-6239-Panda-Carrying-Panda-Seems-Leg-Opob.jpeg

maxmayhem

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Ocala, FL (for now)
    a lot of my posts are " and thats why i conceal carry" and "btt" and "why are you so stupid?" and "i heard from a reliable source at the lgs that the lifetime license to carry handgun is going away" and "point it directly at your face then check it out"
    Says the guy with almost 1600 posts...I think you've found a few things other than the classifieds to comment on. INGO has all the standard conversations, but tell me when the last time you discussed a panda kidnapping in progress at a local gun store? Right.

post-6239-Panda-Carrying-Panda-Seems-Leg-Opob.jpeg

Last edited:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    At least this thread lets me know I'm not the only one who thinks there are some pretty bad deals in the classifieds. As I posted before, if you look, there are good deals, but the overpriced ones get to the point of being ridiculous. We have the internet folks, check the price of new guns and price your old ones accordingly... :rolleyes:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    This price crap will eventually run its course and some will be stuck with some pieces.
    So many idiots buying on this site, selling on that site and feeling like big time business men. Many are not really gun people just carpet baggers grabbing at opportunity. As long as they find sheep to pay the outrageous prices they will keep on going. Stop supporting them. Avoid them. Let them sit on those $90 bulk packs of .22 LR.

I do feel some of the high prices are due to over paying to get in the game but not all. If you have a nice used Range Officer or a beat the hell up TRP it is not worth NIB price. Look around and you will see counters full of guns. If I can walk out the door with a "Brand New RO for under $800 and you want $750 for a used one and I have to drive an Hour 1 way to get it what do you think I am doing with my money.......:dunno:
    The "I will never loose money on a gun" attitude means you aint selling any anyway. At least not to me. It is a used piece of machinery.....simple as that.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    I fail to see the reason for putting my past ads up in this thread. Since everyone is a complaining mood, what about those particular ads was offensive to the pricing mandates set forth by the market? I sold that Olympic DURING THE PANIC for $500. I could have put it on Hillbilly Topics for $1000 and got it, but didn't.

As for my desire for a trade for a date with Jo Frost, that still stands. I have other guns I can trade for that. :)

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    I fail to see the reason for putting my past ads up in this thread. Since everyone is a complaining mood, what about those particular ads was offensive to the pricing mandates set forth by the market? I sold that Olympic DURING THE PANIC for $500. I could have put it on Hillbilly Topics for $1000 and got it, but didn't.

As for my desire for a trade for a date with Jo Frost, that still stands. I have other guns I can trade for that. :)

I don't think you were being disparaged. I kinda look forward to your ads. Oh, is Tilda out?

In truth, I have met DH. Nice guy, timely, saftey conscious, knew exacly what to look for on a Sig pistol. He is one of the guys on here that always gets read. (Not to leave anyone out, there are several.)

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I don't think you were being disparaged. I kinda look forward to your ads. Oh, is Tilda out?

In truth, I have met DH. Nice guy, timely, saftey conscious, knew exacly what to look for on a Sig pistol. He is one of the guys on here that always gets read. (Not to leave anyone out, there are several.)
    And, his stuff usually sells quickly! That should tell everyone something right there... :yesway:

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Also be aware that more and more the requirement is that you have a LTCH to purchase a long gun. Maybe the LTCH with LG endorsement!!!!

I sold a long gun and the buyer showed me his pink card, I didn't ask for it though. It was a nice gesture on his part.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I like to sell stuff fast. I try to be competitive but sometimes it's hard to get a good fix for prices. And some items appeal to a smaller crowd so they sit longer. I don't use armslist or hillbilly topics. Too much chance to get robbed in my opinion.
    I don't see individuals selling too high as any different of the several gun shops that do it.
    Chirchmouse, where are you getting a range officer that cheap? I know someone who just bought a new one that would have loved to save the extra cash. Too late now. (Wasn't me)

Top Bottom