• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    I know that. Just trying to help out the noobs. It is just not fair for someone to take that kind of an advantage on someone just because they are new to guns and don't know any better. What if it was your son or daughter about to buy a $1200 dollar gun that was only really worth $600 hundred?

I would kick my sons ass if he is not smart enough to get properly informed on an expensive purchase before making it.

level0

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    ...."did you fill up your bathtub for water when the shtf" ... " i cant believe i got kicked out of denny's for open carrying my m1 garand" ... "45 acp makes people evaporate when they are hit especially when shot from a 1911"
    Oh man, you win the Post Of The Day sir! I am still rolling at some of these. :):

maxmayhem

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Ocala, FL (for now)
    one thing i tried on one of my old guns to fight off the lowballers was.."price is firm , dont ask me to take less or I will ask you to pay more" ...now thats fun..they ask you if you will take 385 for $450 gun...well then i say "why dont we meet in the middle at $515?"...now thats fun...i also like to respond to ridiculous offers of "i have a like new ceiling fan that is never used with a spark plug collection from a dodge that blew up on me and a 1400 gibson guitar with missing strings and an xbox with guitar hero that i would trade for you ar-15 LET ME KNOW!!!!!...i turn around and ask for something ridiculous too..like giving them what you would actually pay for the crap...I would give you8 dollars credit off the price and then ask for the difference in cash....thats funny too..as far as i can tell pm's are not off limits for anything...i have had ingo members swear and curse up a storm with me ....one guy wanted me to sell my two glocks for 250 each because he was driving far...i asked him why i should sell my guns half price to pay for his gas for driving from florida....his response "guns are not your mother" ...wow intelligent.....then a cursing tirade....i should have told him i would meet him in retrospect and let him drive down here....

Last edited:

snowwalker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    In the sticks
    I did not read all of this section (too lazy), but it seemed that the pricing went crazy around tax time. It's not just here, but on all the other sites also. Right now I have all I want and no longer read any of the classifieds. Everyone knew that after 2008 that things would get all wacko from time to time and I've worked hard to get where I am now. Who would have thought that right now you can buy an AR-15 for less then $800.00 a year ago? I see more WTB ads then ever right now, but I have nothing that I want to sell. Roll on.

maxmayhem

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Ocala, FL (for now)
    agreed....i skim the classified....most of it is crap you dont want or somebody wanting a bailout for buying something stupid or overpriced...i enjoy it more than going to my local gouge shop..bob zeller at bz gunz is my best friend!!!!..i have stopped buying local too because of the wonderful staff and ridiculous prices....why do they feel it is my duty to support them? dont know why i bother..buy 5000 worth of guns from one local shop and when you go in one of the long term employees starts telling you where the used and new pistols are,.i have been in here 60 times and bought ten guns off you yahoos.....what an idiot...i am done with them now....i would make a killing running a gun shop because these dudes dont know how to sell or talk to people...all the do is insult you like you havent been handling firearms since you were ten years old...heck my grandpa gave me a smith and wesson model 34 in 22lr with no training whatsoever***he just yelled and cursed at me when i did something stupid so i guess that is training...
    I did not read all of this section (too lazy), but it seemed that the pricing went crazy around tax time. It's not just here, but on all the other sites also. Right now I have all I want and no longer read any of the classifieds. Everyone knew that after 2008 that things would get all wacko from time to time and I've worked hard to get where I am now. Who would have thought that right now you can buy an AR-15 for less then $800.00 a year ago? I see more WTB ads then ever right now, but I have nothing that I want to sell. Roll on.

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    I like beach house that gets bumped every day for months then gets closed.....wait for it.....only to reappear the very same day. Nobody wants your house dude or it would've sold by now. Quit bumping the BS!

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    WTS/WTT Derringer

This gun has been carried, but only shot three times. I'm willing to trade for a nice 1911, but no junk. If you have to ask yourself if it's junk, then it's junk, so don't contact me trying to trade off your junk! :xmad:

For those of you who want a very nice gun and willing to pay what it's worth, send me a PM, but DON'T BUMP MY THREAD WITH YOUR STUPID QUESTIONS, YOU FREAKIN' IDIOT! :xmad:

I will sell this gun to you at a deal and I'll ask for $895 or best offer. So, if your best offer isn't more than $895, then it's not a BETTER OFFER! Your parents must be siblings, you stupid piece of crap! :xmad:

I will not drive all over the world to make this deal and I work third shift, so if you can't meet me this Wednesday night, at 10:45 PM (NOT AM, you duffus!) at the Denny's by the plant, then forget it! You don't even deserve to own this gun, you ignorant, son of a.... MAN, YOU DRIVE ME CRAZY! :xmad:

If someone doesn't take this, it's going back in my safe, so don't ask me to sell it after the door is closed and it's locked, YOUUUUU STUUUUUPID PIECE OF DUNG!!!!!! :xmad:

Thanks for looking.

image.jpg

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    This gun has been carried, but only shot three times. I'm willing to trade for a nice 1911, but no junk. If you have to ask yourself if it's junk, then it's junk, so don't contact me trying to trade off your junk! :xmad:

For those of you who want a very nice gun and willing to pay what it's worth, send me a PM, but DON'T BUMP MY THREAD WITH YOUR STUPID QUESTIONS, YOU FREAKIN' IDIOT! :xmad:

I will sell this gun to you at a deal and I'll ask for $895 or best offer. So, if your best offer isn't more than $895, then it's not a BETTER OFFER! Your parents must be siblings, you stupid piece of crap! :xmad:

I will not drive all over the world to make this deal and I work third shift, so if you can't meet me this Wednesday night, at 10:45 PM (NOT AM, you duffus!) at the Denny's by the plant, then forget it! You don't even deserve to own this gun, you ignorant, son of a.... MAN, YOU DRIVE ME CRAZY! :xmad:

If someone doesn't take this, it's going back in my safe, so don't ask me to sell it after the door is closed and it's locked, YOUUUUU STUUUUUPID PIECE OF DUNG!!!!!! :xmad:

Thanks for looking.

View attachment 26658

BUMP one time but not again.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg

Thanks for looking.

View attachment 26658

Okay, I'll take $800 cash and this is my last and final bump.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg

Thanks for looking.

View attachment 26658

Mods, close my ad. These people are too dumb to know a good deal if it bit them. I'm leaving this stupid place!

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    agreed....i skim the classified....most of it is crap you dont want or somebody wanting a bailout for buying something stupid or overpriced...i enjoy it more than going to my local gouge shop..bob zeller at bz gunz is my best friend!!!!..i have stopped buying local too because of the wonderful staff and ridiculous prices....why do they feel it is my duty to support them? dont know why i bother..buy 5000 worth of guns from one local shop and when you go in one of the long term employees starts telling you where the used and new pistols are,.i have been in here 60 times and bought ten guns off you yahoos.....what an idiot...i am done with them now....i would make a killing running a gun shop because these dudes dont know how to sell or talk to people...all the do is insult you like you havent been handling firearms since you were ten years old...heck my grandpa gave me a smith and wesson model 34 in 22lr with no training whatsoever***he just yelled and cursed at me when i did something stupid so i guess that is training...

I fear that maybe you are spitting when you talk this way? :):

maxmayhem

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Ocala, FL (for now)
    looks like a custom house LOL...a house that was underimproved and then added that monstrosity upward addition to it...i saw it....this reminds of the custom gun in the classifieds...what about the guy that customizes his gun for HIMSELF and then want you to reimburse you at cost for that item? Thats like the dude in northern indiana for which i did an appraisal for...he had a marble floor in his stable ....he expected his appraisal to have a dollar for dollar increase in value for his 100,000 floor...well it doesnt work that way.....the only person who would pay for that is him....the next guy is not going to value that and is not going to reward him for doing this....he is going to pay for the functionality of the floor....you dont need a marble floor in a stable and the return on investment is about 15%.....thats kind of how it works for your 3000 dollar 1911...there are few buyers and if they are going to pay for a custom gun then they are gonna get it customized for HIMSELF....he is not gonna pay for your custom items the way you wanted it customized...
    He is very proud of it.

Top Bottom