• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • maxmayhem

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Ocala, FL (for now)
    your ads are an example of what u should put it an ad and stand as an ecample to all of what is a good classifird post...much respect to u
    I fail to see the reason for putting my past ads up in this thread. Since everyone is a complaining mood, what about those particular ads was offensive to the pricing mandates set forth by the market? I sold that Olympic DURING THE PANIC for $500. I could have put it on Hillbilly Topics for $1000 and got it, but didn't.

As for my desire for a trade for a date with Jo Frost, that still stands. I have other guns I can trade for that. :)

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Love this one in there right now for a Mossberg Maverick 88: Basic shotgun. Works great. Has a few very small rust spots on the barrel that are almost not noticeable unknown round count I bought it used back in 2001. Great for a first shot gun, rabbit or birds. I would like 200 cash for it or a used ruger 10/22 in good used condition plus 20 on my end.

$200 for a rusty gun with unknown round count that was bought used 13 years ago and can be bought new now for $199.

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    202   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    Very entertaining to say the least. Max I think you hit just about every topic, and every type of ad...and by the way it is spelled ad not add, not trying to be the spelling police, but we are educated....right???

maxmayhem

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Ocala, FL (for now)
    if i did that then i am sorry..i do know ad is short for advertisement....reminds me of the guys selling their rugar not to be confused with ruger
    Very entertaining to say the least. Max I think you hit just about every topic, and every type of ad...and by the way it is spelled ad not add, not trying to be the spelling police, but we are educated....right???

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    202   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    if i did that then i am sorry..i do know ad is short for advertisement....reminds me of the guys selling their rugar not to be confused with ruger

I was not calling you out Max, just saying in general throughout the entire thread, several people misspelled Ad. I meant as a whole community.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    grouphug.gif

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Love this one in there right now for a Mossberg Maverick 88: Basic shotgun. Works great. Has a few very small rust spots on the barrel that are almost not noticeable unknown round count I bought it used back in 2001. Great for a first shot gun, rabbit or birds. I would like 200 cash for it or a used ruger 10/22 in good used condition plus 20 on my end.

$200 for a rusty gun with unknown round count that was bought used 13 years ago and can be bought new now for $199.

Yup.........

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    We have classifieds?? I wasn't told that during my credit and background check upon signing up for INGO.

On a serious note, my only complaint is Snorko doesn't live close enough to me, that man always has a firearm I want.

mbaza3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Nov 21, 2009
    Arizona
    I say let the market dictate the price. I see high priced used handguns getting bumped over and over and wonder if the seller's are either waiting for someone to overpay or they do not really want to sell the gun. If someone wants to pay an inflated price it is no sweat off my back.

Last edited:

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    We have classifieds?? I wasn't told that during my credit and background check upon signing up for INGO.

On a serious note, my only complaint is Snorko doesn't live close enough to me, that man always has a firearm I want.

I have to agree with this statement. Snorko always seems to have good stuff listed for fair prices.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I like snorko's ads, also. Too much of a trip to make an offer, though.

Disposable Heart's ads never are open for long either. No nonsense approach makes it sell.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    You dont read his ads closely then because he has made numerous trips to Indy to sell or buy. Usually around the 1500.

Oh I've seen those ads too. Usually when I'm not able to be spendy or something. I'm frugal to a point, and set aside my play money when I'm able to do so.

Timing.

Top Bottom