• ...and so much more!
  • Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Personally, the ads that say they've had the gun for 2 months and never fired it, it's brand new in the box. I call BS! I for one can't get a new gun and not run at least one magazine through it that day, I've done it in ten below weather!

I am with 223 Gunner...you can call B.S. but you are wrong. I also have quite a few that I have never fired. I bought them for various reasons. Some are collectibles, some are not. Some are brand spanking new. Some will be shot at some point in time, some will not. I am retired with the ability to fund what I want. I like guns.

tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    @ the corner of IN, KY & OH.
    I have several I have never fired as well. Some were used when I got them and are more or less heirloom guns. Some I have bought new and never fired, not because I don't want to, but I have not taken the time to do so. I have 2 Remington 700's, one a .308 and the other a .30-06 that I have not shot and I have had them for several years. I will get around to shooting them eventually.

junk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 25, 2016
    state of confusion
    I like buying older guns that are obsolete. Then hunt down the ammo. I also get a different weapon for deer season each year. Sometimes 2 or 3. I usually have several that I have not been able to shoot. But I will.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I collect older Taurus semi-autos, pre 2007 guns of the PT9xx family, I have at least two of every model except the PT957 (357 sig). I have fired at least one of each type, the others I have carefully taken down and cleaned and checked function but have not necessarily shot. I have duplicates because of the quite true old saw that 'two is one and one is none'. Parts can still be obtained for these guns but themselves are used from parting out another gun and no support is really available from the factory. The lifetime warranty is still in effect but they will almost certainly keep the gun and send a new model, something I am uninterested in. I have beautiful hunting rifles from the late 60s that I inherited from my father that likely have around 300 +/- lifetime .rounds through them that I shoot very occasionally or not at all. I have Mausers of some value that do not get fired. I would certainly shoot the heck out of anything new production I bought which could be repaired/replaced, though

Top Bottom