• ...and so much more!
  • Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Clearly a classifieds time violation..... one bump per 24 hrs. Reported and your classifieds access is denied for 60 days.

Screw you, Mr. Mod! You people get a little power with your little forum and think you control the world. None of you jerks know anything about guns anyway! Tell the JBT that I'm his worst nightmare, so he'd better stay away from me! You can take this place and shove it! Ban me! I do not care! You can go back to your basement and pretend you have a life, you jerk!

maxmayhem

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Ocala, FL (for now)
    killing me..if you want to see funny posts that ward of low ballers...then look at disposable hearts posts...he is like " i didnt lose my job , dont need bail money or tire kickers or people who want the thrill of the sale or just some crazy stuff...i wish he would post more cause it is SO entertaining...
    This gun has been carried, but only shot three times. I'm willing to trade for a nice 1911, but no junk. If you have to ask yourself if it's junk, then it's junk, so don't contact me trying to trade off your junk! :xmad:

For those of you who want a very nice gun and willing to pay what it's worth, send me a PM, but DON'T BUMP MY THREAD WITH YOUR STUPID QUESTIONS, YOU FREAKIN' IDIOT! :xmad:

I will sell this gun to you at a deal and I'll ask for $895 or best offer. So, if your best offer isn't more than $895, then it's not a BETTER OFFER! Your parents must be siblings, you stupid piece of crap! :xmad:

I will not drive all over the world to make this deal and I work third shift, so if you can't meet me this Wednesday night, at 10:45 PM (NOT AM, you duffus!) at the Denny's by the plant, then forget it! You don't even deserve to own this gun, you ignorant, son of a.... MAN, YOU DRIVE ME CRAZY! :xmad:

If someone doesn't take this, it's going back in my safe, so don't ask me to sell it after the door is closed and it's locked, YOUUUUU STUUUUUPID PIECE OF DUNG!!!!!! :xmad:

Thanks for looking.

View attachment 26658

maxmayhem

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Ocala, FL (for now)
    case in point....he responded in our thread,...we are honored with your presence.....best classified posts ever...
    On another hand, there seems to be a thing for people to haggle. People LOVE haggling. I hate it. Here's the price I'll pay, if I don't find it, then I either need to save up, change venue or change the product choice I have in mind. Easy peasy, right? No so for most folks in our community. Alot of them, not all, are easily angered, foolish with money and undecided in their life path. Their goal in life is squeezing the most they can. Problem is, they try to squeeze an orange peel and wonder why they obtain no juice.

They don't know how to haggle. They think in simplistic and over generalized terms of "buy low or sell high". $400 gun, they want it for $300 (unrealistic) so they offer $200, thinking the poor guy is just like them: Poor, probably uneducated about firearms and values. Then they wonder why the seller doesn't respond. Hmm, could it be that your offer was potentially insulting? Same with selling:
    I want to sell a $400, I want $450-500, so I price it $600, hoping someone will want to pay the marginal amount higher and that I might be able to dicker them to $450-500. Then no one responds, or worse, the $200 guy comes around. It's a huge game to folks.

People are always looking for that "deal of a century". I could offer a Glock 42 for a buck and someone would ask if I would take .25 cents for it. They have this drive to buy low. Sell high? Maybe not. Alot of folks just want to get a Glock, plus still have enough for a box of ball and pick up a six pack on the way home for 4 bills.

Oh, and with the angry types, it's becoming VERY touchy to decline even a lowball offer. Folks will take your phone number or email address and run amok. "How dare you not sell your $600 AR to me for $300!!! I'll show you!!" Too many angry hilljacks with internet connections thinking they are completely immune.

The panics brought out the worst in our community. Used to be about the shooting. Now it's all about the money, either pinching pennies buying or making hundreds selling. The panics made it a sport of "everthing has a price, the one I set and demand from the seller". Combine that with the ignorance of the market, inflation, etc... Sorry, Norinco 1911s are about a $400-500 pistol now, not the $200 of 10 years ago, but neither is the market willing to bear a $600 one b/c the panic buying is over and the market is flooded.

maxmayhem

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Ocala, FL (for now)
    i deserve my infraction and i chose it wisely....you just read this crap and you have to say something....i cant tell you how many times i start to respond and then delete my post...what makes your used gun so valuable? .its like you want to ask them if this jennings gun was carried by napoleon into battle or is napoleon dynamite is selling it....dont they realize that most barrels are chrome lined and not gold lined....its just too funny sometimes...one guy is like ...these seventeen guns are broke and i wont be spliiting them up...well what is the market for broke guns...i would estimate the price is the same for a brick at menards...

maxmayhem

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Ocala, FL (for now)
    i found just one disposable heart post...goes like this..this should be the new format when you close your ad LOL

GONE, no thanks to tire kickers :xmad:

Still available...

WTS: Indianapolis

Good condition, unknown round count RCBS 38 Special Wadcutter Dies, three die set, unknown material. Comes with hard case.

To circumvent questions like if you can load .357 or similar, no. These dies are specifically designed to load lead wadcutters without deformation and expands the cases specifically for wadcutters for even more accuracy.

$20 (or $25 shipped) or trade for:
    .45, .40 or .223 ammunition, component bullets (no dies or cases please)
    Small rifle, small pistol or large pistol primers (no magnum variants unless large pistol Winchesters designed for all large pistol loads)
    Varget, HP-38, AA2230 or AA2520 powder
    1911 mag (no chinese knock offs or no names)
    SW99 .40 magazines
    AR15 magazines (1 Pmag or two USGI, used okay)

Thanks for looking, lowballers will be added to ignore list (yes, invariably, there will be someone who will offer $10 shipped for them... :rolleyes: )

maxmayhem

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Ocala, FL (for now)
    one more great one!

[h=2]Olympic AR $500 or trade[/h] Gone! And to the lowballing clowns: Does that actually work for you? Do you think people are genuinely THAT stupid or desperate to accept half price on a decent deal? Idiots...

maxmayhem

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Ocala, FL (for now)
    or here is the one i was thinking of ..see the red below (lmao)...we should all put this in our ads:

GONE GONE GONE

WTS/WTT: Indianapolis area

Taurus TCP .380, blued slide and black grip frame, never fired (cleaned then put away), comes with box, *3*!! mags, 25 rounds of Golden Sabre JHP, 100 rounds of FMJ. No pics, but gun is excellent.

Bought it on whim, carry my other pistols more, so time to free up capital for another project.

$230 (lowball offers will be ignored, sorry, no time to play games) or trade for .22 pistol, .22 conversion for Glock 19/23 pistols or ISSC M22 pistol, Ruger 10/22 (basic is fine, not going to add cash for crazy stocks or such) or good .22 bolt action (no single shots or broken guns!!). Shoot me an offer for something crazy, you never know!

Thanks for looking and make an offer! :)

Terms and Such:
    1. The price is fairly negotiable, but not interested in listening to how much you can get them for online. Make an offer, if it's good, we will talk, if it's bullocks, then don't expect a response, I don't have time.
    2. If you choose the cash route, don't expect me to take lower cash at transaction point. I am not in a rush to get rid of this pistol. I will simply close my door and drive away if games are played, pure and simple. This gun is worth the asking price for the stuff offered with it.
    3. Not interested in splitting up the package, but might be able to work something out. I need .40 ammo/component bullets/primers/powder, 7.62x54R ammo and 12 gauge buck/slugs (no sabots). We can work out a deal if needed.
    4. My car gets pretty decent fuel economy, no doubt. BUT, I am not going to drive to middle of nowhere, sorry that you live out there.
    5. Coupled with #4, offers of "I will be in your area at so and so time today" or "will you hold it until this weekend", I cannot do. My schedule cannot be altered heavily due to your "drive through Indy buying spree". If it's still here at a later date, it's yours.
    6. First who hammers out final details of meeting (time, day and place), well, wins. Folks that say "I'll take it" but then doesn't answer emails for 2 days will be skipped over.
    7. Dates with Lady Gaga, Tilda Swinton or Jo Frost (yeah, I like 'em bigger and British) will be considered.
    8. I won't waste your time, please don't waste mine with "I can get it for so and so price at Johnny Rae HillJack's Blast 'Em Emporium". If you don't like the price, go there to get it then.
    9. Spare me your crap drama of the rating system and the stars.
    10. I do not accept checks and not interested in shipping. If you are out of state (had this happen before, just covering all bases), don't even ask if I will ship.

Outside of that, let me know what you have or if you are interested! :)

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    i deserve my infraction and i chose it wisely....you just read this crap and you have to say something....i cant tell you how many times i start to respond and then delete my post...what makes your used gun so valuable? .its like you want to ask them if this jennings gun was carried by napoleon into battle or is napoleon dynamite is selling it....dont they realize that most barrels are chrome lined and not gold lined....its just too funny sometimes...one guy is like ...these seventeen guns are broke and i wont be spliiting them up...well what is the market for broke guns...i would estimate the price is the same for a brick at menards...

Wow, you have racked up a lot of infractions from the classifieds.

maxmayhem

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Ocala, FL (for now)
    yeah i think five..a couple warnings for not saying no pics or something,...i had a post deleted because i wanted to sell my used glock so you could finance my new glock(thats really what i put because dummies werent realizing that glocks werent out of stock for years as anticipated so they were selling glocks for a hundred more than you could buy them new)...i can see why they removed it but it kept reappearing for some reason which was funny
    Wow, you have racked up a lot of infractions from the classifieds.

Last edited:

maxmayhem

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Ocala, FL (for now)
    i also can say that one guy tried to sell me a palmetto upper as a RRA factory built upper..bought it in the dark and got home and it had palmetto on the barrel..he was kind of miffed when i said i wanted to undo the transaction..he said he didnt know it wasnt so i didnt slam him for it...but i have my doubts...you have to be careful on here and dont think because they are a ingo member that they are a great guy...i mean we dont do a credit check to join up or anything...

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013

Haha and some of the posts I see are amazing… Specifically some of the ones I have seen in threads where guys are selling bricks of 22 for like 50 or 75 bucks. They get me rolling so don't feel your efforts go unnoticed!

maxmayhem

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Ocala, FL (for now)
    i dont know if you guys have ever seen that movie called "the purge"...but anyway...in the future one day of the year all crime is legal...well we should do something like that on ingo...

On this day we could:

Bump incessantly in the classifieds
    make disparaging comments about overpriced ads (gasp)
    leave eroneous negative feedback to rip off artist and low ballers...like" maxmayhem's gun was not as described and he molested my dog while i was searching for my ltch"
    schedule a half way meet between here and valpo and be a no show for the guy selling any mini 14 over 800 bucks even if it does have a mil spec truglo made in china red dot
    post guns for sale with 49 posts
    post guns for sale with no pics and not saying they are not available (gasp)
    any other suggestions?

We could start our own sight and call it indianalowballers.com ...we could attract all these guys and just screw with them all day...it would be a blast...

flashpuppy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    NWI, Lowell
    Hey, I got a sweet deal on VUPD's kitchen cabinets! Just haven't paid for them yet or seen them yet. lol :laugh:

I like the $40 pound of powder for sale in there right now as well. I almost got myself an infraction when I saw that. I decided not to hit the reply button though.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    i dont know if you guys have ever seen that movie called "the purge"...but anyway...in the future one day of the year all crime is legal...well we should do something like that on ingo...

On this day we could:

Bump incessantly in the classifieds
    make disparaging comments about overpriced ads (gasp)
    leave eroneous negative feedback to rip off artist and low ballers...like" maxmayhem's gun was not as described and he molested my dog while i was searching for my ltch"
    schedule a half way meet between here and valpo and be a no show for the guy selling any mini 14 over 800 bucks even if it does have a mil spec truglo made in china red dot
    post guns for sale with 49 posts
    post guns for sale with no pics and not saying they are not available (gasp)
    any other suggestions?

We could start our own sight and call it indianalowballers.com ...we could attract all these guys and just screw with them all day...it would be a blast...
    I posted on here after I saw that movie that I think it would be a great law , lol.

Top Bottom