"Are you kidding me?" / Facepalm Thread (pt 2)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I represented a school system where the kid was assigned to an honors class and the parent sued because she wanted the boy in a regular class because it would be easier for her little (16 year old) boy to get straight A's.

Helicopter parents will come at you no matter what you do.

You means honors classes aren't voluntary at the school system you represented??? How the heck do they justify that? When I was in government school, the student had a choice to either join the honors class or not if they were selected.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    You means honors classes aren't voluntary at the school system you represented??? How the heck do they justify that? When I was in government school, the student had a choice to either join the honors class or not if they were selected.

It is a matter of determining the best use of classroom space. The "regular" class end up overcrowded if people eligible for honors did not go to that class and the honors class would have an inefficiently small class size. The school was actually pretty surprised as they had never had a parent object to a child being placed in the honors class. I might add that the first shot after the placement was lawsuit, not discussion.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    It is a matter of determining the best use of classroom space. The "regular" class end up overcrowded if people eligible for honors did not go to that class and the honors class would have an inefficiently small class size. The school was actually pretty surprised as they had never had a parent object to a child being placed in the honors class. I might add that the first shot after the placement was lawsuit, not discussion.

Interesting.

I got pushed into honors classes in junior high (the first in my school corp). I got As, but they were neither and opportunity to learn more and faster, but just a source of irritation for me due to incompetence of the specific teachers. I refused to take honors classes in high school, but it was definitely a choice for anyone the school deemed worthy.

Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    My wife teaches honors and dual credit (College credit) Government/History.

There are always students pushed into these classes because the parents want them there, not because the student is at the level necessary to complete the work.

Every year some drop her class when they aren't able to get an A.

Don

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    [video=youtube_share;Ng7VYfgKeJE]http://youtu.be/Ng7VYfgKeJE[/video]

That creates a roller coaster of conflicting emotions... laughter... guilt for laughing at that poor man... even more laughter... even more guilt... crying from laughing so hard... expecting to get hit by lightning.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I mean, since no one else will post it...

This is what peak 'respecting women' looks like.

This guy went to a pro-life demonstration and kicked a woman.

His name is Jordan Hunt, he's a hairstylist or some ****... looks like a "feminist ally", which makes the violence against women unsurprising.

His employer rubbed salt in the wound after firing him.

But seriously, look at this video of him "winding up" for the kick. What a ... well, I think INGO will properly censor it... What a ******.

https://twitter.com/theeChayil/status/1047516562129915904

DonpSc7UYAAkzwy.jpg:small

DookPPcXoAAoIic.jpg:small

Dom9n9GUcAAOZiZ.jpg:small

Last edited:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Edit: And here's an article on it

I’m a pro-life woman. This man just roundhouse-kicked me in public for my beliefs

He's apparently tweeting now, too:

Conservatives are snowflake pieces of ****. Pathetic. Get a life.

Heroes were always attacked in their day for defending the rights of others. MLK, Ghandi, susan b anthony.

I will NOT back down for defending women's rights

I will NOT apologize for defending women’s right to choose. Even to a woman. #TheResistance

For all wondering, i did not mean to kick her, i only meant to kick the phone out of her hand. but you haters don't care about the truth. smh

Almost sounds like a parody of a lunatic. Maybe someone compromised his account to make him sound like a moron.

https://twitter.com/jordan_hunt18

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Edit: And here's an article on it

I’m a pro-life woman. This man just roundhouse-kicked me in public for my beliefs

He's apparently tweeting now, too:

Almost sounds like a parody of a lunatic. Maybe someone compromised his account to make him sound like a moron.

https://twitter.com/jordan_hunt18

Ironically, his ****ter background is a chart that I presume is used to show that the death penalty is wrong and should be abolished. How Ironic he pushes to eliminate the death penalty on one hand, yet is willing to attack a woman to defend the ability of another woman to kill. Irony at its best.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Bang.

As soon as the foot hit me, I'm in fear for my life from someone I perceive to be violent, and well trained.

I step back, draw, and fire.

End of story.

He wants to be a baby killer so bad he'll go out attacking women prove it...

Last edited:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Ever wonder why the left has so many lunatics?

And... save your posts usual suspects, everyone knows.

Well, they certainly do...and the right does too.

However, the right thinking conservative generally disavows the lunatics readily.

The leftists generally embrace nearly all leftist lunatics unless they are absolutely forced to cut them loose.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom