"Are you kidding me?" / Facepalm Thread (pt 2)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    SNL's Pete Davidson criticizes Kanye West for being a Trump supporter. I find this particular quote to be ironic considering the number of guest hosts (actors and musicians) that expressed political views, but the right kind of political views in SNL's opinion.
    “You know how wrong about politics you need to be for like me to notice? Do you know how annoying that is? Like Kanye is a genius, but a musical genius,” Davidson joked. “Like Joey Chestnut is a hot dog-eating genius, but I don’t want to hear Joey Chestnut’s opinions about things that aren’t hot dog-related.”
    Gee Pete, you ever here someone yell "Shut up and sing."?

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    ehc96p5jymg01.jpg

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    SNL's Pete Davidson criticizes Kanye West for being a Trump supporter. I find this particular quote to be ironic considering the number of guest hosts (actors and musicians) that expressed political views, but the right kind of political views in SNL's opinion.
    “You know how wrong about politics you need to be for like me to notice? Do you know how annoying that is? Like Kanye is a genius, but a musical genius,” Davidson joked. “Like Joey Chestnut is a hot dog-eating genius, but I don’t want to hear Joey Chestnut’s opinions about things that aren’t hot dog-related.”
    Gee Pete, you ever here someone yell "Shut up and sing."?

C'mon- the real irony is that a celebrity ("E" list) is speaking out on politics and criticizing another celebrity (like it or not, "A" list) for speaking out on politics.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    So now 1/3 scale Halloween decorations represent children?

No, it's representative of a previous period in history, the further you go back the smaller people actually were.
    I have a manger scene that fits on the top of a table. Little known fact, Jesus was REALLY small.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I dunno, he's in there talking Pro-2A stuff, too...

The entire thing is pretty funny. I'm more enjoying the freak-out by reporters going crazy that he said "bull****" and "mother****er" (which they are unnecessarily hyphenating.)

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I dunno, he's in there talking Pro-2A stuff, too...

The entire thing is pretty funny. I'm more enjoying the freak-out by reporters going crazy that he said "bull****" and "mother****er" (which they are unnecessarily hyphenating.)

I, of course, won't hold my breath to see if there's a conservative outcry concerning his past lyrics, and widespread opposition to such a person given an invitation to the WH, as apparently now, it's ok. :dunno:

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I, of course, won't hold my breath to see if there's a conservative outcry concerning his past lyrics, and widespread opposition to such a person given an invitation to the WH, as apparently now, it's ok. :dunno:

In this time of great division and turmoil, we should be focusing on that which unites us.

Like Gold Digger.

I mean, liberal or conservative, we can all agree Gold Digger is a masterpiece.:yesway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom