"Active shooter" on the loose in Canada!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    You mess with America's Hat, you mess with America.

x4bModf.jpg

ziggy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    Fort Wayne area
    Canadian military now apparently under orders not to wear the uniform when off duty... I sure hope they re-think that. How about "Wear your uniform and carry your weapon at all times."

Nothing to be gained by cowering and showing fear. In fact, no only nothing to be gained, but much to be lost by giving those who spread fear to win by exhibiting the fear they wish to impart.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    Canadian military now apparently under orders not to wear the uniform when off duty... I sure hope they re-think that. How about "Wear your uniform and carry your weapon at all times."

Nothing to be gained by cowering and showing fear. In fact, no only nothing to be gained, but much to be lost by giving those who spread fear to win by exhibiting the fear they wish to impart.

Yikes! Not everyone in the military is an expert in gun handling, some only shoot their weapons during annual quals. I hate to be the guy assigned a squad machine guy and have to carry that everywhere.

srad

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 22, 2009
    Elkhart/Bristol, IN
    Prayers for the fallen soldier's family. Really should be headlined as Terrorist Attack, rather than active shooter. From CNN, "A U.S. law enforcement official told CNN that a connection to terrorism hasn't been ruled out. On Monday, a man who Canadian authorities said was "radicalized" killed a Canadian soldier with his car."

Maybe it's time for a Winnie & Marlin lever-action assault rifle ban in Canada (and neighboring NY for good measure).

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Michael Zehaf-Bibeau has been named as the gunman who shot and killed a Canadian soldier at Ottawa’s War Memorial. His name was first released in
    michael-zehalf-bibeau.jpg
    aCBS Evening News tweet.

Maybe that is him and maybe not. An early report.

It always amazes me that most of these so called brave Terrorist sob's cover there face's. If they were proud of doing what they are doing they would not have to hide it. Cowards. All cowards hide.

I wish the Canadian government and it's people the best of luck. What little gun freedoms they have are probably even more in jeopardy. Most likely here will be knee jerk reactions within the Canadian government. They will most likely call for even stricter gun control. Like that will solve the issue.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    It always amazes me that most of these so called brave Terrorist sob's cover there face's. If they were proud of doing what they are doing they would not have to hide it. Cowards. All cowards hide.

I wish the Canadian government and it's people the best of luck. What little gun freedoms they have are probably even more in jeopardy. Most likely here will be knee jerk reactions within the Canadian government. They will most likely call for even stricter gun control. Like that will solve the issue.

My thoughts exactly every time I see one of these "freedom fighters" offing an innocent.

Cowards every one!

Top Bottom