• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    I have no moral issues with what you are talking about. I am just wondering how you think you are going to get these supplies without one hell of a fight. Which will further deplete your supplies. Also, while placing your life, and the lives of your "group" and family in serious jeopardy.

You might want to ask the tacticians in your group what their thoughts on your plan are on acquiring stuff. The Team I am with is pushing over 50 Veteran Soldiers (read Combat Proven, Combat Arms at that), not to include spouses and dependents or the service and support persons. What do you think my Team would do to a group like yours operating in or near Our AO after the fall of Civilization?!

Your group doesnt really impress me..... i went to catholic school :D

Jake

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    Survive evade resist escape.

U know i wouldnt doubt some of the old ones that did their time in the. Bush back in th day didnt know some stuff. Various countries at time have been brutal to missionaries. I did see about a 75 year old nun go ghetto on a kid who flipped her off. Straight up stanked him. My grandmothers aunt, great aunt? Was a nun. Real nice lady but had that creepy kind of german accent and just dead eyes.

Jake

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    U know i wouldnt doubt some of the old ones that did their time in the. Bush back in th day didnt know some stuff. Various countries at time have been brutal to missionaries. I did see about a 75 year old nun go ghetto on a kid who flipped her off. Straight up stanked him. My grandmothers aunt, great aunt? Was a nun. Real nice lady but had that creepy kind of german accent and just dead eyes.

Jake
    Okay...

My turn to ask WTF is Stanked him mean?! :dunno:

MACHINEGUN

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    Du Mhan Yhu
    So you're the very unlucky guy I'll be killing right in front of his own family when you forcibly kick down my door(s) for no good reason except to die a horribly gruesome death?

Just kidding..

:D

This is my take, when the SHTF for real.. all rules and laws are void immediately, especially if the Police aren't around anymore or are too scared to do their jobs!

Yeah.. do whatever you have to do for your family and you!

I'll be doing exactly that, guarantee it.. and then some!

:ingo:

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    It's was a common occurrence for the nuns to take out their sexual frustrations through extreme violence and psychological dominance on the youths in their control.

That was my theory, back then anyhow.

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    Okay...

My turn to ask WTF is Stanked him mean?! :dunno:

just a term my kids used to use back when i worked with juvies. most of them were from gary and the south side chicago. so think harbor region.

basically they used it for a substitute for killed, half killed, beat down etc. it was never a good thing :D

it must have been either a region thing or and institution thing since you dont find it on urban dictionary or anything.

jake

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    It's was a common occurrence for the nuns to take out their sexual frustrations through extreme violence and psychological dominance on the youths in their control.

That was my theory, back then anyhow.

i can say my experiences were positive.

the nuns were very strict, very tough, demanded a lot, but completely fair, you just knew for the most part to not act a fool with them. because i mean after all they married Jesus :D

i got in more trouble with the non nuns at that school than i ever did with the nuns. and i learned more academically from them too. maybe it's the calling?

i've heard of some really mean nasty ones but we didnt have any.

i should also mention for clarity the kid that got the hell beat out of him, was already in trouble and had been moved to a table by the chalk board. she had her back to him while he was acting up. she turned around and watched him and the fool didnt realize it. not only was he flippin her off but making humping actions toward her....... and then she snapped. kid pretty well deserved it i thought then and still do today

jake

DadOfFour

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I have no moral issues with what you are talking about. I am just wondering how you think you are going to get these supplies without one hell of a fight. Which will further deplete your supplies. Also, while placing your life, and the lives of your "group" and family in serious jeopardy.

You might want to ask the tacticians in your group what their thoughts on your plan are on acquiring stuff. The Team I am with is pushing over 50 Veteran Soldiers (read Combat Proven, Combat Arms at that), not to include spouses and dependents or the service and support persons. What do you think my Team would do to a group like yours operating in or near Our AO after the fall of Civilization?!

Easy trigger, I'm not getting in a d*ck measuring contest with you, I truly hope that when the balloon goes up 1) You and yours survive and flourish, 2)Neither of us is put in the situation where we'd have to find out who's group would win a fight, and 3) That you'll stop talking about taking from individuals since that isn't what this thread is about. I'm not holding my breathe on #3 though. :dunno:

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Easy trigger, I'm not getting in a d*ck measuring contest with you, I truly hope that when the balloon goes up 1) You and yours survive and flourish, 2)Neither of us is put in the situation where we'd have to find out who's group would win a fight, and 3) That you'll stop talking about taking from individuals since that isn't what this thread is about. I'm not holding my breathe on #3 though. :dunno:
    I'll ask again, since you keep insisting that this is not about Stealing from Individuals, where do you think you are going to acquire these mythical supplies from?!

Besides I already know the answers to 1 & 2. I just want you to explain to us where you think you are going to find supplies...

Kmcinnes

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    Hendricks County
    Businesses and corporations are people too, just ask Mit! Lol! The stores are going to be empty real fast, what isn't bought by panicked people in the first say 8 hours will be looted by the panicked employees and the rest of society. Day 2 they will be completely empty. I tell you what.....I am going to sit on my comfy couch armed to the hilt watching the chaos on the news and avoid the initial panic because that is where most of the unneeded deaths will happen. I hope and pray you will be smart enough to stay safe with your family so you will have more time for them!

Last edited:

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    just a term my kids used to use back when i worked with juvies. most of them were from gary and the south side chicago. so think harbor region.

basically they used it for a substitute for killed, half killed, beat down etc. it was never a good thing :D

it must have been either a region thing or and institution thing since you dont find it on urban dictionary or anything.

jake

Sounds like a combination of the words 'stomped' and 'spanked'.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I'll ask again, since you keep insisting that this is not about Stealing from Individuals, where do you think you are going to acquire these mythical supplies from?!

Besides I already know the answers to 1 & 2. I just want you to explain to us where you think you are going to find supplies...
    This hasn't been answered either:
    What does the rest of your group think of your looting plans?

Also, what is with the continual references to "balloon goes up"?

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    So, here's my question, at what point do you say "to hell with what the law says" and "acquire" those items that you need. But what about in a situation where you as a prepper who's watching the news sees something coming a few days before the rest of the populace?

*Snip*

Timing will be everything and I'm not sure if anyone can answer that for you .

Hopefully in that situation we'll all be the best moral , honest and decent folks we can be .

In a true TEOTWAWKI , asteroid / pole shift / caldera / what ever and even in a lesser crisis situation Katrina / Argentina / Serbia , etc. , "morals" will be flexible and situationally dependent .

It happens now in "good times" and has happened in times of crisis .

Having worked construction and been a medic , I'm hoping to be able to barter those skills first . More so on the medical side of things .

I have plenty of construction tools but not enough medical supplies or tools . Talk about expensive , try buying "decent" medical supplies , it gets goofy quick .

There are medical supplies / tools that I currently don't have access to but would be able to put to better use than the local thugs .

You can take it to the bank that if we're facing a TEOTWAWKI , I'll be going " shopping " at my local spots .

Hopefully before my local crackheads , drunks and thugs get there .

So if we cross paths and your sick , injured or wounded , just don't ask where I " acquired " my supplies .

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

jake

I know the term. We get overflow from Chicago around here. Might explain some of the recent Zombie activity.

Some folks believe that they will be able to go out freely when society hits the trash can. It just aint so. Trading and bartering will take some time to establish. If you think it is tough to do business now, well, it will be deadly serious if these scenarios unfold as described. A lot os A-Moral and vicious folks out there.
    We are not 50 strong but we are aware, we are diligent in protecting ourselves and our property. We can and do hit exactly what we point our firearms at. We have discussed the importance of the one bullet per body rule if things do go south. We are not looking for an ammo wasting firefight. Gray man tactics seem to be a way to survive unless confronted in numbers.
    There has been a shift in our program since being on this forum.

Top Bottom