• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    That's the same as a win for ISIS.

Not really. Their sorties will be picked up by any number of other flights. I suspect Jordan's Air Force has plenty of volunteers now.

Don't get me wrong - as the article says, the UAE has an upper tier air force for the region. But, for now, the "put the thing on the thing" strikes against ISIS don't require the level of sophistication the UAE (and other nations in the region) have available.

Steeler

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Clark county
    I don't know why, but I watched the burning video. Absolutely disturbing. Wish I hadn't even watched it.
    All the killing in the name of a fairy tale. IMO of course.

HamYankee

Expert
    Rating - 97.5%
    39   1   0
    Jan 24, 2014
    Hendricks County
    Dont feel ashamed for watching it. Of course, it'll never be forgotten. But, I think we should all, to the best of our ability, understand who is trying to murder us. One day one or more of us could be face to face with them.

I don't know why, but I watched the burning video. Absolutely disturbing. Wish I hadn't even watched it.
    All the killing in the name of a fairy tale. IMO of course.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    ISIS claims the American woman they have been holding hostage died in a coalition airstrike in Syria today.

BS, sounds like Terrorist #2 forgot to hit "record" on his phone.

Steeler

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Clark county
    Dont feel ashamed for watching it. Of course, it'll never be forgotten. But, I think we should all, to the best of our ability, understand who is trying to murder us. One day one or more of us could be face to face with them.
    Not ashamed, more like sick to my stomach/enraged.
    I would love nothing more than to kill each and every one of them personally.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    ISIS claims the American woman they have been holding hostage died in a coalition airstrike in Syria today.

A militia that follows no rules of war wants us to believe that our ally killed our citizen held as a prisoner by said militia.

No reason to believe ISIS is telling the truth about the airstrike killing the hostage. Especially since ISIS planned to kill her anyways.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom