• Status
    Not open for further replies.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    The police dept did not respond quickly enough to Z's call and could have prevented the "wrongful death". The County for not dispatching officers fast enough. THe State for improper training.

Remember, we're talking about money grubbing [STRIKE]lawyers[/STRIKE] clients here. THey will find a way to sue.

FIFY. The lawyer only sues because there's a client lined up with their hand out, and, guess what, there's no shortage of those.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    @CarmelHP no offsense to you if you are a ATTY, but please go read the link I posted and see how the web got started in which TM parents asked for help and how it got to the curreny ATTY they have and how he is know for past civil suits.

So in this case I suspect it's more the ATTY pushed for this legal strategy not the parents of TM.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    WMNC 95.3 FM radio up here in The Bend had a discussion about this "new" information (injuries to GZ) this morning. Casey Whatshisname, host of the local morning show, stated that he had "all kinds" of people with Indiana LTCH tell him thay would have just drawn and shot Trayvon on the spot. WTF?

First this guy screws up the marine tossed from the voting polls story and now this comment. :dunno:

I guess what strikes me as strange in the media today is that the injuries to GZ are somehow news. I was aware of the head lacs and broken nose right after the national media jumped on the story.

Maybe I'm missing something?

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    @CarmelHP no offsense to you if you are a ATTY, but please go read the link I posted and see how the web got started in which TM parents asked for help and how it got to the curreny ATTY they have and how he is know for past civil suits.

So in this case I suspect it's more the ATTY pushed for this legal strategy not the parents of TM.

What do you expect him to do, not follow his client's wishes, or try to get a recovery for them?

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    The police dept did not respond quickly enough to Z's call and could have prevented the "wrongful death". The County for not dispatching officers fast enough. THe State for improper training.

Remember, we're talking about money grubbing lawyers here. THey will find a way to sue.

I"l bet Castle Rock v Gonzales comes in to play.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    What do you expect him to do, not follow his client's wishes, or try to get a recovery for them?

As long as we are assigning blame, don't forget our fellow citizens that get to sit on the jury. For some reason we all behave like it is our job to spread the wealth around when we become a juror.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    FIFY. The lawyer only sues because there's a client lined up with their hand out, and, guess what, there's no shortage of those.

There was a television commercial a few years ago from a well-known firm specializing in injury lawsuits which basically instructed viewers in how to manufacture a car vs. semi incident suitable for a lawsuit. My brother was pretty peeved about that one. I missed it since I do not watch television.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    There was a television commercial a few years ago from a well-known firm specializing in injury lawsuits which basically instructed viewers in how to manufacture a car vs. semi incident suitable for a lawsuit. My brother was pretty peeved about that one. I missed it since I do not watch television.

Have you been injured?

I'd hate to guess how many lawyers were beating down the Martin's door trying to get this case.

thebishopp

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2010
    Indiana
    a "white man of Hispanic heritage" .... LOL. I guess Obama is a "white man from Kenyan heritage".

Again I think it's funny/sad how the media uses race as a convenience. Like I said before, if Zimmerman had shot a white guy or robbed a bank we would be hearing about the "Hispanic" murderer/robber with no mention of "white heritage" anywhere in his description.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Zimmerman has a black grandfather or great grandfather. Heard that on the Radio today.
    Rush did a solid half hour running down all the info in his own special way. Very entertaining and somewhat enlightening.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    So what socio-ethnic group is getting behind "Z"....he is white, no, Hispanic, no,
    White Hispanic, maybe, no, he is a white black hispanic oh I give up.
    Poor guy just can not get a break.
    The MSM and others with an agenda are trying to designate the white part as the dominate one to fit the narrative.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom