Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    You have a very strong stomach if you can listen to a piece of trash like Rush for 30 minutes straight. While I could never respect him, I respect that you can stomach listening to someone mostly spout opinions that are inflammatory or just plain ignorant.

Actually, he was on point with this one. I usually let him go after a bit. I was in the spare truck and it is AM only.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The whole thing is a shame really. I'm trying to be careful about it all, as the natural knee jerk reaction for me is to want to see Zimmerman in prison, although I don't know even half the facts so I'm trying to reserve judgement until some more info comes to light.

Regardless, the whole thing is pretty messed up. I just hope some sort of justice is served in the end.

Not questioning your opinions or feelings but why Zimmerman. Just curious.
    All of what has been brought to light here of "Late" points to young Travon being at least more in the wrong than the white, black, Hispanic profiling, stalking predator. Once you see his latest pics (not young smiling 12 year old Travon) it will put him in a different light. Was that profiling ????

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    The whole thing is a shame really. I'm trying to be careful about it all, as the natural knee jerk reaction for me is to want to see Zimmerman in prison, although I don't know even half the facts so I'm trying to reserve judgement until some more info comes to light.

Regardless, the whole thing is pretty messed up. I just hope some sort of justice is served in the end.

Why?

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Not questioning your opinions or feelings but why Zimmerman. Just curious.
    All of what has been brought to light here of "Late" points to young Travon being at least more in the wrong than the white, black, Hispanic profiling, stalking predator. Once you see his latest pics (not young smiling 12 year old Travon) it will put him in a different light. Was that profiling ????

Pictures prove what exactly?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Pictures prove what exactly?

Hell, I am not sure what you are looking for but please, do not ever change. Seriously, don't.
    The Dr. report, the pictures, the statements, the autopsy report, well, everything. This proves what exactly. To me it puts all this in a completely different light than it was originally reported to be.
    The actual pics of this young man (not a boy) shows him physically capable of the damage he inflicted. Call it profiling or what ever you choose. My father told me oh so long ago, dress like a punk, act like a punk, get treated as such. This still applies.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Hell, I am not sure what you are looking for but please, do not ever change. Seriously, don't.
    The Dr. report, the pictures, the statements, the autopsy report, well, everything. This proves what exactly. To me it puts all this in a completely different light than it was originally reported to be.
    The actual pics of this young man (not a boy) shows him physically capable of the damage he inflicted. Call it profiling or what ever you choose. My father told me oh so long ago, dress like a punk, act like a punk, get treated as such. This still applies.

Save your breathe.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Then don't break the law or put yourself into such a position and you won't have to worry about it. A little better SA from Z and this would have never happened.

Yep, no innocent person has ever went to trial. Scary pictures are enough to convict a man.

ETA: Did Zimmerman put himself into such a position to land himself on trial?

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    Wow almost 300 pages of opinion that dont mean jack in the reality of this case....... awesome!

Seriously the fact there is still stuff to argue about and it hasnt even gotten close to trial is pretty impressive!

I dont know why but ive been anxious to see it hit 300

Jake

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Yep, no innocent person has ever went to trial. Scary pictures are enough to convict a man.

ETA: Did Zimmerman put himself into such a position to land himself on trial?

Did he make mistakes? Yes. His SA was not where it should have been considering his situation. That led to the confrontation, which led to the shooting. Frrom there on it took a life of its own and turned into the monster it is today.

I've never said Z was completely blameless in the actions that led up to the shooting. I do think the evidence coming out now does support his version of the events on that night.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Save your breathe.

Wow...I love the guy cause he seriously stirs up the conversations but just freaking "WOW"

I do not see how you are still stuck in this same rut in light of all that has been put out of late. Wow.

Carry on for what it's worth. If I ever have to smack down some stalker in my hood...and I will have to again, believe it, and I end up in court, please God keep that man off my jury....please.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Wow...I love the guy cause he seriously stirs up the conversations but just freaking "WOW"

I do not see how you are still stuck in this same rut in light of all that has been put out of late. Wow.

Carry on for what it's worth. If I ever have to smack down some stalker in my hood...and I will have to again, believe it, and I end up in court, please God keep that man off my jury....please.
    Some people have a powerful hatred of "busybodies" that they just can't get past no matter what.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana

Some people decided at the very beginning that he was guilty. They are apparently the type that will stick with that position no matter what. I think they could have video of Zimmerman being jumped from a dark corner and he would still be guilty and needing to be destroyed.

Some people have a powerful hatred of "busybodies" that they just can't get past no matter what.

At least he is truly dedicated. He was willing to admit if he saw suspicious people sneaking around his neighbors he would stay home, head for the basement and mind his own business.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom