• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    No need to start another thread, but:

Florida Distributor Sells Trayvon Martin Gun Range Targets Online | NewsFeed | TIME.com

targetedit.png

C'mon seriously? :noway:

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    FBI may charge George Zimmerman with hate crime | www.wftv.com

Now this is nothing new. But what surprised me is what their legal analyst said:

“Mr. Zimmerman could be punished by up to life in prison or even the death penalty,” said Sheaffer.

Unless the law has changed, pretty sure their legal analyst is wrong about the death penalty.

Also, Prosecutors are required to release information to the defense and the public. Wonder when this will happen?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    the article I posted gave plenty of good reasons, what more should I need to add?

none, why is the gov't even involved in this case?

It's a dumb suit meant to draw attention away from the case, that much is obvious. Doesn't it make MORE sense to wait til one's acquitted before bringing up a civil suit? No judge is going to rule on this case until after the criminal trial has concluded. If Zimmerman is found guilty, then his suit is moot.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Now this is nothing new. But what surprised me is what their legal analyst said:

“Mr. Zimmerman could be punished by up to life in prison or even the death penalty,” said Sheaffer.

Unless the law has changed, pretty sure their legal analyst is wrong about the death penalty.

Also, Prosecutors are required to release information to the defense and the public. Wonder when this will happen?

A hate crime resulting in death IS a capital offense.

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    "State prosecutors said Zimmerman gave several inconsistent statements to Sanford police, which is, in part, their basis for charging him with second-degree murder."

if this is the case why did it take so long to charge him?

is there anything in this case that makes sense?

jake

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    "State prosecutors said Zimmerman gave several inconsistent statements to Sanford police, which is, in part, their basis for charging him with second-degree murder."

jake

His story has always been consistent. I know because I've read it here.

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    His story has always been consistent. I know because I've read it here.

exactly! before the thread completly derailed and still operated some what in facts the stanford police were on record of saying his story was consistent.

thats why no charges were filed, so who is lying the stanford police or the prosecutor?

it really does seem like zimmerman is getting rail roaded doesnt it

jake

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    exactly! before the thread completly derailed and still operated some what in facts the stanford police were on record of saying his story was consistent.

thats why no charges were filed, so who is lying the stanford police or the prosecutor?

it really does seem like zimmerman is getting rail roaded doesnt it

jake
    I think you are misunderstanding the intent of the previous post.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

When everyone is done milking this cow...............

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana

jake

I think they realize they lost white public opinion and will now start up a full scale smear campaign to change that. I wouldn't believe anything that is said about the guy at this point.

figley

Expert
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    SW Indy
    I would bet the odds are pretty good that this circuis will travel through Indy for the Expo, in July. (in case anybody wants to get autographs)

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    It's a dumb suit meant to draw attention away from the case, that much is obvious. Doesn't it make MORE sense to wait til one's acquitted before bringing up a civil suit? No judge is going to rule on this case until after the criminal trial has concluded. If Zimmerman is found guilty, then his suit is moot.

I'm pretty sure they haven't filed anything yet.

The article was written on what he could do if he wanted, even though he has plenty of grounds to sue. His mother (based on threats received) is on 8 months leave from her job. I'm not even sure his wife is working at the moment.

The bogus editing of thos tapes and the doctoring done on the video to hide the wounds drew a lot of negative attention to this case. I doubt he would have ever been charged if not for all the fake media involvement....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom