You Are Walking Through The Woods Tomorrow and...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Mark the grid.
    Call up my UXO Report.
    Determine if the Bucket is a possible hazard to mission.
    Do I need EOD or do I blow it in place... :dunno:

For slow learners and those who missed the meeting...

From post #7
    Game on, it's only your own skills, expirience and conciense to be your guide.

You are alone, no phone a friend, an hour walk from the road, haven't seen a person since you turned on to the road you parked on. No one for miles even knows your name and no one you know would have a clue where to put a finger on a map.

You are now an undetermined distance from any thing you ever owned that you can't carry all at once.

Last edited:

remymartin

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    trouble.jpg

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Indians made arrow heads from obsidian that they traded for, or found.

you know hawaii is not the only place in the world that has ever had volcanic activity.

dew409

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Northeast, Dekalb Co.
    I take a look at everything to assure threat level and leave it alone. Someone is in the area (broken seal on the Dew bottle). Someone may be watching me now, I have no idea of thier intensions. I go home. End of story.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    "Could you quiet down Jeremy? I heard a noise. It may have been a shot in the distance or a twig breaking nearby." ;)

It's quiet now. What'd ya do with that rock? Is it good for anything? That squirrel is gonna rot. What else was in that bucket? Is that bucket thing good for anything other than keeping a beer cool? What have you got in your pockets? What made that noise? Is every one who leaves a bottle of tea in the woods your friend? He may not feel too friendly when he finds you've been in to it. Who the heck puts that stuff out in the woods any way? That's a lot of work for a little trot out of sight to take a dump and jump back in the car. May be he spends a lot of time around here. When might he be back?

Whats so interesting around here he'd spend this much effort and what else is here?

Do you green horns need me to write the to do list for ya to fill in the blank? A little sip of tea won't hold ya for ever you know.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Indians made arrow heads from obsidian that they traded for, or found.

you know hawaii is not the only place in the world that has ever had volcanic activity.

You can make an arrow head out of about anything if you know what you are doing. Have you got a bow? WTF do you need a bow for? You've knocked a squirrel out of a tree by accident with a gun. That should tell you a whole frigging book full of things.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    I take a look at everything to assure threat level and leave it alone. Someone is in the area (broken seal on the Dew bottle). Someone may be watching me now, I have no idea of thier intensions. I go home. End of story.

Which way is home? Which way did you walk to get here? How far is it to home? To the road? What's in the Dew bottle? Stow that wimpering.

What's that little scrap of paper you saw on the bank when the genius of this crew of multiple personalities bothered to take a look around at everything? Careful, I read once of an out manned leader who left a note pinned to a tree in the evening as his adversary chased his pitiful force. He left every archer he had hiding in the dark with orders to fire blindly in to the first light they saw after dark. Upon sighting the note the superiour forces scouts summond the leader. By then it was full dark and they struck a match so he could read it. He was dead before the match burned out. This could be a trap.

Going home is not an option now "Dorothy". You missed that bus when you started messing around in some one else's poke. You are knee deep in the white rabbit's hole now. I'd keep my eyes and ears tuned up a notch if I were you.

Last edited:

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    No soup FOR YOU but you find a squishy Reese's pieces in your boot when changing them at the truck.
    Soup is gay.
    I have beer at home.
    I don't fool with the bucket, because it's not mine.

Jim's story.......
    Jim thinks the bucket is stupid and gay.
    He goes back to his truck and drives home.
    He drinks some beer, and later gets some lovin' from sclark.
    The end.:D

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Soup is gay.
    I have beer at home.
    I don't fool with the bucket, because it's not mine.

Jim's story.......
    Jim thinks the bucket is stupid and gay.
    He goes back to his truck and drives home.
    He drinks some beer, and later gets some lovin' from sclark.
    The end.:D

You may recover from the bump to the head if you are lucky.

Mean while you've lost your rifle and are covered from head to toe with turkey ticks and laying in sting weed.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    You may recover from the bump to the head if you are lucky.

Mean while you've lost your rifle and are covered from head to toe with turkey ticks and laying in sting weed.
    I bring a compass when I hunt unfamiliar woods.
    I also bring bug spray.

Where the hell are we hunting squirrels at........the 100 acre woods?
    I can hunt tree rats in my back yard with a Gamo.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    I bring a compass when I hunt unfamiliar woods.
    I also bring bug spray.

Where the hell are we hunting squirrels at........the 100 acre woods?
    I can hunt tree rats in my back yard with a Gamo.

Which way is home?

You can't carry your Gamo and scratch all those itchy spots at the same time even if you HAD your compass and knew which way to walk.:dunno: The size of the woods isn't limited by how much of it you've seen.

Top Bottom