• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Designer99

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    Indianapolis
    So you watched one stupid video and thats enough for you huh? Your internet must be broken. Hell, there's tons of blatant videos posted on this very website if you take the time to hit that search button.

Here's a quick one for ya:
    Dogs Killed by Cops

I watched a few today of guys getting tazed.

One was titled' bored cops tases" watch it, his pregnant wife screaming, it looks bad for the cops.

The watch from the cops point of view, see that the guy fails to comply while out of the car

Oh and then watch it again and see that the guy is fishing in his pocket " for a possible weapon"

See how that went...started out bored cop/was a non compliant, possibly armed person in striking distance (under 21 feet) and a screaming woman behind him, armed or not who knows.

But it says bored, so it must be a cop out for some kicks

Sainte

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    Or, another reason that I didn't see in the article is that people who know you before you become a cop like you for you. It's after you become a cop, it seems like most of them want something or expect something from you. E.g. Breaks on tickets, dui's, always wanting you to "take care of something" for them or, "go talk" to someone in your uniform kind of thing.

Signal23

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Greenwood
    Or, another reason that I didn't see in the article is that people who know you before you become a cop like you for you. It's after you become a cop, it seems like most of them want something or expect something from you. E.g. Breaks on tickets, dui's, always wanting you to "take care of something" for them or, "go talk" to someone in your uniform kind of thing.

VERY TRUE, it's hard to be off duty.

reesez

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    Chevyville
    As a mechanic I completely understand.

Designer99

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    Indianapolis
    It's "stupid" because it doesn't support your narative or because it does support mine????

Stupid because your example isn't relevant. You've been on this site before. You've seen all the "cop bashing" threads. You chose a video that doesn't show a cop breaking his oath. Have you not watched anyone else's posted videos on here?

I gave you an example. Maybe you missed it? That's just one of many videos out there showing dirty cops abusing their power.

Clearly you have law enforcement in your family. That's why this is so personal to you. I'm sure there were plenty of apologists for the brown shirts in Germany too.

Signal23

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Greenwood
    Stupid because your example isn't relevant. You've been on this site before. You've seen all the "cop bashing" threads. You chose a video that doesn't show a cop breaking his oath. Have you not watched anyone else's posted videos on here?

I gave you an example. Maybe you missed it? That's just one of many videos out there showing dirty cops abusing their power.

Clearly you have law enforcement in your family. That's why this is so personal to you. I'm sure there were plenty of apologists for the brown shirts in Germany too.

Wow, you compare my support of law enforcement and or family (as you say) to being a blinded supporter of Hitler.

What do you have enough passion to stand for, anything???

Dj15802

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Avon, IN
    Have you seen the majority of people LEOs have to deal with?? I'd be the biggest P*^ck if I had to mostly deal with these people.

Designer99

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    Indianapolis
    So now belief in the rule of law and support of enforcement is now a "fascist metality"

Stop twisting words. You know that's not what he meant at all. The fascists mentality is giving all LEOs your blind support when there's overwhelming evidence that they have a real corruption issue.

Can you not admit that there are a lot of bad apples?

There are SOME good cops. There are SOME bad cops. The bad cops are getting all the press and creating the public perception. Evidently the good cops need to clean house.

Why can't you tell us why this is so personal to you?

Can you honestly say that you have never seen video evidence of cops abusing their power?

Did you even bother to look at the link I provided you?

Try not to skip over the questions this time. It would help clarify your peculiar position.

reesez

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    Chevyville
    6e7.gif

TheReaper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2012
    Southeastern IN
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEvZBKwvE0k

What people have to realize is that the haters on here represent very few compared to the "real" general public, that's hard to believe sometimes but it's true. There's just a larger volume of haters on this board for some reason and also because the mods allow alot of it, for whatever their reason is. But a good article, it's a shame that more can't be discussed here without all of the **** slinging. Some people around here would maybe benefit from it!

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEvZBKwvE0k

What people have to realize is that the haters on here represent very few compared to the "real" general public, that's hard to believe sometimes but it's true. There's just a larger volume of haters on this board for some reason and also because the mods allow alot of it, for whatever their reason is. But a good article, it's a shame that more can't be discussed here without all of the **** slinging. Some people around here would maybe benefit from it!

The mods also allow a lot of trolling for cop haters. Like this thread, for example. This thread was intended to do two things: 1) tell us all that the OP loves cops, and 2) **** off people who don't.

You want some real **** slinging? Start a thread about the glories of libertarianism. Libertarians are hated around here more than cops are.

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    The mods also allow a lot of trolling for cop haters. Like this thread, for example. This thread was intended to do two things: 1) tell us all that the OP loves cops, and 2) **** off people who don't.

You want some real **** slinging? Start a thread about the glories of libertarianism. Libertarians are hated around here more than cops are.

I wouldntve guessed that

TheReaper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2012
    Southeastern IN

On this forum, people like you call people "trolls" when they disagree with what they have to say. The OP isn't a troll for posting this thread, he is posting something that he interested in and passionate about and wants to discuss it. So by your definition, Titanium_Frost is a troll since most all he does is post cop hating threads since he hates every living officer out there?

Last edited:
    Top Bottom