• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    You proudly declare blind support a group based on the logic that 51% is "good enough".

That is so...........awesome.

Oh-boy-here-we-go_zps6ad56932.jpg

Signal23

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Greenwood
    You proudly declare blind support a group based on the logic that 51% is "good enough".

That is so...........awesome.

It's not blind......like I say, I live supporting them.

More than 51% was my quote.......the odds are with me.

If you want to pick a fight, pick someone else, you are un armed.:welcome:

Signal23

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Greenwood
    Bang goes any respect YOU might have gotten from a lot of people.

But hey... that's probably not what you were looking for anyway, and you won't miss it.

Your welcome to your opinion, and I am fine with it.
    I didn't post this trolling for buddies, the point was to shed some light on how police CAN (not should) become jaded.

I pretty much knew the crew that would want to push back.......no big deal......they live to push back, that won't change how I live or who I support.

I am not the only one exausted with the "VS. LEO" repeated stuff here, I have gotten plenty of PM's and REPS showing support (again not why I posted it).

I have seen first hand the toll a life of serving CAN (not must) have on LEO's, both physical and emotional and in some cases it is a huge cost.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Another thread designed to turn into another "us v. them" thread. This place is getting predictable.

I dunno what the op expected to happen with the original post and then the subsequent challenge inviting so called "KNOW IT ALLS" to "shut their pie holes"

Signal23

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Greenwood
    It's too easy to KNOW IT ALL when the Internet is chock full of blatant police corruption videos.

corruption???? Like taking money???

There ARE poor examples in ALL professions.......not sure what you do for a living but take a second, is their any profession that doesn't have bad apples???

Doctors, yep, Welders, Yep, Teachers, Yep, Realtors, Yep, Fireman, Yep, Police, Yep.........

For the record, I never said ALL LEO's are good examples, but many here would lead you to believe ALL LEO's are bad examples and it just isn't so, no matter how many video's or post say otherwise.....it just isn't.

TravisJ

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    Muncie/Ft. Wayne, IN
    Of course there are good cops, but there are also alot of dicks. Yes they have a difficult, dangerous job that they recieve very little if any thanks for, but that's not an excuse for being an a**hole. If a cop can't deal with his/her job without going batsh*t on someone for going 7 mph over the limit, they shouldn't wear a badge. Seems to me like the people that I went to school with and then became cops were mostly bullies or bullied. Bullies get the badge to bully people and people who were bullied get the badge to get back at the world for them being a victim. JMHO.

wally05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Excellent post. Great article.

I've said it 1,000 x on here.... 850,000 active LEO in the united states making contacts 24/7. Hell, Anderson PD is up to 5,000 service calls almost just by today's date.

Those videos you see are the same damn ones repeated over and over. I've seen most, if not all of them. There are not that many when it comes to the sheer amount of officers working these days. The internet has made it easy to create an image of "widespread police corruption". It's always just a click away. Anybody can post such claims. Many of those videos I've watched where cut or dubbed to make it look like something bad is happening when it isn't. CNN was guilty of that a few times.

Compare policing today to policing 35-40 years ago... the professionalism that is required today is far and above what many people can handle and is MUCH IMPROVED from way back when... don't believe me, read some stories of LAPD and NYPD behavior back then. Everyone has a camera on their phone and more and more are looking for a reason to fight "the man".

BTW, I didn't know that the homeless guy was a fake. I hate to say it, but that doesn't surprise me. Makes me wary of any homeless person with which I deal. I had one turn down shelter that I could get him to b/c he was waiting for people to "bring him stuff". I kind of figured out his motives early on.

wally05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Of course there are good cops, but there are also alot of dicks. Yes they have a difficult, dangerous job that they recieve very little if any thanks for, but that's not an excuse for being an a**hole. If a cop can't deal with his/her job without going batsh*t on someone for going 7 mph over the limit, they shouldn't wear a badge. Seems to me like the people that I went to school with and then became cops were mostly bullies or bullied. Bullies get the badge to bully people and people who were bullied get the badge to get back at the world for them being a victim. JMHO.

Yeah... that's why they became cops... I'm sure of it. :rolleyes: How many times I"ve heard that tired line. You know all 850,000 officers in service and their personal intentions? No, okay...

When did you have someone go bats**t crazy for going 7mph over?

wally05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    PS, all of INGO, this isn't a cop bashing thread. If that is all you have to give, then move along and make your own.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    PS, all of INGO, this isn't a cop bashing thread. If that is all you have to give, then move along and make your own.

It seems that in post #3, the OP made it an 'everyone else' bashing thread--generally not a way to get a positive reaction from everyone else.

Top Bottom