• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    I'm about to start a "Useless Arguments" thread......

Do it. List the descriptors for each useless argument interruption. Example.

1: the popcorn icon
    2: use of the word bacon
    3: the meme
    4: the less than 50 poster
    5:

Then list the type of person typical of such post.

Get on it.

Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    Every day I hear something dumb. Today, this was it.

At least Signal23 puts himself on the line in the forum, shows some respect for others opinions, even gives his name. Not that I will. Privacy is gold these days.

You, you're one of those jack ass LEO's that likes to troll the forums and stir **** up. That or your daddy is one.

reesez

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    Chevyville

Do it. List the descriptors for each useless argument interruption. Example.

1: the popcorn icon
    2: use of the word bacon
    3: the meme
    4: the less than 50 poster
    5:

Then list the type of person typical of such post.

Get on it.
    Wow you really put thought into it lol.

OK
    But it'll just be turned into a Cop Bashing thread by those members who are devoted to saving the World from the evils of Law Enforcement..;)

I know I know lol.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    At least Signal23 puts himself on the line in the forum, shows some respect for others opinions, even gives his name. Not that I will. Privacy is gold these days.

You, you're one of those jack ass LEO's that likes to troll the forums and stir **** up. That or your daddy is one.
    For someone who's only been a member here for just over a month you sure seem to be set on making enemies.
    Kinda reminds me of a few "former" members who've returned after getting the ban hammer.
    Oh well....
    Enjoy your stay. :)

qwerty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2010
    NWI

Yeah, that's it...... :rolleyes:

Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    For someone who's only been a member here for just over a month you sure seem to be set on making enemies.
    Kinda reminds me of a few "former" members who've returned after getting the ban hammer.
    Oh well....
    Enjoy your stay. :)

Dont take it to heart just because you're former LEO. You're obviously biased towards law enforcement, but Querty is a troll. You can tell by all his posts.

I on the other hand, am no former member and have never been banned from any forum in my life, if thats what you're insinuating.

I'm not here to make enemies. People either polarize towards a personality or they find reason to polarize against. I've said a few bad words and called one guy out. Is that grounds for banning?

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy

This is your official in-thread warning. Stop with the insults of other members and stick to a more civil method of debate. Failure to do so will result in a 48-hour ban.

:mods:

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Dont take it to heart just because you're former LEO. You're obviously biased towards law enforcement, but Querty is a troll. You can tell by all his posts.

I on the other hand, am no former member and have never been banned from any forum in my life, if thats what you're insinuating.

I'm not here to make enemies. People either polarize towards a personality or they find reason to polarize against. I've said a few bad words and called one guy out. Is that grounds for banning?
    If you've read the INGO FAQ's you'd have seen that insulting another member is grounds for an infraction, or banning, if the Mod Staff deems it sufficient.
    BTW.
    I'm not a "former" LEO.
    I'm a RETIRED LEO.
    Former means the person quit, or was fired, before reaching minimum retirement status.
    I served my sentence.. :D

Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    If you've read the INGO FAQ's you'd have seen that insulting another member is grounds for an infraction, or banning, if the Mod Staff deems it sufficient.
    BTW.
    I'm not a "former" LEO.
    I'm a RETIRED LEO.

Former means the person quit, or was fired, before reaching minimum retirement status.
    I served my sentence.. :D

I gotcha. I hate it when Marines call themselves former Marines. Once you're made into a Marine, you're one for life.

Designer99

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    Indianapolis
    and since its on the internet it must be true

bonjour_zps1e385cd7.jpg

I guess you're right. All those videos of police committing crimes, shooting people and their pets are fake once they hit the internet. Someone must have Photoshoped them. :cool:

Signal23

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Greenwood
    I guess you're right. All those videos of police committing crimes, shooting people and their pets are fake once they hit the internet. Someone must have Photoshoped them. :cool:

I watched a few today of guys getting tazed.

One was titled' bored cops tases" watch it, his pregnant wife screaming, it looks bad for the cops.

The watch from the cops point of view, see that the guy fails to comply while out of the car

Oh and then watch it again and see that the guy is fishing in his pocket " for a possible weapon"

See how that went...started out bored cop/was a non compliant, possibly armed person in striking distance (under 21 feet) and a screaming woman behind him, armed or not who knows.

But it says bored, so it must be a cop out for some kicks

Top Bottom