• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    If this is true, it's too bad Gaetz isn't a Democrat, he'd considered a hero by them if he was.
    I think we should treat him the same way the dems do when their folks have ethics issues.

"It is not our place to remove him. That is up to the voters. They will decide in x years if they wish for him to stay"

I'm sick and tired of doing the right thing when they refuse to. Its like playing a board game with a toddler that cheats by ignoring rules that hurt his position.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I've heard it too.
    I just know when it comes to say Bill Clinton for example, Democrats just love him, and his sleaziness is a badge of honor with them.
    I saw lots of love for Gaetz when he was standing up to McCarthy.

Not saying you are saying this, but I see lots of we got to fight fire with fire, be willing to do whatever they do in order to win.

The problem, I believe, is sin doesn't usually compartmentalize itself and certainly does not recognize political parties.

Well I have loved long enough to believe that character is a good indicator of conduct and voting consistently with my value set.

Unfortunately, the reverse seems to hold much less validity. If I vote or favor candidates that vote consistently with my values while disregarding character and conduct, I will need to be prepared to defend more downfalls.

Now that's all subjective to my experience and since voting for conduct unbecoming in the belief that what I want for the country will happen is a relatively new position so the data is scarce.

I liken it to the stock market. Threads abound telling me it HAS to all crash at some point. The narrative used to be that companies only look to the next quarter and that shortsighted view cost us in the global economy.

I think the same applies to the country. It is short sighted to think acting and voting like the enemy is a long term strategy.

Again just springboard from your thoughts and not directly aimed at you.

HoosierLife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood
    I saw lots of love for Gaetz when he was standing up to McCarthy.

Not saying you are saying this, but I see lots of we got to fight fire with fire, be willing to do whatever they do in order to win.

The problem, I believe, is sin doesn't usually compartmentalize itself and certainly does not recognize political parties.

Well I have loved long enough to believe that character is a good indicator of conduct and voting consistently with my value set.

Unfortunately, the reverse seems to hold much less validity. If I vote or favor candidates that vote consistently with my values while disregarding character and conduct, I will need to be prepared to defend more downfalls.

Now that's all subjective to my experience and since voting for conduct unbecoming in the belief that what I want for the country will happen is a relatively new position so the data is scarce.

I liken it to the stock market. Threads abound telling me it HAS to all crash at some point. The narrative used to be that companies only look to the next quarter and that shortsighted view cost us in the global economy.

I think the same applies to the country. It is short sighted to think acting and voting like the enemy is a long term strategy.

Again just springboard from your thoughts and not directly aimed at you.
    Yeah we’re all in trouble.

Top Bottom