KatyPerryasElmoKatyPerryhoppingandhopping_890ee9_2447803.gif

Is that Katy Perry?

XDS45

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2014
    Indiana
    Glad you took it with a bit of humor. You walked right into a long-running religious argument among gun owners. There are just a few of those that likely will go on forever, so approach these topics with respect and/or humor and you should be fine.
    • Open Carry vs. Concealed Carry
    • Glock vs. 1911 vs. revolver vs. everyone else
    • Best caliber

I know the last 2 but really is a glock better then a 1911 haha :)

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    I don't OC in Summer because I live downtown where all the libs live and one, I don't care to attract attention and two, police have to answer "man with a gun" calls just wasting their time and mine. Winter I will when my coat covers it.
    It's not OC if it is concealed by your coat. It's just OWB concealed carry.

XDS45

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2014
    Indiana
    Do you live in Evansville or Terre Haute?
    I'm in Terre Haute. I carried last night at work.I hide the gun in the side of the door where I could get to it without being seen. I took on a different job that is just as dangerous,heck maybe even more since I am stuck in a car with a seat belt holding me in.I would of had to grab it with my left hand but I can shoot with my left hand,just not as well as I can with my right.Working on that though,going to the range this week and doing some more left hand shooting without using my right hand at all.
    I had the extra magazine in the center console hidden as well just in case 7 shots weren't enough and I needed 6 more.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    I'm in Terre Haute. I carried last night at work.I hide the gun in the side of the door where I could get to it without being seen. I took on a different job that is just as dangerous,heck maybe even more since I am stuck in a car with a seat belt holding me in.I would of had to grab it with my left hand but I can shoot with my left hand,just not as well as I can with my right.Working on that though,going to the range this week and doing some more left hand shooting without using my right hand at all.
    I had the extra magazine in the center console hidden as well just in case 7 shots weren't enough and I needed 6 more.

Pretty good guess on my part, kinda. I am in Evansville and I think we surpassed you this past year on meth bust

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Yes, it's Katy Perry on SNL talking about her appearance on Sesame Street that caused a stir because she showed too much cleavage.

Original SS appearance
    [video=youtube;YHROHJlU_Ng]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHROHJlU_Ng[/video]

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    So you like bad guys to surprise you so that you can 'surprise' them as apposed to them avoiding conflict with you? :)

:):.....I'm say'n.....I don' like ta 'advertise'.....:):......let'em find out......'at ya really don' know who...... or whut ya 'eF with...... at's all's I'm sayn....:):

[video=youtube;UiqwF_Y9S5Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiqwF_Y9S5Q[/video]

I've never gave the m'pression I'm a easy target.....like they mos' time choose ta prey on.....an' they'd be right....:)

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    No one on a phone is going to try and determine the validity of a man with gun call, that is why they send police. If they didn't and it was valid, then they would be libel.
    Libel how? The police have no duty to protect and no liability if they do not.

Top Bottom