• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    This is a tricky subject. Coke rocks from a fountain, but from a can or bottle, Pepsi all the way.

Even though back home, when I order a fount a in drink a restaurant, if you say "coke" you must clarify.
    I agree except that Pepsi always sucks. In a can it is RC!

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Coke from a baggie is best :rockwoot:

BugsAsGroucho_zpsc917d3b6.jpg

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Better tell the mods to get rid of that pesky search function. God forbid we are actually tempted to use it.

The search function is not the most efficient one I've seen. When you put the exact wording of a thread title in the searcher and that thread doesn't show up until page 2-3 of results (which I have had happen frequently), something's amiss.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    The search function is not the most efficient one I've seen. When you put the exact wording of a thread title in the searcher and that thread doesn't show up until page 2-3 of results (which I have had happen frequently), something's amiss.
    agreed. but i usually find what I am looking for pretty quickly anyhow.

XDS45

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2014
    Indiana
    It was early morning after work when I posted,sorry for posting a question that has been answered many times LOL.
    And to answer about meth and crack heads around here,a place here got robbed this afternoon at 1pm near crack/meth is the worse in my city. I think I will be keeping my firearm on me as much as possible.People are getting to stupid and will rob just about any place now any time of the day.BTW it was a check cashing place that got robbed of all places.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    It was early morning after work when I posted,sorry for posting a question that has been answered many times LOL.
    And to answer about meth and crack heads around here,a place here got robbed this afternoon at 1pm near crack/meth is the worse in my city. I think I will be keeping my firearm on me as much as possible.People are getting to stupid and will rob just about any place now any time of the day.BTW it was a check cashing place that got robbed of all places.

Do you live in Evansville or Terre Haute?

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed

Glad you took it with a bit of humor. You walked right into a long-running religious argument among gun owners. There are just a few of those that likely will go on forever, so approach these topics with respect and/or humor and you should be fine.
    • Open Carry vs. Concealed Carry
    • Glock vs. 1911 vs. revolver vs. everyone else
    • Best caliber

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    Glad you took it with a bit of humor. You walked right into a long-running religious argument among gun owners. There are just a few of those that likely will go on forever, so approach these topics with respect and/or humor and you should be fine.
    • Open Carry vs. Concealed Carry
    • Glock vs. 1911 vs. revolver vs. everyone else
    • Best caliber
    .380 or die!! (that's tatooed on my forearm!)

Top Bottom