• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

SpeedwayShooter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 11, 2010
    Great clips for a hair cut in speedway carrying my Taurus 24/7 9mm. Old lady waiting for her friend looked at me and said, "is that a real gun?" I informed her that it was a real gun and she just smiled. Then stopped at the speedway station at 56th and high school road. In line, a man behind me that was surely high as a kite told me that I shouldn't open carry because he has seen people get their guns taken and blah blah blah. Told him I was sorry he felt that way and continued with my day.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    I OC'd today to a corn bread and beans picnick. The food was OUTSTANDING but I couldn't understand what any one was saying for the loud machine gun fire in the backround.

Malard

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 12, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Went to get my hair cut after work (I work at Brinks in cash logistics) I cannot carry my gun at work due to company policy until I am 21 but did have my Brinks Polo on with my 1911 OC on my hip. Walked past a group of older women and it did stop there conversation and when I looked back they continued on. The lady cutting my hair said nothing about it, im not sure if it was my polo or if she didnt think a thing of it. Either way good experience there.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Forum rules about keeping on topic, maybe?

Sometimes I'll tag a thread with something if I want to read it later.
    I don't use "TAG" kind of generic. I'll post something comical or whatever.
    I can jack a thread with the best of them though.

I like cheese sticks, I tried to pick up some spicy mozzarella yesterday
    at Julieanos when I picked up my gyro but they were sold out. :(

:D

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I OC'd at Charlie Brown's in Speedway this morning; tbhausen and my wife were with me for breakfast. We ate at the counter and the place was very busy with lots of people standing in line behind me waiting to be seated. Completely uneventful; nobody said a word about it and only caught a few people giving a second look. No stares or dirty looks at all. Even had a couple with a preschool- aged boy sit right next to me. I discreetly asked the mom if she wanted me to cover it up (put my jacket back on) and she said don't worry about it; she hadn't even noticed until I told her. :D

Last edited:

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    Just got back...first ate at Panera, then the wife made me go to JCPenny with her (I went in stealth mode), then onto DSW Shoes. Both Panera and DSW were pretty busy. I didn't notice anyone being too freaked out. One guy at Panera had kind of a frantic smile as he passed me by and seemed like his face was frozen like that.:)

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Oh forgot to report about it. Went to our storage locker the other day. Spent a couple hours there helping my parents consolidate two smaller lockers into one larger one. I was just glad nothing happened to me like what happened to Savage Eagle!

E'villeGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    I've always been a CC kinda guy. Saying that, this morning for the first time, I OC'd. Wife, son and I went to Denny's at Lynch and 41. Totally uneventful. Although I was very self conscious about my OC'ing. Will take getting used to I guess.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom