The Czickness LIII….CZing into the summer with friends near and far.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    Please list all P365 variants and detail the differences (without using the internet to research).

:stickpoke:
    Here we go:

P365 .380 with or without safety, with or without optic ready.
    P365 9mm with or without safety, with or without optic ready.
    P365 SAS
    P365 Rose with or without safety
    P365X
    P365XL
    P365 Spectre
    P365 Spectre Comp
    P365 Macro
    P365 macro with comp? Not sure the model name
    And there is a P365 Legion right?
    Also for simplicity not going through all the color for options for each. black, gray, coyote brown, blue, and rainbow and stainless slide options.

Off the top of my head. I’m sure I missed a few. How’d I do? If I missed a major one let me know, I’m here to learn.

Edit: Doh :ugh: I didn’t detail all the differences between each model. That would take a day off work and writing a book!

Last edited:

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Here we go:

P365 SAS
    P365X
    P365XL
    P365 Spectre
    P365 Spectre Comp
    P365 Macro
    Also for simplicity not going through all the color for options for each. black, gray, coyote brown, blue, and rainbow and stainless slide options.

Off the top of my head. I’m sure I missed a few. How’d I do? If I missed a major one let me know, I’m here to learn.

Edit: Doh :ugh: I didn’t detail all the differences between each model. That would take a day off work and writing a book!
    I didn't even have to read the whole list to see the NRA model is missing....not a bad start though. :lmfao:

stale_ranch

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2024
    Carmel
    Here we go:

P365 SAS
    P365X
    P365XL
    P365 Spectre
    P365 Spectre Comp
    P365 Macro

Yes, the xmacro comp is what it’s called. And yes, there is a legion 365. Can’t forget about the fuse either. The non comp xmacro also has an option for a manual safety or not as well, the comp does not as far as I was told.

The p365 is the regular subcompact with 10 round mags

365x is p365 on a taller frame with 12 or 15 round mags

365xl is 365x height frame and longer slide, 12 or 15 round mags

SAS has sights integrated into the slide, but is the regular subcompact otherwise.

Spectre and spectre comp are the more bells and whistles version of the xl

Xmacro is the p365 and a grip closer to a regular compact, now with 17 round mags

Xmacro comp has a shorter barrel and an integrated comp

Legion is a xmacro comp with a metal frame and grip panels

Fuse is more of a regular compact size while being slim. It has a 4 (?) inch barrel and macro length grip.

The rose idk about. I know it’s some special edition. Same with the NRA.

Last edited:

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    I had an original P365 no thumb safety with the curved trigger. When I wanted an optic it was cheaper to sell mine here and buy a used P365X (optic ready and flat trigger). The internals are the same but the flat trigger felt better to me and doubt you could measure any difference in pull weight. I already had the WC grip module which I did not sell with the P365. I carry with the 10 round mag as it makes deep concealment sooo easy! I carry a 12 round in a pocket mag carrier as a spare.

I shoot this pretty well inside 10-15 yards but if I rest on something I can pull off 25+ yard head shots. There is a reason it is one of the best selling pistols.

@JayCo barrel length is not as cost effective to change sonI would recommend getting some trigger time with the various lengths and see what suits you best (replacement slide/barrels are ridiculously expensive compared with the cost of an entire pistol IMHO). Of course you can always buy 2 because one is none…

:cool:

Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    Yes, the xmacro comp is what it’s called. And yes, there is a legion 365. Can’t forget about the fuse either. The non comp xmacro also has an option for a manual safety or not as well, the comp does not as far as I was told.

The p365 is the regular subcompact with 10 round mags

365x is p365 on a taller frame with 12 or 15 round mags

365xl is 365x height frame and longer slide, 12 or 15 round mags

SAS has sights integrated into the slide, but is the regular subcompact otherwise.

Spectre and spectre comp are the more bells and whistles version of the xl

Xmacro is the p365 and a grip closer to a regular compact, now with 17 round mags

Xmacro comp has a shorter barrel and an integrated comp

Legion is a xmacro comp with a metal frame and grip panels

Fuse is more of a regular compact size while being slim. It has a 4 (?) inch barrel and macro length grip.

The rose idk about. I know it’s some special edition. Same with the NRA.
    *searching P365 Fuse*

stale_ranch

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2024
    Carmel
    I've shot the Fuse. It was alright. I like the X Macro better and the XL better than that (with my X Macro slide). Honestly if I want something that big, I prefer my P10C
    Radian does compensated barrels for the p365 now. They fit onto the regular p365 slide and make it the same length as the xmacro/xl. I’ve heard it’s actually useful compared to the xmacro comp.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Radian does compensated barrels for the p365 now. They fit onto the regular p365 slide and make it the same length as the xmacro/xl. I’ve heard it’s actually useful compared to the xmacro comp.

The X Macro comp does help. I've owned the comp version and the TacOps non comp version and there was a definite difference in the felt recoil between the two. Would be interested to see if the Radian barrels would improve that further.

stale_ranch

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2024
    Carmel
    The X Macro comp does help. I've owned the comp version and the TacOps non comp version and there was a definite difference in the felt recoil between the two. Would be interested to see if the Radian barrels would improve that further.
    Nightwood guns seems to like his. I’d recommend looking at his video on it.

JayCo

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2024
    Marion County
    @JayCo barrel length is not as cost effective to change sonI would recommend getting some trigger time with the various lengths and see what suits you best (replacement slide/barrels are ridiculously expensive compared with the cost of an entire pistol IMHO). Of course you can always buy 2 because one is none…
    I'd love to try a couple of the different models/barrel lengths out, but I'd have to find a range that has them available for rent. In terms of other guns, I shoot my Ruger alright within 10 yards which has a 3.1 barrel I believe. But of course I shoot my P-07 and G48 better, which are 3.7 and 4.2 barrels. Which concealment is a factor too with which one I go for.

I need to look at just selling my Ruger on here, I'd probably get more out of it.

stale_ranch

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2024
    Carmel
    I'd love to try a couple of the different models/barrel lengths out, but I'd have to find a range that has them available for rent. In terms of other guns, I shoot my Ruger alright within 10 yards which has a 3.1 barrel I believe. But of course I shoot my P-07 and G48 better, which are 3.7 and 4.2 barrels. Which concealment is a factor too with which one I go for.

I need to look at just selling my Ruger on here, I'd probably get more out of it.
    Range USA in Carmel I know for sure has some of the models, but I haven’t been there recent enough to know if they have all of the popular ones.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom