• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ness2k

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2008
    China ^_^
    Going bank shopping on Monday because the last Wells Fargo branch in NWI (actually wasn't even in NWI, the one out in Union Mills closed down this month).

Anywhere I should explicitly avoid? I'm trying to get a bank that has a local branch in Lowell, so maybe Centier, Demotte State Bank, or Tech Credit Union.

HobbyGuy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Newburgh
    The wife and I travelled to Indy for a swim meet this past weekend. OC'd at the Outback in Terre Haute and checking into the Holiday Inn in Indy on Friday night.

Saturday afternoon after the meet we ended up in Broad Ripple for lunch. Stopped at Union Jacks for some pizza. I OC'd there but was keeping an extra eye open. I didn't have coffee, so I thought I might be ok. When the waiter brought refills to the table he asked if I got better service in restaurants while I carried a firearm. I told him, not necessarily. He wanted to know the difference between OC and CC in Indiana. I responded, "No difference, just get the LTCH and you are legal."

My wife's friend asked, "So if I want to balance one on my head?" Get an LTCH and you can do it however you want.

Sunday afternoon....the family takes the new swim coach to Cold Stone since his family isn't here yet. He's just moved here from California. When we get to CS, he says that he noticed my firearm. Wants to know about Indiana gun laws and can we go shooting sometime. Absolutely!

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    I OCd at the Indianapolis City Market this morning, but was instructed by LE to unholster and unload my weapon in the public square for safety's sake.

AuntieBellum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Rensselaer

lolz - I got this update on my phone and was all concerned for you for a moment, ATM - now I see how much excitement I've missed on INGO this afternoon!

And, well, I didn't OC yet today and likely won't, but I OC'd at melensdad's Cigar Lounge OC night Thursday night and on the way to from Indy Saturday.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    lolz - I got this update on my phone and was all concerned for you for a moment, ATM - now I see how much excitement I've missed on INGO this afternoon!

And, well, I didn't OC yet today and likely won't, but I OC'd at melensdad's Cigar Lounge OC night Thursday night and on the way to from Indy Saturday.

I don't know WHAT you'd have to do to get hassled by a cop for OC'ing in Crawfordsville. Cops here have never said one word to me, whether I'm chowing down at Old Country Buffet with CPD and Montgomery County Deputies at the next table, standing in line next to them at convenience stores, walking into Wal-mart, walking downtown around the courthouse, etc. Never once had one say a word to me, except for hello. They noticed of course... but apparently cops in the area around here are a little more cognizant of the rights of a free citizen.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I don't know WHAT you'd have to do to get hassled by a cop for OC'ing in Crawfordsville. Cops here have never said one word to me, whether I'm chowing down at Old Country Buffet with CPD and Montgomery County Deputies at the next table, standing in line next to them at convenience stores, walking into Wal-mart, walking downtown around the courthouse, etc. Never once had one say a word to me, except for hello. They noticed of course... but apparently cops in the area around here are a little more cognizant of the rights of a free citizen.

There's an old country buffet in crawfordsville? Where?

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    There's an old country buffet in crawfordsville? Where?

Oops, sorry. Old Town Buffet :D

Still highly recommended... mostly chinese food, some other asian yummies, and plain ole stuff like chicken nuggets and mac & cheese for the non-adventurous. And crab legs on Friday nights. Prices are quite reasonable.

Sgt Rock

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    Avon, IN
    Ditto for me at the city market, across the street from police HQ. Law abiding citizens beware!!! Some of Indianapolis' finest do NOT seem to be aware of 2A or the state law that gives you permission, with a LTCH, to carry any lawful handgun concealed OR open. What a shame. And YES officer, our handguns WERE under control, just not YOUR control!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom