• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    CVS on Ireland. Kabelin's ACE on Ireland. Wally World on Ireland. Guy asked me if I was an officer. I said no. He asked how I can carry open like that. I said I had a LTCH. He said he did too but South Bend cop told him he has to conceal, imagine that. I told him about the Heckler's Veto and that SB cops may not be very clear on the law. He asked if I got hassled about it much and I told him no. I think he will OC now.

Cool.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    The usual places... Main Event last night, Casey's General Store, Five Guys, Walmart, and Lowe's (all in Brownsburg) today. Totally uneventful. With the weather warming up nicely I think posting daily in this thread would bore the hell out of everyone, which gives me an idea...

<off to start new thread>

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Yesterday, Ocharleys on Southport and emerson. server was quite friendly and engaging when I first sat down. After I took off my jacket and the rest of the family arrived, she was noticibly stand-offish. Unfortunately it was either sit with my back to the door or sit with my sidearm exposed to the aisle. Either she hates my family, or she wasnt a fan of 1911s. So much for a good tip.

Today, Pizza hut and big red liquors. uneventful.

NBLSVL.EDC.

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Yesterday at Menards in Carmel.

As I was checking out, I looked behind me to see a nice 1911 on the hip of another shopper.
    NRA T-shirt and jeans...another INGOer, possibly?

Oh yeah, and Speedway at 32 and Hazel Dell Rd.

On a side note, I OC'd into Las Rocas for take out dinner a few days ago. When I paid, the guy showed me the receipt and, in broken English said, "Sir, I gave you discount."

I didn't understand why I was getting a discount, so I confusedly thanked him and paid my reduced bill. When I told my buddy in the truck what happened, he said, "They thought you were a cop."

It never dawned on me until then that a fully bearded guy in a Ball State T-shirt, khaki cargo pants, New Balance shoes and baseball cap would be mistaken for a cop.

I justified not going back to pay what I owed them with the fact my buddy in the truck is a cop, and he was actually paying. So, that worked out well.

Last edited:

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    Currently ocing in bass pros in portage with my 2yo old son to see the easter bunny. ..err spring bunny now? Regardless were gonna see a 40 yo man dressed in a bunny suit.

Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    Yesterday at Menards in Carmel.

As I was checking out, I looked behind me to see a nice 1911 on the hip of another shopper.
    NRA T-shirt and jeans...another INGOer, possibly?

Oh yeah, and Speedway at 32 and Hazel Dell Rd.

On a side note, I OC'd into Las Rocas for take out dinner a few days ago. When I paid, the guy showed me the receipt and, in broken English said, "Sir, I gave you discount."

I didn't understand why I was getting a discount, so I confusedly thanked him and paid my reduced bill. When I told my buddy in the truck what happened, he said, "They thought you were a cop."

It never dawned on me until then that a fully bearded guy in a Ball State T-shirt, khaki cargo pants, New Balance shoes and baseball cap would be mistaken for a cop.

I justified not going back to pay what I owed them with the fact my buddy in the truck is a cop, and he was actually paying. So, that worked out well.
    That happened to me at a Denny's in Indy. Manager gave me half off the bill. I explained I was not LE and would be happy to pay the rest of the bill and he said don't worry about it.

Giddaltti

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Carmel, IN.
    At Stacked Pickle here in town, and then at Westfiled Walmart on Friday night. I kept getting the eye from guys sitting across a couple of tables. This was my first time, ane I got a bit nervous and at one point I noticed my hands we're on my face. Since I'm from Tx and travel back and fourth, it's just easy to CC. However that vid of the guy melting his Granpa's WWII .45 made me mad and that was my way of paying homage to the Grandpa, my Nephew and uncles who have given me my right.

Top Bottom