• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    I OC'd at the park again today. I was too lazy to put a shirt on over my t shirt so I just let it all hang out. No one said a thing.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    At Stacked Pickle here in town, and then at Westfiled Walmart on Friday night. I kept getting the eye from guys sitting across a couple of tables. This was my first time, ane I got a bit nervous and at one point I noticed my hands we're on my face. Since I'm from Tx and travel back and fourth, it's just easy to CC. However that vid of the guy melting his Granpa's WWII .45 made me mad and that was my way of paying homage to the Grandpa, my Nephew and uncles who have given me my right.

Welcome to the club.

I OC'd at the park again today. I was too lazy to put a shirt on over my t shirt so I just let it all hang out. No one said a thing.
    That's cause they're scared of you.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Her definition of innocent looking may be different than others.

Boo did I scare you? I'm like a petite librarian in comfortable shoes. Not scary at all. Unless of course you p*ss me off then it's a whole different story. But unfortunately I'm probably not scary then either.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Boo did I scare you? I'm like a petite librarian in comfortable shoes. Not scary at all. Unless of course you p*ss me off then it's a whole different story. But unfortunately I'm probably not scary then either.

Okay, I believe that you believe that you're not scary.

The thing is, all women are scary when they are angry. That's a fact. Look it up!

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    The newly renovated BW3 in Greenwood. Saw an old high-school classmate that used to bully me years ago. Had a quick chat, watched his eyes dart to my side many times. I'm 100% OK with this.

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    Well, the NRA convention of course (and to and from the White River Gardens parking garage).

Yeah, stschil, the lovely Mrs. stschil, J Partridge, & myself all went to the Conference yesterday. While there were quite a few doing the OC thing--including ourselves--we had more than a few folk come up and say something like, "Dang! I KNEW it would have been OK to carry here."

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    I OC'd around my property yesterday while helping a construction crew work on my house. I don't know if anyone of them noticed my 1911 but if they did they didn't mention it or run off screaming.

Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    Half OC or half CC depending on your point of view. Went to a place out of the norm for me in Lakewood, CO called White Fence Farm. Think Cracker Barrel but way bigger and way more touristy. I almost locked it in the car because I was certain this place would catch me a MWAG call. Decided to not let the fear of a little trouble leave me unarmed. Surprisingly I didn't have any trouble. I'm certain a few people noticed.

Top Bottom