• ...and so much more!
  • ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Is Methodist in Indianapolis off limits at all? Metal detectors, etc? Visiting family this afternoon, haven't been there

Edit: Here now. No issues.

Last edited:

XDS45

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2014
    Indiana
    I just carry the gun and if my shirt is not covering the gun,then it doesn't bother me.I get some looks and people stare,but never say a word. I am carrying a Ruger SR45 so not the perfect conceal weapon to start with,but it's the most accurate gun I have shot in years.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    This past week:
    -Dentist in greenwood on Wednesday.
    -Gander Mountain in Avon on Friday.
    -DXL & The Cheesecake Factory in Castleton on Friday as well.
    -Riley Conservation Club (near Terrehaute) for a shooting class on Saturday.
    -Work on Indy's east side Sunday & today.

No issues anywhere.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Gander Mountain in Greenwood on Saturday, quite a bit of ammo available. Also the newly remodeled BW3 in Greenwood, as well. Sat in the outdoor area.
    Out to breakfast on Sunday. While leaving, a woman ran up to my window and started her "sick mom" speech. Hand went to my side as she droned on, fake tear on her eye and everything. "Not today.", then she scoffed and looked for a new target.

Methodist hospital downtown, CC'd for that.

BP this morning, and just left Subway.

Last edited:

Kurr

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2011
    Jefferson County
    Last nite a new place, Ponderosa in Madison. Got a pleasant conversation with an older gentleman as we were walking out who said he stopped carrying in resteraunts after too many bad experiances ( being asked to leave) and had a waiter gimmme the "nice pistol" as I was walking my son to the restroom. I said thank you as I continued on.

The other day another new place, the Ohio Theater to watch Shermon and Peabody with the family. Spoke to one of the owners several times during the show for popcorn and drink refills. Afterwards another worker opened the projection booth and let the kids and us see the HUUUUGE film reels and projector.

Not one negative experiance on the books yet. I LOVE Madison, good culture, good people.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    OC'd while dropping someone off at the airport this afternoon. Just helped them get their bags out of the car, said goodbyes, and headed back home. Nothing crazy.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    OC'd while dropping someone off at the airport this afternoon. Just helped them get their bags out of the car, said goodbyes, and headed back home. Nothing crazy.

Same just now. Dropped wife off. Two security/police standing outside Delta. Didn't cause breaking news.

PNC later, and probably a brewery.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Went for a ride pulling the son in the trailer :).

rolling-3293408234.jpg

rolling-2323423.jpg

rolling-32834.jpg

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Mishawaka
    For my weekend update :
    Steak n shake on Ireland Rd in south bend for supper with my son.

Joey armadillo bowling alley in Niles for a night of fun with girlfriend and kids
    Martin's in Niles for food stuffs.

Wally world in Niles for a grill.
    Rite Aid in Buchanan for a propane tank.

All day at a cookout.

:)

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    Family express twice chinese buffet hair cut place meijers and walmart in portage as well as cabelas in Hammond (parking lot to conduct transaction with fellow ingoer)

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    The sheeple looked really spooked at Arby's in Brownsburg just now. I got what can only be described as a "roomful" of stares at lunch. People were actually turning around in their chairs to gawk, which is odd. I've never gotten such an obvious reaction from so many people at one time. Luckily for them my pistol decided not to go on a killing spree, preferring the comfort of its holster. And I guess they were all to scared to say something for fear of getting shot.

Top Bottom