• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Funny thing, is that Asians have a similar device, used in a very similar way. Originally it flop flopped between banana and Twinkie, but Twinkie eventually won out. But it's not a good thing for an Asian to be called that. It implies they have become too Americanized, adopting all the traits Asians dislike about American society....which they view, as not a positive.

Sailors?

I thought twinkie was a gay slur?

Yes, but only when you're holding someone else's twinkie.

slowG

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 15, 2010
    By acknowleding blacklivesmatter you acknowledge that they havent and/or dont matter. That is just not true. What matters is us taking reaponsibility for oneself. If any community/culture is doing right, there would be a major shift in statistics. Blacklives matter focuses on the effect wrong choices have in society not the root cause of the problem.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Funny thing, is that Asians have a similar device, used in a very similar way. Originally it flop flopped between banana and Twinkie, but Twinkie eventually won out. But it's not a good thing for an Asian to be called that. It implies they have become too Americanized, adopting all the traits Asians dislike about American society....which they view, as not a positive.

If I came from the architecturally soulless concrete wasteland known as Japan, I would take pride in being "Too Americanized."

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    If I came from the architecturally soulless concrete wasteland known as Japan, I would take pride in being "Too Americanized."

I don't know, man......

dgrl2w.jpg

:):

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    ...it should be seen as complimentary when someone adopts elements from other cultures. If we stay on this trajectory of social justice, I can see a day when I'll be called a racist because I like real Jazz music.

Maaaan, here I had you figured for a Kenny G dog. Whattup, cracka?

It's ok, you get a pass. When I catch a glimpse at the sea of gray heads, there's nary an African-American one under age 50. At the rate this Django craze is goin, in 20 years it will be back around to striped shirts / straw hats and banjos and nobody will think you're appropriating anything.

Last edited:

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Bipolar dude hucked a concrete planter through a cop's window after a BLM argument on Facebook. I'll post it again.

https://www.policeone.com/investiga...ment-about-Black-Lives-Matter/?nlid=197466044

Soo, yet again someone mentally ill takes the narrative and bad things happen.

Oh, and Facebook is also once again proven to be the work of the devil.

The guy hated planters. No need to shoot a man for Botanophobia

I wish people at odds would just choose to dance battle instead. It'd be a much more peaceful and entertaining place. And, I'd always win.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    The guy hated planters. No need to shoot a man for Botanophobia

I wish people at odds would just choose to dance battle instead. It'd be a much more peaceful and entertaining place. And, I'd always win.

People still do the funky chicken?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    We may all look the same to you, but for future reference my avatar is NOT a chicken. It's a DUCK! ;)

Are you calling me out? Let's go! I got linoleum... and I ain't afraid to use it! :D :D :D

I got the jello and the plastic pool.... oh, wait, wrong forum.... You're not S&Mgurl213

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    So back on topic, one of the arguments when I was trying to have a civil conversation with someone who is a BLM person was that cops kill more aftrican americans then white people.

I found this database
    .race2.JPG
    race1.JPG

When you do the per million, it does seem that way. When you do the total for hte year, it isn't. Of course, this little fact would never pass for an valid point to the person I was talking to.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So back on topic, one of the arguments when I was trying to have a civil conversation with someone who is a BLM person was that cops kill more aftrican americans then white people.

I found this database
    .View attachment 48426
    View attachment 48425

When you do the per million, it does seem that way. When you do the total for hte year, it isn't. Of course, this little fact would never pass for an valid point to the person I was talking to.

If you had a graph of violent crimes per million broken down by race it should line up with your first graph pretty well. More violent crime = more potential violent interactions with police.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom