• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • redfireman1969

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    indpls
    Didnt buy much, but I looked at XDM. Due to the demand and limted quanties they werent going to bargain. I noticed prices were higher at the show than I can buy in local shops. I made 2 trips, the first one I left when the line was all the way out to 38 street. The second time it was cleared out and it was at 3:00, I went right in stayed until close but walked out empty handed.

redfireman1969 said:
    didnt buy much but i looked at xdm and due to the demand and limted quanties they werent going to bargain and i noticed prices were igher at the show then i can buy in local shop might i say i made 2 trips first one i left when the line was all the way out to 38 street second time it was cleared out and it was at three went right in stayed til close walked out empty handed

I fixed it for you. This will be the last time. Please post coherently or don't post at all...

Last edited by a moderator:

ruger7722

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    indy
    ok i sold a bunch but thats history.i picked up a 17 hmr taraus tracker stainless,eea snub nose 38 /w box and papers,10-22 ruger, leopold vx 11,marlin 882 ss varmint heavy barrel ,rock river arms ar 15,itraded my tikka t-3 for it new from dealer.marlin 336 44 mag traded traditions o/u i got from gdun65 for it.burris fulfield 11 as i was leaving,i needed another scope for my ruger 44-10.there may be more that i traded back and forth but this is all i brung home.i dont feel like i got the quality stuff i was looking for.i got to trade w/ a couple members and talk to them.i was hoping to see the ingo booth and get my hat and show support.

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    Add another complete FN bolt/carrier assembly, a fobus holster, a carbine buffer and I sold a WWII gun and a Remington 870 slug gun.

I have been going to this show for at least 20 years and I think it was the busiest show I have ever seen. Even right before the AWB didn't compare. Prices by small dealers were high, but the AR only dealers had great prices compared to current internet auction and FTF prices.

I am very glad I went.

slacker

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapols, IN
    I went today (Sunday), and it was PACKED. I could hardly get around and see all the tables because there were so many people in a small space. Didn't buy too much

3x 30 round steel 9mm glock mags for $10 each
    2 bags of jerkey (Hot buffalo and Kangaroo sticks)
    1 small cloth zippered pistol bag for glock 19

My shopping list included
    P22
    Ruger Mark II / III
    Hi-Point 995 carbine

but I could not find any good deals on guns :(

cheapest P22 I saw was $289 and the cheapest MK II I saw was $299

I also noticed the beretta neos. I have never seen one before today and they looked kind of neat. the ruger 22/45(?) was about the same price and I would choose ruger over beretta.

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Brownsburg
    I bought 2 boxes of Remington Golden Saber 9mm. The price was about half the price on Cheaperthandirt.com, so I think I got a good deal. I also picked up a couple of nice ammo boxes for cheap, a military issue AR cleaning kit that fits in the stock, some long pipe cleaners for the gas tube, and some Surfire rings for 1" diameter flashlights so that I can use a light with my Ruger LCP. I wish I could have been there longer. Loads of fun!

Crystalship1

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    Oaklandon, IN.
    NUTS!!!!

Yep..... bought some of dem awesome cinnamon and sugar almonds. That's pretty much it for me although my buddy (Mr. Gotrocks) bought some very cool Soft-Air guns in order to teach his wife and daughter shooting basics before moving them to live weapons. He bought the good quality stuff which is accurate in size, weight, and operation. I thought this was a great idea!!! :rockwoot:

sswheeler

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2008
    Indy
    I went with a friend today. I picked up a CVA optima elite 50 from AAC guns. Good guys to deal with! Also my friend picked up a Colt Defender 45. I had a good time. Was busy but not as bad as I expected.

DBH

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Carmel
    Did good at the show. Had to hangout with my bro KokomoDave for a while, and then spent a little bit of coin.

-RavenConcealment made me knife sheath for a custom fighter the HH6 got me for Christmas
    -Picked up some pistol magazine pouches from Raven Concealment for my M&P .45
    -picked up a sling mount (side) and an aluminum follower for my Mossberg 590A1 from tactical shiotgunner
    -picked up a case of low recoil 12ga 00 buck
    -picked 4 more magazines for the M&P

and, I think that is it.

I thought prices were high on "Assault Weapon" stuff, so in order to stay married, I stayed away.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    i did finally get to meet a ingo member it was gungho from tactical shotgun so now out of however many we have ive meet 3 i saw kokomodave but he was bussy so i didn't bother him

Grizhicks

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    New Palestine
    We (wife & I) got there about 7:50 Saturday morning, and were at the southeast corner of the building. Once they opened at 8:00, it only took about 10-15 minutes to get in. I was looking for a S&W M&P 9c, and found several right at $500 (running about $600 in the Indy gun shops). We left about 10:00 and it was starting to get crowded. -- Greg

WinChoke

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Alexandria
    Went today. Got there about 11:45. No wait. No parking fee (parked on a street south of 38th St). Crowd wasn't anything like what I had heard about the two previous days. Picked up a nice Winchester riot barrel and some other odds & ends. One table was selling 2 3/4 00 for .75/rd. Looked for PT938 mags to compare prices but found none. Stayed about 4 hours.

mrw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Took two of my girls with me today. Vendors always give them free stuff like knives. Today they each got free binoculars. Bought some small AR parts and a Magpul CTR in OD. Saw several Saiga's in 223 and 12 Gauge. All the 7.62s were gone. Lots of reloading supplies this show but not a small rifle primer to be found. Forgot to wear my Ingo hat. Tried looking for KokomoDave and some other booths but I swear none had names on them. I think I only saw Fort Liberty with a sign.

Really want one of those two shot derringers in .38 SPL for some reason. They were everywhere. Do they make ankle holsters for those things?

Anyone check out the paracord bracelets for $10? I should have gotten one. Probably would have if my oldest wasn't bugging me for one every five minutes.

starbury33

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    $299? glad i pulled the trigger(lol) on the mark III friday for $255 out the door!

Slacker, don't feel bad, you still come out ahead than me. I got a Mark 3 SS for $340 plus tax. I still think this is good price comparing from gunbroker. But someone else here said that gunbroker is bad too, so guess you could say that I got reamed on this one :xmad:. I guess that's what happens to noob. The cheapest Ruger that I saw was $275 for Mark 3 blued.

So I have to ask, does anyone notice a vendor showing Nazi flags? What do they sell and what do you guys think? You can tell that this was my first Indy 1500 show...

Top Bottom