• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    lake city brass polished resized and deprimed 100ct for $18 all i need to do is trim if needed

You better check the case neck diameter. I bought 1000 pieces off a guy there a year ago. He told me they were sized and processed. I went to seat the first bullet and it dropped through the neck down to the powder before I even got a chance to get it up to the die. They measured over .230". Needless to say I was a little pissed. I had to resize the whole lot.

Donnelly

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    Cass County
    I am hoping to still be able to get an 16" M4 upper, preferably DPMS, at the next show. If not DPMS, I think I will settle for any other reliable brand M4 clone at that point.

maxcoen

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2009
    North Side
    I am hoping to still be able to get an 16" M4 upper, preferably DPMS, at the next show. If not DPMS, I think I will settle for any other reliable brand M4 clone at that point.

J&T had a ton 16" and still a good price. I wrote some down they had and did some research I think I am going to pick up a 20" at the next show. Not DPMS but looks GTG.

roughthumbs

Plinker
    Rating - 95.5%
    21   1   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    Huntertown
    I went down with a pocket FULL of loot and came back with a couple bucks. All I got was a $4.00 soft pretzle a $5.00 bratwurst and a $3.75 pepsi and heartburn. Everything was way too expensive. I wanted a 11/87 and only seen one overpriced one. I was also looking for a remington preditor bet never seen one. And AR's were rediculous. My uncle bought a DPMS at the Fort Wayne show new for $699 amonth ago and the same guy sold out at this show selling them for $1100.

Top Bottom