• ...and so much more!
  • 42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    i thought about posting "the main thing i got was my ingo hat" but that might be a little below the belt to the moderators but it would have still been interesting to see how many more people dont read the entire post

just for further reference i picked up no hat and there was no ingo table

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    friday

I made an UN-official INGo name tag :yesway: didn't see any hats.

I got alot of cash offers for my Saiga 12 but was mainly lookin to trade for specific items.
    Some of the best deals around were items that non vendors brought in.
    looks like the 7.62x54r went up only 5$ from last time.
    Picked up 300 54r for 55
    great deals on Saiga 223 And 7.62 something like 355.00
    nice price on custom 10/22 stocks 130-170.00
    350-400 dollar SKS's YIKES!!
    1140.00 and up on all M1's,, I can forget about gettin one of those:dunno:

same ol 1500,,more people

With the rapid increase of attendence they should move the show in to the same area as the Boat Sport and Travel show building. It was hard for most of us and some of the folks that had walkers or chairs to move through that slurry of Buyers and lookers..Some that had chairs simply could not navigate through the narrow walkways...

AHH Sunday beer:40oz:INDYK

NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    I kinda ran off from that vendor when I saw it. I have to respectfully disagree on this. Nazi incites hatred and selling Nazi flags should be considered inciting.
    Some buy them for historcal purposes, some buy them for reliving Nazism. Either way, I don't care. It's like that Fran Quigley article painting all gun owners are racists. First off it's not true, and secondly, people can believe whatever they want. People want to hate me because I'm Jewish, doesn't sound like someone I'd like anyway, but they have that right.

great deals on Saiga 223 something like 355.00
    Converted or sporter stocks?

wetidlerjr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2008
    TIPTON
    Went Friday and picked up a scope mount for one of my Mini14s and a Smith Vortex for my 24" barrel AR. :rockwoot: I was the guy that wasn't wearing an INGO hat and I ignored the INGO table. :patriot:

MACHINEGUN

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    Du Mhan Yhu
    I (and looks like Scutter too) am just floored that in one single thread, like 10+ people asked the same question, and each one got a response. Yet, people still asked.

You guys were obviously messed with in some..and others were dead serious.

My post was sarcasm.. I already knew we had a table. I seen it and the line.

:horse:

BigCat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 4, 2008
    Carmel
    I picked up a Busse SARsquatch knife, the only nonrusted ammo can left to buy on Sunday, some malt balls, a couple of old bottles found in WWI trenches, some custom molded ear plugs, and I got a knife sharpened....oh, and some targets.

This was the first time I went when I wasn't looking for guns (having recently bought several) and was just looking for some "other stuff". It actually made the shopping experience a lot easier. I didn't have to crowd around all the gun tables and attempt to push my way over to the firearm I was interested in.

jmb79

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Wyoming
    Went Friday and had the Raven Concealment folk make a holster and double mag pouch for my wife's Springfield EMP. They were even able to build an offset into the belt loops to make the holster more accomodating to my wife's hips.

We both went on Saturday and had Raven adjust the draw tension on the holster. As always, Raven Concealment Systems provided an outstanding product and backed it up with great personal service. It's no wonder their holsters are all I use now.

My impression re the AR scene was that supply was plentiful but prices have spiked. I saw an uncommonly large number of ARs that appeared to have been manufactured during the AWB as they had no flash suppressor, bayonet lugs, etc. Maybe people are digging in their closets and hoping to sell those guns now that customers are panicking.

Crimson

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 24, 2008
    Columbus, Indiana
    Loved the gunshow. Made what I have bought over the years have a greater value. You know what I mean. Like I bought a wasr10 for 300 and now they are 650. WOW. My stocks havent done this good. LOL. Just kidding. Prices were way to high on most things. Did get there early for opening on saturday and walked around with no bumping into people. I know it got crowded about 11, but did pick up a CAA ar15 grip which is nice and a 20 rnd pmag for 15. This next gunshow will be a biggggerrrrrr ZZZOOOOOOOO. Because obama will already be in office.

Interloper

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 9, 2008
    I went on Friday. Got there a little before 2:00 and got to the front of the line by 2:20. Pretty quick line. I have not owned a surplus rifle and really appreciated the various people that would stop and offer advice as I was checking them out. Lots of good people out there. Ended up with a great SKS.

Now I just need to find a great deal on ammo! :ar15:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    when is the next show???????.............R

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]March 20th, 21st & 22nd[/FONT]​
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]May 29th-30th & 31st[/FONT]​
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]August 28th, 29th & 30th[/FONT]​
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]October 23rd, 24th & 25th[/FONT]​

Top Bottom