• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I met a ton of INGO people, which is awesome! I also managed to finally get my hands on a Raven Concealment Systems holster, which I've been meaning to buy for months!

sig-sweet

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I went today (Sat) got there around 11AM, line was just out the door. Was in there for about three hours shoulder to shoulder. Bought a couple of mag extensions (2/$10) for my G27, buddy bought a tact 870 for $385. Best price i saw for 30rd mag for AR was $15, everything else was pretty much outta site. When we left the line was out the door around the building about two blocks and the crowd was still growing.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    I bought some custom fitted ear plugs.

I mostly went to hang out with friends (yes, I actually have some).
    I bought some from him over the summer. They are great. They do a much better job than foam earplugs. He is a really nice guy and knows his stuff. I thought they were money well spent.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    I'm doing good to remember 2 of them I met today... virtus and rmcrob It's bad enough remembering names with faces, now I have to remember real name/board name/and face. hehehehehe

I bought pop, some roasted cashews and some fudge. The fudge couldn't be eaten at the show because it became to soft(ok.. waiting for the jokes). So I actually don't really recommend buying the fudge there this weekend. If tomorrow is anything like today, it will be hot and muggy inside the building.

did you get the blueberry cheesecake fudge because that stuff was awesome:yesway:

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I picked up some 7.62x54r and a bore light. I looked for specific things and didn't see anything in particular that caught my fancy. I also looked for an M1 Garand bayonet but thought the ones I found were too high priced. One of the sellers there had a crate of 91/30s for something like 86 bucks and a young man had his hands on the last greasy one but didn't know anything about them so I looked over the rifle and found it was a matching 43 Ishevsk in a wartime stock so I told him it may have even seen some fighting against the Germans and he was hooked. While explaining it to him another guy came up and started asking questions about them. I looked over some Mausers and found a couple of matching for a decent price but more than I was willing to part with for now. There were a few RCs that had the number scrubbed off the stock and priced for more than they were worth.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    I didn't see anything I thought was a deal. It's apparent the dems taking over have scared the public and driven up prices. I saw an identical Romanian TGI Sporter 75 to the one I have. I know I got a good deal on mine, but this one had a $1500 price tag hanging off it. I should have taken mine and tried to turn an $1100+ profit as well. I could have made a couple hundred off my Yugo SKS as well. I did get a good price on a Winchester 1894 30-30 I sold as soon as I walked in the door. Beat the heck out of toting it around all day through that crowd.

KDUBCR250

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Martinsville
    Didnt buy anything and the crowd sucked plus I didnt meet any INgunowners there :noway: Seen 1 guy with a blue hat but he was busy with a customer so I didnt bother him. I could not believe how crowded it was WOW !

fg12351

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Fishers
    I went today at about 2:30 and was there for an hour. Man it was packed and HOT in there! I bought some Winchester LE JHP .40 rounds $36 for 50 which is OK. I also bought a small Pelican case for fire starting supplies for the bugout bag I'm building. Saw Tactical Shotgunner with his INGO hat but didn't get a chance to talk to him. I looked for an INGO table but no luck.

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    We were traveling in a posse. They found us.

Good point.

I looked for an INGO table but no luck.

There is no official INGO table.

There are also no hats to be sold (unless you find someone willing to part with one of the Limited Edition First Run Navy Blue INGO Hats that Fenway sold last summer! There are only 75 in existence In The WORLD!

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I'm starting to wonder how we DID see so many blue hats today. :):

Part of what I realized today is that when your head is down and you're looking at all the tables, its tough to spot blue hats on top of people's heads.

I had to make a concious effort to keep looking up and around the room to see if I recognized anyone. And I did!

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I bought a book on German P08s, an original P08 magazine tool, some 9mm snap caps and lens covers for my ACOG,

Gun prices were high, the place was a zoo and shoulder to shoulder down most every isle. My feet hurt. I was there today for nearly three hours and my feet hurt. Oh, I said that already. About my feet.

I may go back tomorrow. I did see a firearm I would like to own, but if I can not get it for my price, well I guess I donated to the 1500 and the Fair Grounds Funds to park, get in and look around again until the next 1500 Show.

Oh, I did hear alot of rumors of things to come. Isn't there a commercial that says, "it's all about the O"?

Why do they call it the 1500?

Last edited:

stormryder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Batesville IN
    Got there at 0800, left at 1400.
    Sold my HBAR to a guy, he didn't blink at my asking price. Just whipped out the cash.

Later on I thought maybe I should have asked for more money on the deal.

Otherwise it was ok if alittle crowded.

Top Bottom