• ...and so much more!
  • rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    I sold off several weapons to consolidate calibers. I also picked up a revolver in .357 and will pick up a lever action to go with it. I also use 9mm in both pistol and rifle. Have a decent stock on everything I need at this point but I always check the stores whenever I'm at one of them. Once things get back to what passes for normal I will build my stock back to anywhere from 3k to 5k or more for the weapons I have. I'm also going to invest in reloading equipment and supplies. It will take awhile but we will all make it through this.

possum_128

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Martinsville area
    My ammo preps were already good to go. I built up my ammo over the last 4 1/2 years, so no sweat for me. I did not need to buy or even think about getting any ammo. With that said, after prices drop back down, and they will, I will be stocking up some more.

Oh, and I learned nothing from this as I have seen this before many times in my life. Sometimes it's good being old and learning about the past.

6mm Shoot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2012
    I was prepared for this because I have been through it before. I must admit I have never seen it this bad.

After it is all over and the prices go back to normal I will add stocks to my factory stuff and add more primers and powder. I will also add a bigger stock of 22 caliber bullets. Working up loads for my two new rifles I have used way more than I thought I would.

gunsisgood

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 19, 2010
    Maine
    I learned that between the re-election of obummer and the ammo issue that this country is MUCH weaker then I had thought. This crap should NEVER happen in the USA, we are screwing our children who are going to pay dearly. As a follower of Christ an American and a gun owner I have dropped the ball and vow to do what ever it takes to make sure it does not continue.

Anybody else ?:patriot:

P.S. I did not vote for obummer.

Last edited:

navy4422

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 17, 2013
    Lafayette
    I learned that between the re-election of obummer and the ammo issue that this country is MUCH weaker then I had thought. This crap should NEVER happen in the USA, we are screwing our children who are going to pay dearly. As a follower of Christ an American and a gun owner I have dropped the ball and vow to do what ever it takes to make sure it does not continue.

Anybody else ?:patriot:

P.S. I did not vote for obummer.

I agree, I didn't realize that anything like this could happen

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    I have been prepared enough to have a decent supply of most everything I shoot. But It did make me purchase a defense shotgun in 20ga, cause we all know there will be a plethora of 20ga shells every were if this happens again. Plus it along w/ my pistol an AR are my new SHTF weapons. More leaning to the 20ga shotgun due to what looks like better ammo availability.

andski3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    Carmel
    All I learned was "I was prepared". I still buy ammo if I see it at pre-panic prices, but that is to replace what I shoot. And apparently help supply my buddies that are just NOW getting "back" into shooting.

I don't mind that though. I have it to spare.

Top Bottom