• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Southern, IN
    And your point would be what? I have never said I enjoyed hurting anyone. But if person chooses to act in a manner in which they might get hurt, well they might get hurt. So for all the rocket scientist out there, don't act stupid. The same goes for the police serving a warrant at your home. If you present a gun you might get shot. If you shoot some cops you WILL get shot. You don't have to like the reason, you don't have to believe in the reason. But there are better places to deal with your protest that where it happens to be going down. You aren't gonna win when you act like this idiot did. WOW complicated stuff ain't it?

There is no justification for the reckless use of force! Serving a drug warrant does not require a 10 man SWAT team and a no knock raid. Your premise is the cops are always right and the guy doesn't have to like it either comply or possibly be killed is ridiculous! Even if this guy was Scarface himself, that level of force is not required for an arrest. Public safety obviously means nothing to this police force. When I mean they should be held responsable, I'm talking all of them! The Mayor, Police Chief, the County, the Feds, anyone who had a decision making capability in this fiasco! All including the officers present, their supervisors, the Judge should all be open to criminal and civil liabilities. That is the only way to end this madness!:xmad:

serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    now they are saying they are pressing murder charges on the victim of this attack. and since they still havent admitted they found a weapon or drugs im totally convinced these bufoons with badges shot each other. and are willing to prosecute an innocent man rather than admit what morons they really are.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    There is no justification for the reckless use of force! Serving a drug warrant does not require a 10 man SWAT team and a no knock raid. Your premise is the cops are always right and the guy doesn't have to like it either comply or possibly be killed is ridiculous! Even if this guy was Scarface himself, that level of force is not required for an arrest. Public safety obviously means nothing to this police force. When I mean they should be held responsable, I'm talking all of them! The Mayor, Police Chief, the County, the Feds, anyone who had a decision making capability in this fiasco! All including the officers present, their supervisors, the Judge should all be open to criminal and civil liabilities. That is the only way to end this madness!:xmad:

Correct me if I am wrong but there should have been more than ten guys going to that punks house. Seems they might have known about some stuff.

You guys advocating and threatening the killing of cops ought to be banned permanently from this site.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    You have the right to resist unlawful arrest in this country. It's a right that dates back to the Magna Carta and is part of our common law. A thousand years of court rulings back it up. Bad actors have been killed for their actions in the past and the would be arrestee has gone free, even bystanders who stepped in have walked. It behooves those with power to think long and hard about their actions before doing something with potentially deadly repercussions.

serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Correct me if I am wrong but there should have been more than ten guys going to that punks house. Seems they might have known about some stuff.

You guys advocating and threatening the killing of cops ought to be banned permanently from this site.
    feel free to show me where anyone threatened to kill a cop i must have missed it. i did see a few posts from you saying you would kill somebody whos not a cop. you work for canton pd?

radonc73

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2010
    Lowell
    They had to have found a gun in the house unless they think that he threw the bullets at the cops who got shot to charge Murder.

serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    They had to have found a gun in the house unless they think that he threw the bullets at the cops who got shot to charge Murder.
    or maybe the cops shot each other and they are framing him. you ever hear about a marine in tuscon? wasnt thr first wont be the last.

radonc73

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2010
    Lowell
    I am not saying that he even had a gun within reach, just that if they were to frame him they would have had to shoot each other with the same gun, I could see everyone covering for each other but I don't see it being as easy as it is in the movies, they still will run all the bullets esp. those in the bodies, I am not a cop but would the bullets from the SWAT team be on file or whatever to save time on the CSI investigations? even planting a gun on a dead body the cops would have to admit that the guy was close enough to overpower them all and shoot the cops with their own weapon and still make it out alive. I know that you can change barrels but there was not much time as I would think that the SWAT guns would be taken into evidence for the investigation. Like I said before I am not a cop, most of the time I am on the other side with these SWAT raids that go bad and I could be WAY off with a few major things like the guns in evidence and that but if they were not immediatly taken into evidence that raises alot of questions that some may not want answered and could raise reasonable doubt with a decent lawyer.

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    There is no justification for the reckless use of force!

:spend:No good justification.

Cops "might know about some stuff".
    We can always trust cops, who do not make mistakes, no matter what, for ever. j706 is totally right. They went in with 10 guys and they weren't able to get the job done, 100% sync. So they probably should have sent in 35. Nah, make it 50. How many cops does it take to serve a warrant, j?

Maybe they should put the warrant in the mail box and just drop a bomb next time.

you work for canton pd?

Recently let go, I believe.

Not necessarily. Have they searched for any golf clubs? I've seen a wild madman try to take on SWAT armed with a deadly heavy duty police armor penetrating assault golf club. Let's just say, he "ain't" around to kill cops no more.

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY

We can always trust cops, who do not make mistakes, no matter what, for ever. j706 is totally right. They went in with 10 guys and they weren't able to get the job done, 100% sync. So they probably should have sent in 35. Nah, make it 50. How many cops does it take to serve a warrant, j?

Maybe they should put the warrant in the mail box and just drop a bomb next time.

Not necessarily. Have they searched for any golf clubs? I've seen a wild madman try to take on SWAT armed with a deadly heavy duty police armor penetrating assault golf club. Let's just say, he "ain't" around to kill cops no more.

should have just nuked his house from orbit. Officer safety, you understand.

serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    should have just nuked his house from orbit. Officer safety, you understand.
    dont give them any ideas. they will all be wanting to carry a remote activator with them. everytime one of them gets scared they will be yelling hit the nuke button.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    You have the right to resist unlawful arrest in this country. It's a right that dates back to the Magna Carta and is part of our common law. A thousand years of court rulings back it up. Bad actors have been killed for their actions in the past and the would be arrestee has gone free, even bystanders who stepped in have walked. It behooves those with power to think long and hard about their actions before doing something with potentially deadly repercussions.

Ah but as much as you would like to think it was in this case it was not an illegal arrest now was it? Of course not.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton

Oh they most certainly got the job done.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Southern, IN
    Every LEO I've ever known has had a "Billy Bad Ass" attitude and thinks they are invincible. The morons in charge keep this farce going time after time with the "See what happened? The dope smoking perp opened up on us after we busted down his door! We need better weapons, more body armor, civilian LE M113's and Mark 19's!" They perpetuate the need for more and better trained SWAT style personnel. I would like to see a study conducted showing the statistics of these No Knock drug raids. How many LEO's injured and killed? How many subjects of the warrants killed? How many times the cops jacked it up and how many times innocents have been killed? I bet the details would be sobering! RANT OFF!!!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Southern, IN

The cops obviously knew he was using drugs, that's all they need to get apporval for the assault operations! All departments are over confident in this regard. Just like at Waco, the cops knew the people had guns, they knew the Davidians had been tipped off, but they went anyway! IDIOTS!!! In what stretch of the imagination could the person in charge of this operation think it was worth the outcome? 1 officer dead, five wounded, several severly, subject of the warrant injured, stray rounds impacting other residences. Thiss is utter failure by those charges with our protection. To serve and protect it is I believe. I would rather have a doper lighting up in his home than the possiblity of being injured or killed in my own home by the actions of the police.

And to you Sir, no one here is endorsing the threatening or attepted killing of a cop. Either get you facts straight or refrain from copying my post in your response in the future!:nono:

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Again, These tactics have got to stop. LEOs (yes, you are civilians) and normal citizens will be much safer when it does. I would think that those in charge would think of "officer safety" before conducting raids like this. WTF is Strike Force? Is that some name they ripped off of Call of Duty? Are the professional fighters? They do need to do their homework and find safer scenarios in which to serve these warrants. We still don't know who was at fault yet, but the these "dynamic entries" suck for all involved.

Clearing you own house can be difficult because you do not know what is around a given corner. It's stupid to to kick somebody's door down and do that if there is another way to apprehend the suspect.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    Again, These tactics have got to stop. LEOs (yes, you are civilians) and normal citizens will be much safer when it does. I would think that those in charge would think of "officer safety" before conducting raids like this. WTF is Strike Force? Is that some name they ripped off of Call of Duty? Are the professional fighters? They do need to do their homework and find safer scenarios in which to serve these warrants. We still don't know who was at fault yet, but the these "dynamic entries" suck for all involved.

Clearing you own house can be difficult because you do not know what is around a given corner. It's stupid to to kick somebody's door down and do that if there is another way to apprehend the suspect.

I don't know what strike force is or what call of duty is. The person at fault on this deal was the one who shot at the cops.

As to the kicking down a persons door I agree with you 100%. Any and all other options should be examined first. And I am sure that they were. But there are times when there are no other options. I have kicked in a bunch of doors but never for a drug warrant. Around where I work they are the exception rather than the rule. They are the last choice. It is not like some of these radical clowns would lead a person to think that these are a daily occurrence in the LEO job.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom