• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    “If they had done some research, why not arrest him at Walmart?” Michael Stewart said.
    “I’m hoping the citizens of this state can look at what’s happened here and rethink the drug war,” he added. “Are we losing the drug war?”

How boring! No broken down doors in that scenario. That guy obviously doesn't play MW3.

The mind of the drug warrior is certainly a curious beast. What warps a man to think that such actions are acceptable? How many people on INGO would raise their hand and volunteer to kick in a mans door in order to confiscate, or rather steal, some plants?

Last edited:

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    Uhmmmm....news flash dope heads. It is more than apparent that dopers are violent or we would not have cops getting killed serving warrants now would we? I know that is some real complicated stuff to wrap your intoxicated brains around but fight off that buzz and think about it. To think some people believe that the process caused the death is stupid. The doper caused a death. Who cares if he was a veteran? I am a veteran and I could care less if he was. Now he is going someplace ugly for a long time. I hope he gets executed.

serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Uhmmmm....news flash dope heads. It is more than apparent that dopers are violent or we would not have cops getting killed serving warrants now would we? I know that is some real complicated stuff to wrap your intoxicated brains around but fight off that buzz and think about it. To think some people believe that the process caused the death is stupid. The doper caused a death. Who cares if he was a veteran? I am a veteran and I could care less if he was. Now he is going someplace ugly for a long time. I hope he gets executed.
    as far as i know nobody has ever died from smoking weed. getting smoked by a cop seems much more likely to cause death. and who you calling dope head flat foot i dont do drugs.

serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    well, from the little information we have, it seems that he decided to pull a gun on some folks who had just as much right to enter his home as he had to be there
    do you know something we dont? i still havent heard of a weapon or drugs being found there.

XMil

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    Columbus
    I think he just knows that if some poor sap dares to impersonate a free man, degenerate thugs with guns may come and try to kill him.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    I think he just knows that if some poor sap dares to impersonate a free man, degenerate thugs with guns may come and try to kill him.

So you think being a law breaker/murderer (IE Criminal) equals being a free man? You must have really gotten a hold of some real good dope to think like that.:n00b::rolleyes:

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    This is tragic, but poor tactics and poor intelligence work lead to crap like this. Intelligence is not a damned tip, it is analyzed information. If they had done their homework they would have gained knowledge regarding this guy's patterns. Maybe he gets a pedicure at 11 am every wednesday, that's a much safer place to make an arrest than in a man's home during normal sleeping hours, where it's too easy for something to go wrong. Maybe he didn't hear the police announce, if I'm woken up during the middle of my sleep time because somebody is banging on my door, I might not hear anything because i'm groggy, and my dog would be going nuts.

But, I guess it's no fun to nab the guy at a safe location, or conduct a cordon and knock, nor does it justify SWAT budgets, and it just plain aint as cool as kicking somebody's door in with M4s.

At this point, we don't know if the shooter heard Law Enforcement announce. Maybe this man wanted to ambush LEOs once he knew they were coming, maybe he didn't know they were Law Enforcement. The problem is these "dynamic entries," and it always has been the problem. Furthermore, Intelligence for these types of "operations" is pathetic and needs to improve as well as the tactics.

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010

We don't know the full story, maybe he didn't hear Strike Force announce themselves, and thought a home invasion was underway. as MrJarrell pointed out, this is the same unit that killed a man for holding a golf club, but I'll reserve judgment until the full story come out.

Marijuana use does not cause one to become violent.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    well, from the little information we have, it seems that he decided to pull a gun on some folks who had just as much right to enter his home as he had to be there

I would recommend giving the rights thread going right now a good once over. Maybe re-read it a few times. That word certainly isn't being used correctly in this instance.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    so you don't believe in warrants?
    I certainly don't. Especially when they're based on "confidential informants" who likely had to break into the mans house or trespassed to get their information. All to curry favour with the boys in blue or for a few bucks. There's still a lot we don't know about this case and the cops are being very close lipped about what went down. We've only been able to hear their side of the story, since they've sealed off all contact with the man who may have just been defending his home from an invading force.

Last edited:

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    as far as i know nobody has ever died from smoking weed.

Lisa and Nick Allemenos, and Chris James, were killed because Nick bought pot from the wrong guy.

If Nick hadn't bought the marijuana, they wouldn't have died that night.

And, Destro is right. There's no secret to changing the laws. If enough people wanted marijuana legal (like Cali, which I'm sure we all want to emulate), then it would be legal.

Fact is, polls are interesting, but aren't the real measure of the laws people want to pass. Has a NORML-endorsed candidate ever been elected in Indiana?

Scoreboard.

serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Lisa and Nick Allemenos, and Chris James, were killed because Nick bought pot from the wrong guy.

If Nick hadn't bought the marijuana, they wouldn't have died that night.

And, Destro is right. There's no secret to changing the laws. If enough people wanted marijuana legal (like Cali, which I'm sure we all want to emulate), then it would be legal.

Fact is, polls are interesting, but aren't the real measure of the laws people want to pass. Has a NORML-endorsed candidate ever been elected in Indiana?

Scoreboard.
    they was killed by a violent person. they did not sit down light a joint and fall over dead from the weed. big difference.

Top Bottom