• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • XMil

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    Columbus
    How ignorant can people get? This is probably the dumbest post I have ever read on INDGO. This Utah scum did in fact start the fight and he sure didn't end it. And he is gonna die for it to. Heck I will gladly pay my way to Utah and volunteer to be on his firing squad. I would enjoy putting one in his black worthless heart.:yesway:

Some of you need to stop smoking the weed or whatever it is you do and wake up to reality. This ain't no fantasy world.

If you want to think I'm a bad guy because I think it is wrong to hurt people, then go ahead. This guy was minding his own business when assault troops raided his home.

How do you react when people initiate force against you?

The one living in a fantasy world is you. The fantasy that you somehow should play God. You've admitted that you want to kill someone and would enjoy it, and you think I'm "stupid" or under the influence.

Why do you think you it is a good thing to cause human death?

While you are telling us why you would like to kill people, and that its okay if they are "breaking the law", why don't you tell us how the German jews deserved it, or that the people tortured by the Spanish inquisition deserved it. Those acts were commited lawfully as far as I know.

So, you never answered. Do you enjoy hurting people?

serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    How ignorant can people get? This is probably the dumbest post I have ever read on INDGO. This Utah scum did in fact start the fight and he sure didn't end it. And he is gonna die for it to. Heck I will gladly pay my way to Utah and volunteer to be on his firing squad. I would enjoy putting one in his black worthless heart.:yesway:

Some of you need to stop smoking the weed or whatever it is you do and wake up to reality. This ain't no fantasy world.
    cop mentality 101. he attacked a member of my gang so im gonna scream jump up and down and throw feces. hmmmm where have i seen that before.oh thats right that reality show "worlds wildest baboon attacks"

XMil

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    Columbus
    cop mentality 101. he attacked a member of my gang so im gonna scream jump up and down and throw feces. hmmmm where have i seen that before.oh thats right that reality show "worlds wildest baboon attacks"

Sleep well tonight knowing that there is guy out there with a badge and a gun itching to execute people.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Sleep well tonight knowing that there is guy out there with a badge and a gun itching to execute people.

I can only hope that that joke only plays a cop on the internet.

BTW, what exactly is a "knock and announce" warrant? Is that where police wait at the door for someone to answer and if no one responds, they leave back and come at another time?

Or is it where they can knock (as quietly as they want), say "police" (as quietly as they want) and kick in the door when someone doesn't answer the door within .5 seconds?

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    The overwhelming question is this: Does it take a fully tacticle 10 man element to serve a drug warrant on someone in their own home like its a paramilitary operation in a combat zone? The obvious answer is NO! This man could have been apprehended when he left to go to work or even when he showed up at work. ..... Then the cops can get back to real police work and not hunting for money!

Man you hit this right on the head. While I sincerely regret the loss of life, the boneheads who planned this raid are evidently STUPID. With all the money they take in from the war on drugs, this is the best they could do? The person(s) in charge of the planning and/or execution of this raid should be held to account.

serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    I can only hope that that joke only plays a cop on the internet.

BTW, what exactly is a "knock and announce" warrant? Is that where police wait at the door for someone to answer and if no one responds, they leave back and come at another time?

Or is it where they can knock (as quietly as they want), say "police" (as quietly as they want) and kick in the door when someone doesn't answer the door within .5 seconds?
    from what the article said they knock. but they never said where they knock it might have been the door at the cop shop before they left. then they announce. maybe in an email to thier dog. then if no one answers its boots and lead everywhere.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    so far no word of drugs or a weapon. im starting to think the keystone cops did shoot each other. maybe they formed a circle around him and when they yelled fire he ducked.

I don't know why people think this is so implausible. IPD did it several years back. Officers lining both sides of a street down which the suspect was driving in his SUV. As the SUV rolled by, officers on both sides of the street shot at it. :n00b:

from what the article said they knock. but they never said where they knock it might have been the door at the cop shop before they left. then they announce. maybe in an email to thier dog. then if no one answers its boots and lead everywhere.

That's what they said about Guerena's case too, but it's fairly obvious that the knock and announcement were done out of formality to comply with the terms of the warrant. There was so little time between the knock/announce and the forced entry that someone inside wouldn't have been able to get off the couch or toilet, let alone put down anything he was engaged in, make his way to the door, check identities of the persons on the other side, and then make a conscience decision to open or not. There should be a minimum count sufficient to give the occupant time to answer; otherwise, it's just a no-knock dressed up to look warrant-compliant.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    If you want to think I'm a bad guy because I think it is wrong to hurt people, then go ahead. This guy was minding his own business when assault troops raided his home.

How do you react when people initiate force against you?

The one living in a fantasy world is you. The fantasy that you somehow should play God. You've admitted that you want to kill someone and would enjoy it, and you think I'm "stupid" or under the influence.

Why do you think you it is a good thing to cause human death?

While you are telling us why you would like to kill people, and that its okay if they are "breaking the law", why don't you tell us how the German jews deserved it, or that the people tortured by the Spanish inquisition deserved it. Those acts were commited lawfully as far as I know.

Are you confused or what? You are talking about a asshat that killed someone! A criminal that also had explosive components that were unstable enough that they required being blown in place! And you guys are gonna defend this clown? Sheessh!

And yea you can bet your last buck I have no problem killing someone that is a murderer....NONE at all. What about you?

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    Are you confused or what? You are talking about a asshat that killed someone! A criminal that also had explosive components that were unstable enough that they required being blown in place! And you guys are gonna defend this clown? Sheessh!

And yea you can bet your last buck I have no problem killing someone that is a murderer....NONE at all. What about you?

So does that mean you're in line to kill the swat team at the guerena's house?

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    So does that mean you're in line to kill the swat team at the guerena's house?

What? I think you're confused.

Cops don't murder people, ever. Can't happen. They take out the trash. Is it their fault, that during trash pick-up, they had the wrong house, so innocent people were killed and a neighborhood was terrorized with tax dollars? Once again, no. Not possible. Cops are the good guys. What don't you understand about this?

Look, Felon, you doper (:laugh:). Cannabis plants are running wild, killing innocent babies and YOUR grandmother could be next! We have to give these guys all the tools they need to save us from the green terror, and of course, always and forever and ever, 100% benefit of the doubt.

serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009

he had a bag of fertilizer. but if you would murder someone over a plant i guess fertilizer is just as good of an excuse.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    he had a bag of fertilizer. but if you would murder someone over a plant i guess fertilizer is just as good of an excuse.

I guess you are all confused. I said I would have no problem killing a murderer. I didn't say anything about a plant. If this dips--t only had a bag of fertilizer are you really dense enough to think it would be blown in place?

Anyone that defends a killer is as bad as the killer IMO. You guys really have some gall.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    This is pointless. All of this finger pointing and name calling is juvenile and counter-productive. I fully support LE and their efforts to perform their mission. I have great respect for anyone who would choose to serve in that way. I guess my question is who in a typical LE chain of command does risk assessment? I know we don't have all the facts on this raid and many others like it. But how many of these tragedies do we have to read about before we, as a community, as a nation, stand up and say enough? I am tired of hearing these tragic stories of LE and citizens being killed or maimed for what appears to be non-violent and, in this case, probably victimless crimes. I am not against LE. I am against the lives of LE professionals and others being thrown away on high risk adventures for really miniscule effect. We can argue all day about the pros and cons of legalization of marijuana. The point is there are too many cases of people being killed and lives being irreparably harmed over this. It makes no sense. Why would you think a dynamic entry by a ten man tactical team is called for in a case where there isn't an imminent threat of violence or harm coming to the public? We know how it turned out. It didn't have to be this way. How many lives are we going to throw away to justify all the tacticool toys?

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County

I'm gonna go with "Yes". Remember this?

I fail to see the problem. Doo Doo brain refused to follow a order and played his same stupid little games. He acts like he knows the law but in fact it clearly shows he does not. So he ends up with a smashed window and the electric ride where he screamed like a little girl. And he did in fact come out of the car.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    I'm gonna go with "Yes". Remember this?

And your point would be what? I have never said I enjoyed hurting anyone. But if person chooses to act in a manner in which they might get hurt, well they might get hurt. So for all the rocket scientist out there, don't act stupid. The same goes for the police serving a warrant at your home. If you present a gun you might get shot. If you shoot some cops you WILL get shot. You don't have to like the reason, you don't have to believe in the reason. But there are better places to deal with your protest that where it happens to be going down. You aren't gonna win when you act like this idiot did. WOW complicated stuff ain't it?

radonc73

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2010
    Lowell
    Just like other gangs you get in our way or take away our revenue you will get dealt with. Don't dare defend your home from those 10 armed men with their faces covered, they MIGHT be cops but then why would a cop need to hide their face? I am sure I could knock on the Police Department door and go running in with a mask covering my face and a gun and someone would politely ask me what they could do for me. Why should a citizen be treated any different?

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    The same goes for the police serving a warrant at your home. If you present a gun you might get shot. If you shoot some cops you WILL get shot

If you break in to someone's house unannounced to take some alleged plants away from them, you might get shot.

Wow, complicated stuff, ain't it?

serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    And your point would be what? I have never said I enjoyed hurting anyone. But if person chooses to act in a manner in which they might get hurt, well they might get hurt. So for all the rocket scientist out there, don't act stupid. The same goes for the police serving a warrant at your home. If you present a gun you might get shot. If you shoot some cops you WILL get shot. You don't have to like the reason, you don't have to believe in the reason. But there are better places to deal with your protest that where it happens to be going down. You aren't gonna win when you act like this idiot did. WOW complicated stuff ain't it?
    i think what hes trying to say is if the cops show up rob you at gunpoint,kill your dog and shoot you and your family then stop resisting and let them do it. if you dont like it sue them in the same court that has already ruled they can do it. they all get thier checks signed by we the people. maybe our employees could do with some pink slips. ive heard some places are laying off cops but not enough. when we have so many cops they have time to go after 5 year olds for library books then we have too many.

Top Bottom