• ...and so much more!
  • vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    I'm willing to bet the next shipment will cost more than $150.00 whether it has the stock or not. Hopefully they do come with the folder, and it's just tac welded in place. I'll buy another and have one super tactical awesome and one that i'll hope to make 100% original. Its funny that over on this side of the pond we want the original folding stock, and on the other side of the pond they want to swap stuff out with magpul parts. The vodka is always clearer on the other side.

Update on the SGM magazines, they were tested and operate the LRBHO YAY! however SGM isn't happy with how they fit, so they are holding off release for 1 more week. Atlantic says they'll ship your free mag separately.

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    Carolina shooters supply is offering a free Vepr 12. I believe you need to be a Saiga12 forum member to be eligible. For Ak specific parts, CSS's prices are good. Every order from today until december 1st is a chance to win. If you need a stock, grip, or magazine i'd suggest ordering from Greg at CSS and maybe you can win this thing. If you put CSS in the promo code box you save 5% BTW

devil07

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    East Side Indy
    Placed order on MAA. Hopefully they have not oversold. Said there were 15 in stock at the time of my order. First impulse buy of a firearm in over 6 years...I was doing so good...

atalon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 6, 2012
    Indy
    Wow, nice. If I had the cash in hand...well...I wouldn't anymore. Looks like this might be my next purchase. :popcorn:

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    So for those of you wanting a folding stock on your soon-to-have VEPR 12, check these guys out.

BONESTEEL ARMS llc

There are a lot of people talking about the VEPR 12 on the Saiga forum and lots of good parts in the works. From tame to your wildest dreams!

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    my wildest dream is probably pretty tame for most. ;)

I just want the correct folding stock, railed handguards, railed gas block, flash hider, and steel magwell :)

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    I'm considering waiting this out, and seeing if the folders make it into the country. Looks like they fold to the left, and wouldn't be a simple conversion like a Romanian or Tantal. I've already got a Saiga 12, and can't justify 2 VEPR 12's right now. I've got one pre ordered with MAA, but haven't paid for it yet. Plus, seems like half of INGO ordered one, and one of you is going to get hired up for Christmas money in about a month :laugh:

fordmanchris

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 19, 2008
    Westfield
    No one has picked up their gun yet? I pick mine up tomorrow if FedEx is correct. Guess I better figure out how to post pics or I might just leave you guys in suspense!

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    4Sarge should have his already, OR he will have it soon since it was suppose to have been delivered to the FFL.

I should have mine tomorrow if FedEx is correct... and I plan a quick trip to the range to see if it will cycle the most craptastic Winchester bulk pack ammo!

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    4Sarge should have his already, OR he will have it soon since it was suppose to have been delivered to the FFL.

I should have mine tomorrow if FedEx is correct... and I plan a quick trip to the range to see if it will cycle the most craptastic Winchester bulk pack ammo!

Mine arrived at the FFL on Saturday and I received 2 never before Fed Ex automated Calls advising me of Shipping Status -

I just want the correct folding stock, railed handguards,
    railed gas block, flash hider, and steel magwell

:) The steel magwell would be Most excellent, the folder, I'd like to see and feel the recoil 1st. Choke or flash suppressor, rails, maybe

Just spoke by TX with the FFL and he says that the VEPR's are most Excellent including the wood butt stock :yesway:

Last edited:

fordmanchris

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 19, 2008
    Westfield
    I ordered from Mississippi auto arms.they have been extremely nice and helpful through the whole process as I have never done an online order for a gun before.

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    I ordered from Atlantic. For my money they were the most reputable. I am also "confirmed". They're gonna be a little slower getting them all shipped out apparently. I've only heard good things from those who have received theirs so far.

How do we not have INGO pics yet? C'mon fellas.

seeker1321

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Elkhart
    I ordered from Mississippi auto arms.they have been extremely nice and helpful through the whole process as I have never done an online order for a gun before.

same here, their sales rep I have dealt with has been very helpful as this is also my first internet order of a firearm. Just wish my LGS was a little cheaper on the FFL, $35 seemed a little high, but I didn't have the time to shop around and find a cheaper one this time. I just got an email that my order has shipped and got the tracking number.

fordmanchris

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 19, 2008
    Westfield
    same here, their sales rep I have dealt with has been very helpful as this is also my first internet order of a firearm. Just wish my LGS was a little cheaper on the FFL, $35 seemed a little high, but I didn't have the time to shop around and find a cheaper one this time. I just got an email that my order has shipped and got the tracking number.

I used bradis for the ffl transfer. I believe it was $35 per gun also but I bought 3 sand they only charged for 2. Bradis is also very helpful so I didn't mind paying a little extra and driving a little farther to support a good business.

Top Bottom