• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fordmanchris

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 19, 2008
    Westfield
    Im going to order a few 12 rounders today. Do you guys think there will be anything at the 1500 for these or are they too new to the states for that? I have never dealt with something like this as I have always been kind of a handgun guy but have opened my horizons to the fun that the big guns provide!

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    Im going to order a few 12 rounders today. Do you guys think there will be anything at the 1500 for these or are they too new to the states for that? I have never dealt with something like this as I have always been kind of a handgun guy but have opened my horizons to the fun that the big guns provide!
    way tooooo new.. might be promotions on "ordering" them, but nothing we can hold. my thoughts at least. :dunno:

DEC

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 25, 2008
    Angola
    That is the same picture that Kevin of SGM posted on the Vepr 12 Club page on Facebook. He said that that stock is one of the nicer ones and for guys to not spread it around on forums because he didn't want a "**** storm" created from people expecting this grade of stock to be swapped out. Personally, I'd be very suspect if many have that good looking of a stock. But I personally want the black synthetic on my gun.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    and...... I finally got a notice from FedEx that my VEPR has been picked up. Expected delivery is Tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    thank you sir!!

4Sarge had notification before me so Im betting his shows up Monday. Well 4Sarge..... what's the dealio? ;)

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    Mine are Here :yesway: but I don't have it. It's at the FFL waiting for me to pick it up :dunno: Just Read (Rumor till confirmed) that there is a 2nd shipment with the folding stock but they have been welded to the Open position.

Ugh. How does one acquire one of these now? Another $150 for a folding stock is crazy.

Top Bottom