• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Yep. Some people will still get covid after the vaccine. Just like the flu shot. The severity is much reduced however. My son has had it twice despite his vaccines. The rest of us have not, event though we live in the same house. His symptoms were very mild compared to 1 cousin and 1 uncle of mine. BOTH DIED ON A VENTILATOR.

It is not a vaccine in the traditional sense. It is not like that traditional flu shot, it is a twenty year old technology that was not able to come to market because it was not safe, that big pharma rammed through in a period of fear under an emergency order.

The vaccine does not work, studies have shown it, it harms many people, studies have shown it.

The ventilator fiasco was learning on the job, the doctors were doing their best and I’m sorry your family suffered from the ignorance at the time.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Ok. That's all the information that I have for today. You are dissmissed.
    What if viruses or the threat of a deadly virus didn't even exist? Then we'd all be arguing about nothing since the safe and effective vaccines kept you safe from an imaginary threat. There's a fear component to profit and people lead healthy lives without any medical intervention prior to the last 4 years.

ZZZZZZZZZZZ

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2023
    Indianapolis
    What if viruses or the threat of a deadly virus didn't even exist? Then we'd all be arguing about nothing since the safe and effective vaccines kept you safe from an imaginary threat. There's a fear component to profit and people lead healthy lives without any medical intervention prior to the last 4 years.
    Ugh... get a better argument. That wouldn't pass a 5 year olds' sniff test.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    No vaccine is 100% effective at stopping catching or transmitting a virus. Vaccines teach our immune systems how to fight viruses. That means overall transmission reduces to the point that it isn't spreading because our bodies can fight it off before it gets to that point. Even a 90% effective vaccine can stop certain viruses entirely depending on the transmission route. An influenza is airborne and super transmissable so it is more difficult that say small pox which while horrible isn't as easily spread.
    So you do not understand that the wuwho flu shot does not “teach” but rather creates a manipulation to tell the body to create spike proteins…

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    That in a nutshell is teaching...passing on knowledge in the physical form. I.e. MRNA (messenger RNA)
    How do we know what is in the vaccines? Only from what we've been told? What if there's only chemicals and heavy metals like graphene oxide?

You guys make sure that in 10 years when the doctor wants to treat your cancer with an MRNA vaccine that you tell them "No I would rather die."
    Again, how do you know this is true? That's definitely what we've been told.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Ventilators kill people!!?? Aaaaaaahahahahaha. Oh man. Thanks. I needed to chuckle.
    This response tells me that you have zero clue what you're talking about. Thanks. It is absolutely established that ventilators were the wrong response to early Covid infections, and that their use in advanced infections led to more deaths. That's why the protocol changed.

Top Bottom